PMark

Hello my brothers, my name is Paul

I am a supporter of Mo Pai, and I wish to reach out to those of you who disagree with our ways. I realize we have different beliefs, but they are minor compared to all that we all believe in together. I have been watching, and learning, on these boards for quite a while.

I have been traveling all over Central America teaching the backpackers and locals the ways of Mo Pai. I have not had much time to post on here, but I do enjoy reading and learning. One of my friends, whom I met a while back, used to post on here as More_Pie_Guy. I am sad to see he is no longer here, and I am even more sad that it is as the result of the small differences between us.

We should not be acting like the Christian or Muslim, who teaches hatred for small differences of opinion. We are better than that. We follow a better way than that. I am here to reach out to a moderator. I would like to see these differences embraced and discussed, and not banned outright. I would like to plea the case for my friend More_Pie_Guy so that he and his friends may be welcomed back into your discussions.

I am in Nicaragua now, teaching a group of tourists the Mo Pai way. My internet and power usage vary from day to day (very 3rd world here), but I will make myself available to anyone who wishes to speak with me about this request. I hope to hear from you.

And please, with all respect, let's not forget one of the teachings from our great master Lao Tzu, "When you are content to be simply yourself and don't compare or compete, everybody will repsect you"

Thank you for listening to my plea. I eagerly await your response.

Hello and welcome to the Tao Bums.

You will now be free to post on the forum and will be able to reach out, plead causes and post. We do ask that before you get started with all that you take the time to read the two posts pinned at the top of the Lobby and also take a look at the forum terms and rules http://thetaobums.com/topic/19575-forum-terms-rules/ Things are pretty easy going here and this covers all that you need be aware of.

Take care,

Chang

Welcome Paul, but have you read his site? All the Fuck You's, profanity and nastiness he has on it? His rabid posting against many members here have cost him any respect he may have built up when he was a member here. He turned a 2 day suspension into a 2 week suspension then turned that into a ban with a 'how I'll get my revenge post' to the mods.

We welcome discussion on all subjects of spirituality and cultivation. MPG made a point of criticizing pretty much all practices that weren't Mo Pai as delusional and fantasy, not a good idea on eclectic site such as ours. They became a majority of his posts. He also went after Mo Pai practitioners here as making up there own versions. Matter of fact he tended to be even nastier and more dismissive of them.

We welcome you and discussion, but hope that you keep things positive.

Michael

• Like 1

Welcome Paul, but have you read his site? All the Fuck You's, profanity and nastiness he has on it? His rabid posting against many members here have cost him any respect he may have built up when he was a member here. He turned a 2 day suspension into a 2 week suspension then turned that into a ban with a 'how I'll get my revenge post' to the mods.

We welcome discussion on all subjects of spirituality and cultivation. MPG made a point of criticizing pretty much all practices that weren't Mo Pai as delusional and fantasy, not a good idea on eclectic site such as ours. They became a majority of his posts. He also went after Mo Pai practitioners here as making up there own versions. Matter of fact he tended to be even nastier and more dismissive of them.

We welcome you and discussion, but hope that you keep things positive.

Michael

My intent is to only keep things positive. I will speak to MPG and see if I can council with him about these things.

My intent is to only keep things positive. I will speak to MPG and see if I can council with him about these things.

Please let us know if their vicious hate messages will be stopped or not. It is really bad for the spiritual development. It is otherwise impossible to entertain an idea of their return here. The last bird which flew in yesterday lasted a day.

Good luck... and welcome.

• Like 1

Forgive us for the negative tone, but MPG's tried to slip around the ban last week naming himself littleturtle, was rebanned under that name. Yesterday he came on as bluebird, same posts, arguments, video's, phrases down to strange spellings. He got 30 some posts in before being banned under that name.

We only ask that you keep our site positive. There was a young member from his site who would bring posts from here to MPG's where he'd answer them with 'Fuck You's' and 'Use a Butt plug'; like an angry bitter kid with asperger syndrome. He'd also post MPG's comments and links to them. It got him suspended.

I don't want this to turn into an MPG analysis. We hope his site can become a good discussion forum, but lately its ... well its not. So please do what you can to keep positive here (polite arguments and different point of views are encouraged) and keep the site content separate.

