Sign in to follow this  
MooNiNite

wang liping retreat 2014

Some reason we aren't interviewing him? :)

Or if not him at least some of his students ... :)

• Like 3

thank you. Do you know if there will be another in China?

No, I dont ... Maybe you may ask the contact on Romanian website ... ;)

Edited by Jox

Sometimes students are more interesting. They're more down to earth and relatable then a master.

• Like 2

I honestly dont even know if its worth all that money. i mean you just go there. see the guy (i mean thats prolly worth the money), but then he just tells you to meditate everyday. lol.

• Like 2

I knew a practitioner who had a very serious energetic injury and went to Wang for help, Wang turned him down completely. I have a little disrespect towards him for this. I believe he is very nationalistic and has something against westerners. Anyways the guy had to go to Jiang's students for help and was well received.

I knew a practitioner who had a very serious energetic injury and went to Wang for help, Wang turned him down completely. I have a little disrespect towards him for this. I believe he is very nationalistic and has something against westerners. Anyways the guy had to go to Jiang's students for help and was well received.

I wonder if we're too hard on people like this? Ye olde practitioners are old. They were raised in an environment of prejudice, in the case of many Easterner's brought up with a steady diet of propaganda against the West. And unfortunately some of the worst of it, wasn't propaganda. Still there's a inner greatness to see people as people and judge them as individuals. At least Wang seems open to teaching all and wrote a book sharing his experience.

I wonder if we're too hard on people like this? Ye olde practitioners are old. They were raised in an environment of prejudice, in the case of many Easterner's brought up with a steady diet of propaganda against the West. And unfortunately some of the worst of it, wasn't propaganda. Still there's a inner greatness to see people as people and judge them as individuals. At least Wang seems open to teaching all and wrote a book sharing his experience.

yeah good points

People who are healers and/or can fix things like this, tend to get many people asking all day everyday for help. The ones who they feel they are meant to help they do, and the others they do not. Only so many hours in the day...

Sign in to follow this