Sign in to follow this  
tang

Hello

Hello to all,

I am a newbie in all things qi gong. And that's okay, because I think I've come to the right place to learn. I've been reading the forum for that last year or so and have learned a lot. I do resonate with the Stillness Movement neigong; I think it will take me a long way.

I'm excited to learn how to cultivate my own energy so eventually I can help others.

Cheers,

Laura

• Like 2

Hello and welcome to the forum Laura. I do hope that what you learn here takes you a very long way indeed.

You will be free to post now but for the first week you will be restricted to three posts per day. Before getting started we do ask that you read the two posts pinned at the top of the Lobby and take a look at the forum terms and rules http://thetaobums.com/topic/19575-forum-terms-rules/ This covers all you need be aware of as a Newbie.

Good luck with you seeking and best wishes,

Chang.

Welcome, Laura!

There are a few other members here on the forum for whom Stillness-Movement also resonates. ;)

Light,

Brian

Hey Tang, Michael happens to be having a workshop in Missouri coming up if your interested. :)

My 2 cents, Peace

Edited by OldChi

Hey Tang, Michael happens to be having a workshop in Missouri coming up if your interested. :)

My 2 cents, Peace

People gathering at the end of this month from across the continent and around the world, actually.

Will you be able to make it, OldChi?

People gathering at the end of this month from across the continent and around the world, actually.

Will you be able to make it, OldChi?

Things are iffy right. I don't its likely. :(

My 2 cents, Peace

Sign in to follow this