I have seen all posts from the perspective of an outsider on these boards. While harsh language was used on th other site, I feel it is only being done due to the frustration they feel due the the moderators bias against Mo Pai on this site.

I believe if everyone, Mo Pai included, were given equal treatment here that maybe things wouldn't have devolved as they did.

All I ask is that you give both sides of this debate equal footing here. Mo Pai should be allowed to discuss their ways, without fear of banishment.

I've said what I came to say. I wish you all well.

Discussion is great, disagreements are awesome as they lead to greater depth of conversation, which implies writing/talking and reading/listening. Mopai topic doesn't get much conversation.

Slander, abuse and threats are what get people banned.

It's especially poignant that equality was brought up, as the most overriding theme I've experienced in the mopai posts is consistent assaulting of all other practices which are fake/unproven in the opinion of the mopai poster and therefore, open to ridicule, abuse and slander, hence the consistency of the bans... preserving a field of conversation for everyone interested in talking and listening.

I have seen all posts from the perspective of an outsider on these boards. While harsh language was used on th other site, I feel it is only being done due to the frustration they feel due the the moderators bias against Mo Pai on this site.

I believe if everyone, Mo Pai included, were given equal treatment here that maybe things wouldn't have devolved as they did.

All I ask is that you give both sides of this debate equal footing here. Mo Pai should be allowed to discuss their ways, without fear of banishment.

I've said what I came to say. I wish you all well.

Thanks. Glad you stopped by from your busy schedule in Nicaragua.

I agree that frustration has directed posts there. But I stand by the idea that it is NOT BIAS against Mo Pai but against behavior. How can I prove it? At the other site, it is BEHAVIOR which we now see... to speak in vicious hate messages directed at TTB members. The TTB bias variable is already removed... it is their site to hate as they want.

I want to see how we can find a way at TTB to not appear to discriminate against any energy art or lineage... This site should be about inclusion... and I have started talks about this internally.

If your done, should we close your account now?

• Like 2

We should not be acting like the Christian or Muslim, who teaches hatred for small differences of opinion. We are better than that. We follow a better way than that.

You expose yourself here Paul from Nicaragua. If you were "better than that" you would not be making such generalizations and slandering all Christians and Muslims, now would you?

Either the way you follow is no better or you are not following the way yourself.

Later...

• Like 2

Holdonasec, I thought John Chang and Jim were both Christian?

Don't dilute the rhetoric with facts, ma'am.

• Like 3

Wait did you say harsh language? Is that your definition of the dozen Fuck You's and other profanity MPG uses regularly there? That goes beyond harsh into unbalanced territory, in my opinion.

MPG always thought there was a vendetta against Mo Pai, when in reality he created so much negativity through dozens of posts calling other practices delusional and fantasy that when reaction to it bounced back at him, he could never blame his own writing. Again on his site he attacks teachers, even those he knows nothing about viciously. He always assumed it was prejudice against an art, when in reality, it was always about him.

• Like 3

Paul,

Who gave you authority to teach Mo Pai to people? What do you even teach (since the school is closed to Westerners and most have never legitimately studied there, but only heard rumors about what's involved from the internet)?

• Like 4

I am a supporter of Mo Pai, and I wish to reach out to those of you who disagree with our ways. I realize we have different beliefs, but they are minor compared to all that we all believe in together. I have been watching, and learning, on these boards for quite a while.

I have been traveling all over Central America teaching the backpackers and locals the ways of Mo Pai. I have not had much time to post on here, but I do enjoy reading and learning. One of my friends, whom I met a while back, used to post on here as More_Pie_Guy. I am sad to see he is no longer here, and I am even more sad that it is as the result of the small differences between us.... eagerly await your response.

I agree with Aetherous, I am sure John Chang didn't give you permission to teach Mopai. You are doing what "Shifu Lin" Naziri was doing...claiming you are mopai practioner when you are not. Please don't call MPG's or your way as Mopai's way. It is absurb! The real Mopai students respect all other teachings and would never insult other schools.

MPG or KenBrace are definitely not Mopai! They have never met John Chang. They only learned "mopai" practices thr internet via Jim and Kostas' book. There were so many errors and misunderstandings. Neither Kostas nor Jim spoke Indonesian so there are many things that were misunderstood. The way I see it, this forum administrators did absolutely the right thing by banning them,especially after reading all the angry words at MPG's web site. How can such an angry individual practice Mopai?

