Sign in to follow this  
BaguaKicksAss

Testing

i feel like this "town hall" and the "office" could just be the same thing

The following guide should make the distinction clear.

When you enter the Town Hall go to reception and complete an application form at desk A, then proceed to Desk B and speak to the woman in uniform who will take down your details and scan your body for metal objects. Take the lifts (directly on your left) to the 13th floor step out of the lift and then immediately back in because I meant the 15th floor. At the 15th floor follow the flashing neon signs displaying "The OFFice" in flashing orange and magenta. When you arrive at the Office the receptionist will inform you that the form you completed at Desk A is the wrong form and that you should immediately return to the main entrance and provide three forms of identification, birth certificate and a current body scan. Failure to do this will result in forceful ejection by the security guards. When you are released from their forceful arm lock leave the building immediately and do not return for 30 days.

• Like 1

The following guide should make the distinction clear.

When you enter the Town Hall go to reception and complete an application form at desk A, then proceed to Desk B and speak to the woman in uniform who will take down your details and scan your body for metal objects. Take the lifts (directly on your left) to the 13th floor step out of the lift and then immediately back in because I meant the 15th floor. At the 15th floor follow the flashing neon signs displaying "The OFFice" in flashing orange and magenta. When you arrive at the Office the receptionist will inform you that the form you completed at Desk A is the wrong form and that you should immediately return to the main entrance and provide three forms of identification, birth certificate and a current body scan. Failure to do this will result in forceful ejection by the security guards. When you are released from their forceful arm lock leave the building immediately and do not return for 30 days.

geez, what are you, a moderator or some shit???

• Like 1

There's an "out of service" sign on the elevator so you'll have to take the stairs......

Edited by Brian
  • Like 1

Complete with Royal Water Buffalo Lodge hat?

Awesome.

• Like 2

Grand Poobah used to be my meetup.com nickname ;).

And a very good nickname it is to.

• Like 1

There's an "out of service" sign on the elevator so you'll have to take the stairs......

The escalator is also out of order. It has become stairs.

"Help!!! I'm stuck on the escalator!"

Please press button marked "Override emergency breaking system" and wait for the loud crash.

• Like 2

*carrying in some boughs

*building some chair in town hall

*making some little camping fire

*watching people B)

Nice place here :wub:

:)

Edited by Yascra
  • Like 2