Sign in to follow this  
BaguaKicksAss

Mo Pai sub forum? In the pit? Come vote; only 1% voted so far

I, for example, didn't even look at any forums besides Taoist discussion and Hermetic before I became staff, so you are likely right ;).

• Like 1

Having just looked at the totals, about thirty people have voted, which would probably amount to the vast majority of the active membership.

I was wondering about that myself... but as an example: There are 125 people viewing right now.... and as it is in a non-public area, BKA has the smarts to post something in the public area to alert viewers...

But it has not increased the voting... so that means the lurkers only lurk (?)

And the active people truly come to have a look and chat...

• Like 1

It just curiosity nothing else.

Some would like to go with the decision of the mods

as I do and see what happen afterwards which is neither wanting

nor neither ignoring.

• Like 1

I was wondering about that myself... but as an example: There are 125 people viewing right now.... and as it is in a non-public area, BKA has the smarts to post something in the public area to alert viewers...

But it has not increased the voting... so that means the lurkers only lurk (?)

And the active people truly come to have a look and chat...

Is that *unique* views, or the same 30 people hitting refresh?

• Like 1

I'll just say it here as the vote system didnt really account for this response - but if there's any school's forum restricted to the pit, I'd personally find that disrespectful and much worse than no forum at all.

• Like 4

I'll just say it here as the vote system didnt really account for this response - but if there's any school's forum restricted to the pit, I'd personally find that disrespectful and much worse than no forum at all.

That's a good point.. please repost in the vote thread, since the staff actually reads that one (and is taking people's opinions into account)

Is that *unique* views, or the same 30 people hitting refresh?

Actually I meant onlilne... and some were bots ... seems even the bots are interested to see the outcome :)

• Like 2

I did see this in the vote thread and I agree. I'll respond there.

Sign in to follow this