• Like 4

I have been traveling all over Central America teaching the backpackers and locals the ways of Mo Pai. I have not had much time to post on here, but I do enjoy reading and learning. One of my friends, whom I met a while back, used to post on here as More_Pie_Guy. I am sad to see he is no longer here, and I am even more sad that it is as the result of the small differences between us.

Well, if you have experience in teaching Mo Pai ways, I'd suggest you start teaching it to those of your friends who like to speak for people they've never met personally.

If you'd be so kind to teach him more than just imagining Psi Balls he might even be able to show some character development, allowing him to stop thinking in his dualism of "wuaaah, my opinion is not allowed" which is actually a blatant lie, as it never was about his opinions, but about his respectless way of dealing with people.

And yes, moderators are people(, too).

I'd suggest you give those stubborn brains a wash and have them apologize for a lot of unfair, if not to say, wrong, accusations he made against certain persons in here.

And maybe have him stop comment on a foreign forum on things that happen here.

If you quit, you quit. Administration here doesn't consist of assh*les, and you guys, or "your friends" should well know that.

It is for sure not nice to write out of a "ghost" status.

Actually I suggest that you guys take a step back, take a brake, and use the time you'd usually invest in following threads over here for meditation.

Unfortunately character development doesn't look as nice as producing psi balls or moving playing cards from two meters of distance, but actually for such issues it would indeed help to invest time and effort into it.

• Like 1

While he may know nothing of real Mo Pai and may be coming across to tourists a bit loco... (How are you selecting and approaching these people?!) this guy is at least trying to do something good in his eyes.

Anyway in response Paul, I don't think there's an issue on this forum against any other practice or belief. Other so called Taoist forums hate on this one because it's so inclusive of others opinions. I think the real issue is that too many dreamers have stumbled onto Mopai and fell in love with the idea of super powers. I never even knew MPG but from reading his posts, he was all want want want and didn't grasp any of the essence behind what he wanted. There are a few real humans and a couple of MoPai practitioners on this forum who haven't had such problems.

Anyway, I appreciate your intention to "do the right thing".

• Like 1

Don't dilute the rhetoric with facts, ma'am.

Clouding the issue with veracity BKA!

As someone who has headlined two threads over on the Space- Cadet's-Panda forum without once ever having subscribed to that font of all wisdom one can but concur that MPG is less than a gentleman.

One thread over there began life under the catchy title "F*** You Grandmasterp!".

Had I at any time heeded MPG's surely sincere and well meaning advice to me on his forum I would by now be walking with a slightly more pronounced limp than I already do.

This chap PMark is a Panda-fellow traveller and if he actually is in Nicaragua teaching ' MoPai to backpackers' then one can only surmise that said backpackers will be as grateful of instruction from a complete stranger as are backpackers everywhere.

Who amongst us has not been in a backpackers hostel and NOT flocked around the guy travelling on his own who really wants to be friends by introducing us to cool new stuff that he is super-good at doing.

Those are the guys one actively seeks out.

:)

Edited by GrandmasterP
  • Like 3

I agree with Aetherous, I am sure John Chang didn't give you permission to teach Mopai. You are doing what "Shifu Lin" Naziri was doing...claiming you are mopai practioner when you are not. Please don't call MPG's or your way as Mopai's way. It is absurb! The real Mopai students respect all other teachings and would never insult other schools.

MPG or KenBrace are definitely not Mopai! They have never met John Chang. They only learned "mopai" practices thr internet via Jim and Kostas' book. There were so many errors and misunderstandings. Neither Kostas nor Jim spoke Indonesian so there are many things that were misunderstood. The way I see it, this forum administrators did absolutely the right thing by banning them,especially after reading all the angry words at MPG's web site. How can such an angry individual practice Mopai?

Kind Heart

Quiet Heart

Sincere Heart

These three are the foundation of the Wu Dang form I practice/play.

These are the foundation for everything else that comes from the play.

Health, clarity, compassion, joy, contentment... all stems from these.

• Like 4

all his insults don't really matter to me, i say let him back on the forum if he apologizes to like 15 other members via personal messages that he insulted. Anyone dedicated to the truth should be given a second chance, bans are pretty harsh.

• Like 1