Sign in to follow this  
Cameron

Awakening Channeling

So as not to alienate myself from my Tao brothers Yoda and Sean O, here is one of my teachers from Sedona(Nirmalas wife) Gina Lake who channels a "mid causal plane" being named "Theo". Sean was interested in doing a cruise with the Hick's(Ask and it is Given popular book author) and when I was joking round about how that is an ego based approach Sean replied that he was going to do something bad to me(which I won't repeat becasue woman and children read this board).

So, as a peace offering to my manifesting manifestor approach brothers enjoy Theo. It's the 3rd link down on Nirmals like here called "Moving from Ego to Essence".

Enjoy!

Nirmala link

Cool! I've listened to a third of it so far... very nice! I mapquested mid causal, but couldn't find it. Whereabouts is that?

Not really a satisfying form of spirituality for me. No need to jump through all the western hoops of intellectualization. The self evident is natural. The flow of life is a story. It's repeated again and again.

The collectively common vernacular exists in physical being, and language has been built upon that or behind that or in front of that it doesnt matter but the multidimensionality of word games exist in mind because they exist in universe. The epic battles have been fought in body and repeated in the mountains in solitude. There is no difference. That is the illusion. No duality. Only the harmonic singular. Applying this dissolution of subject object relationship to all mediums of communication is a form of travel. A Work. Seeker & Sought. Swimmer and Water.

Being aware of beings on other planes is a distinguished level of personal awareness and (ref) can accompany the cleaning and opening of the meridians. Unfortunately it is easy to be deluded away from discovering personal revelation and ones path towards Tao/God/Unnamable by replacing it with the revelations of other entities (through) oneself.

Now I'm not beyond saying that if someone flew right up to me and said hey you want to go fly around, on your own accord, then yes, lets go, we're the same you and I, lets do it together.

Once the dimensional bounds are breached...personally I would rather spend my time making art rather then listen to yet ANOTHER autonomous being give THEIR account of reality. Duh. How rediculous. I regress. There is far more FANTASTIC things to see & hear in the universe. Even water has more tonality then that fellows voice.

Forgive my stark cynisism.

"If I may be who you are"

I AM.

"Channeling"

The Uknowable

Spectrum

Edited by Spectrum

I know your way ahead of this I posted this for my Tao brothers Sean and Yoda who are still on the ego manifestation channeling trip!!!!!

*totally kidding*

Can you keep the foam in your mouth please? I like my tea black.

Yoda is into channeling? That surprises me. It's very darthsideous.

Edited by Spectrum

I don't know much about how channeling works but from what little I have heard from Gina I like.

Sorry about your coffee..I'll buy you another cup.

Dear Cameron,

In your experience, have you found that people that get really into Advaita are categorically ANY less egoic than a completely random sampling of people off the street?

And for whom is this demonic "ego" creation even a problem anyway?

Love,

Sean

Cool! I've listened to a third of it so far... very nice! I mapquested mid causal, but couldn't find it. Whereabouts is that?

Warning: controversy.

I've been told recently that ALL channelled entities are basically hungry ghosts. Possibly very wise and friendly hungry ghosts with ideas worth listening to, but from the Peta realms, nonetheless.

Basically any non-human realms which are, shall we say, advanced, have such a different timescale that no entity is going to step down that far.

And mid-causal sounds a lot like "not cheese" to me.

There is another sense in which everything we say is channeled, since there is no fixed personal self originating intention, just movement, ultimately free, sometimes convoluting into dense forms, inevitably dissolving, etc.

Sean

I just don't have a clue. I will probably do a day intensive with Gina and Nirmala in a few weeks. I have already sat with Nirmala several times. Very simple advaita stuff. He always points me back to simple awareness..what is true right here, right now.

From what I heard already on the sample satsang I don't think anything Gina aka THEO is saying sounds dangerous. I don't know about channeling as a whole as I am not really into it.

Will report back my experiences with THEO on this thread next month.

I think it's somewhere a little above where Esther channels from.

:lol:

The benefits of channeled teachings is that they are freer from the past and can sometimes make fresh interpretations of old perspectives. In the case of Esther, her inspiration came into my life when I had gotten myself quite bogged down in some overly moralistic areas of Tibetan philosophy and it was a real godsend and very liberating.

The negative aspect of channeling is that there's not much coverage of effective practices that help one actually live in the spirit of the teachings. It's very much like the positive thinking books out there... the how to advice works great if you are already 90% positive in the department in question.

(The lack of effective how-to training is a big problem in embodied teachers too, but you can learn a lot just by being around them which can make up for it. If I had been around a Lama on a regular basis, I wouldn't have fallen into the hole that I did.)

I think the question of "how helpful" a teacher is is a better question to ask than "how enlightened" a teacher is. I think Esther is very helpful to many people and hence her popularity.

Now that she's in best seller territory, it's sort of time for Yoda to move on though. I've pickled myself in her "it's-all-good" philosophy to be able to relax a bit more about my existence but I'm impatient with my practices in their ability to be able to deliver deeper results, so time to mosey on.

250 years ago, Esther would have been burned at the stake but now she's a best seller... that's a lot of progress in society for which I'm very excited about. I think we'll see a lot more progress to come in our lifetime too.

Yoda

Sign in to follow this