Sign in to follow this  
Guest FredZ

Hello From the States!

Guest FredZ

Hi folks. I usually just tend to read forums but this one seems to pretty popular so I decided to join.

I enjoy philosophy, metaphysics, exercise, and a good laugh! :-)

• Like 2

Hello and welcome. You are sure of a good laugh here I promise you.

You are now free to post but for the first week will be restricted to three posts per day. We do ask that you read the two posts pinned at the top of the Lobby and also take a look at the forum terms and rules http://thetaobums.com/topic/19575-forum-terms-rules/ This covers all you need be aware of.

Good luck and best wishes to you,

Chang.

Guest FredZ

Hello and welcome. You are sure of a good laugh here I promise you.

You are now free to post but for the first week will be restricted to three posts per day. We do ask that you read the two posts pinned at the top of the Lobby and also take a look at the forum terms and rules http://thetaobums.com/topic/19575-forum-terms-rules/ This covers all you need be aware of.

Good luck and best wishes to you,

Chang.

Thank you Chang. HAHA yes I have seen some funny conversations and debates on here!

• Like 1

Oh yes. There's a bolt for every nut here. But incredibly diverse and we somehow manage to squeeze the essence out of our discussions. Welcome!

Oh yes. There's a bolt for every nut here. But incredibly diverse and we somehow manage to squeeze the essence out of our discussions. Welcome!

FYI: Look at the member pic in the OP... this member is banned. Potential sock puppet.

A member can be banned for being a potential sock puppet?

My 2 cents, Peace

Edited by OldChi

A member can be banned for being a potential sock puppet?

My 2 cents, Peace

If you knew how much time, staff, resources, research, discussion, debate we spend on even one member.

Usually it is not just potential, we have to be certain... but we make mistakes. And I am willing to own up to that and change an action if we find we are wrong.

• Like 1

Sign in to follow this