Sign in to follow this  
Upfromtheashes

The Quest for spiritual orgasm........

Well now that explains a lot of things! Some of my recent experiences make a lot more sense now. :lol:

And I've been saying this here!

"One discovery that emerged from our sharing of Daoist, Tantric, and Bon Dzogchen teachings that had been absorbed into Tibetan Buddhism was the clear similarity of Daoist alchemy subtle body coupling using pearls and channels to the completion stage annutarayoga Tantric practices with its colored male and female drops and winds. Detailed in Geshe Gyatso's Clear Light of Bliss (1982), these vajrayoga practices emphasize the value of having a physical sexual consort to speed the opening of the heart needed for highest attainment and interpenetrating mind awareness."

In other words, women don't have to be sexual vampires, they can help with progress.

Edited by witch

The thousand petaled lotus blossom is (among other things) a metaphor for both the capacity of, and the effect to the spirit from, the expression of infinite human Love. As the flower needs water in order to bloom, so does the spirit require Love.

ok...i got it i got it... so in every city we go to for TaoBums Documentary we have to have a small feature of a TaoBum having a SpiritualOrgasm.... I think Gary Clyman in Chicago pretty much comes up number one for me because of his Orbit, everyone else can fall in line after Gary, but lets film em for the sake of art. Number two has to do his writhing on the floor uncontrollably in every direction thing, then we'll cut to some homies break dancing as a way to find their flow, then back to john chang tripping people out setting toilet paper rolls on fire, then back to Grand Trinity using NLP to program his classmates in psychology class, then cut to The SatvaSantuary where homies talking about 30 foot golden light beings walking around his house and showing us videos of huge jellyfish looking ships flying around Mt. Adams! Dude this could get huge. We need to get Gary on the phone or on here. Doesn' t he have a webpage? Why arn't we all hooking up to gung out at some place like that guys ranch to see what in the hell is going on :?

Edited by Spectrum

It happens naturally when you find true love. Sacrifice Yeilds. Love Heals.

A romantic spirit :)

Techniques, research, diet are all great but nothing surpasses love for achieving true harmony of energy between two souls.

Sign in to follow this