Sign in to follow this  
cultivation

cultivation of energy

For a while I have been experimenting with retention and purifying of my thoughts. It often takes a while to find the best means of achieving the desired outcome in any endeavor but my journey has been quite funny, I will be starting a journal called the cultivation of energy.

I Hope to learn from the more experienced members on this board and relate to the ones who are currently around my level of experience. I am exciting to start recording my thoughts and experiences.

• Like 4

Hello and welcome to the forum.

You will be free to post now but for the first week you will be restricted to three posts per day. Before getting started we do ask that you read the two posts pinned at the top of the Lobby and also take a look at the forum terms and rules http://thetaobums.com/topic/19575-forum-terms-rules/ This covers all you need be aware of when getting started.

Good luck and best wishes,

Chang

Much info on retention and energy cultivation on the forum. Welcome to TTB. :)

My 2 cents, Peace

Edited by OldChi

Hi cultivation,

Have you ever got around creating a cultivation journal? I'm interesting in seeing your approach and ideas.

Cheers

For a while I have been experimenting with retention and purifying of my thoughts. It often takes a while to find the best means of achieving the desired outcome in any endeavor but my journey has been quite funny, I will be starting a journal called the cultivation of energy.

I Hope to learn from the more experienced members on this board and relate to the ones who are currently around my level of experience. I am exciting to start recording my thoughts and experiences.

some reading material for you:

http://thetaobums.com/topic/22912-semen-retention-100-days-and-my-experiences/

:)

Sign in to follow this