amoyaan

Repairing damage to energy field

Hi guys

I was wondering if you had any tips for healing your energy field once you've been under psychic attack over a sustained period (never date or piss off a sociopath!) and can sense there's some damage or weakening of your field?

I've been shielding myself, yet aware there's some damage...I could almost see it like this rubber ball my dog has with little bits chewed out of it. At the weak areas it is picking up some negative energies which I am having to clear out regularly. I do stillness movement qigong, meditation and zhan zhaung which is great for building energy and clearing the mind, but I became aware the other day my energy field was perhaps a bit like a bucket with a hole.

Any suggestions? Or will this heal itself?

Thanks

MCO should do the trick so stick with the QiGong.

These things tend to retain only as much power as we invest in them after a while so let it 'go with the flow' and move on.

I was married to a vampire once.

QiGong kept the old aura bright and bouncy throughout.

It's 'good for whatever ails you' is QiGong.

Edited by GrandmasterP
  • Like 4

Compliment your qigong with daily salt baths and continue doing the shielding. You could also go into trance and disable the structure that's being thrown at you. Best of luck.

My 2 cents, Peace

Edited by OldChi
  • Like 6

The outer energyfield is charged with many things which can additon either add or

decrease the impact on it.

One option is to using a bath with sun burned sea salt and Backing Soda and showering using Steel Soap.

This decrease the substance which may affect the Aura.

The other thing is to use muscle test and not thinking but looking on the shampoo.

Else one change the energy signature of the shampoo, dont use it or change ones reaction to the product.

Aura is normal recharged by good sleep, rest, things that reduce stress and calm and as well by good breathing,

fresh air., sunlight, healthy people, friendly plants and bringing in fragrant oils.

When you can feel the energyfield you can see where is more or less resistance in aura.

Vibrate this place with palm as a meaning of slight movement and increase movement with the lessening of the resistance.

Especially in front of " holes" energy tend to amass like a crater. Use the hands to collapse this structure as it is just sand on

a beach.

After that see if there is something feeling sticky.

Grap it and throw it either into fire, use you intent to turn it to light.

Other things is to use your palms on your bed and try to feel if there is this sticky energy in your bed

and push it from the bed.

Mostly it is head, hands, feet , and the reproduction organs where one lay at night, and if one has good

sense also can tell which organ is strongly under detoxification.

Also common sense is just to change the bed sheets.

Actually the practise of Stillnessmovement Qigong

reduce this sort of secretion of energy dirt like more is recycled.

You have to remember that the Qi one use to project to others is in a beginner actually dirty and sick qi

and one can harm others with it.

This why a certain amount of time is set for practise like the Stillnessmovement

having a loop created so on purify ones own energy either by recycling, dissolving, unharming or dispose.

Easiest way is still "to avoid" and to "get rid off".

Other things is to look into memory about a person or a thing and watch how the energyfield change

and one just to react different by using intent. The person may change or impression of this person

or the impression you cause to this person change.

Working with the energetics of enviroment has more Feng Shui characteristics and the relationship

of choice and decision and can be huge effort to change one personal enviroment beside the internal enviroment.

• Like 4

I would look at the reason you attracted the sociopath to begin with. If you still have the same inner dynamics, you will attract another in no time. Either that, or you will be purposely attracted to someone exactly opposite, and then find out down the road that they're actually just the same.

Please look within and see why it is that you 'needed' a sociopath in your life - was she someone that was paranoid that just sure that you were out cheating? Do you label her so because she wanted to know your every move, and your daily whereabouts? Did she call you 20 times a day? Or was she truly sociopathic, where she had a sick attitude toward the world around her in general? In any event, you were attracted to her combination of traits for a particular reason - your configuration matched hers in a way.

In order to avoid repeating the same behavior, do consider tweaking something inside that needs tweaked. I would look carefully at your relationship with your mother or a sister when you were a kid - perhaps this is your emotional 'bathtub ring', your 'comfort zone', even though it isn't comfortable at all. But it is when it creates the same feelings we experienced as a kid. My emotional bathtub ring is abuse. I can't do anything to change it; I just need to be aware of it and act to the opposite.

• Like 4

Have you spoke to Michael about this ?

I am sure he could offer some very good advice :)

• Like 1

Thanks guys, appreciate all the advice, some of the things I've been doing, the others I shall give a try :)

The outer energyfield is charged with many things which can additon either add or

decrease the impact on it.

One option is to using a bath with sun burned sea salt and Backing Soda and showering using Steel Soap.

This decrease the substance which may affect the Aura.

The other thing is to use muscle test and not thinking but looking on the shampoo.

Else one change the energy signature of the shampoo, dont use it or change ones reaction to the product.

Aura is normal recharged by good sleep, rest, things that reduce stress and calm and as well by good breathing,

fresh air., sunlight, healthy people, friendly plants and bringing in fragrant oils.

When you can feel the energyfield you can see where is more or less resistance in aura.

Vibrate this place with palm as a meaning of slight movement and increase movement with the lessening of the resistance.

Especially in front of " holes" energy tend to amass like a crater. Use the hands to collapse this structure as it is just sand on

a beach.

After that see if there is something feeling sticky.

Grap it and throw it either into fire, use you intent to turn it to light.

Other things is to use your palms on your bed and try to feel if there is this sticky energy in your bed

and push it from the bed.

Mostly it is head, hands, feet , and the reproduction organs where one lay at night, and if one has good

sense also can tell which organ is strongly under detoxification.

Also common sense is just to change the bed sheets.

Wow thanks for the detailed response, Friend. A lot to take in here, I will use that technique for using my hands...sounds very helpful. The image I got of it was a kind of crater that gunk was collecting in...funny. I also realise I wasn't being diligent enough with shielding. This has been going on for a number of months.

I would look at the reason you attracted the sociopath to begin with. If you still have the same inner dynamics, you will attract another in no time. Either that, or you will be purposely attracted to someone exactly opposite, and then find out down the road that they're actually just the same.

Please look within and see why it is that you 'needed' a sociopath in your life - was she someone that was paranoid that just sure that you were out cheating? Do you label her so because she wanted to know your every move, and your daily whereabouts? Did she call you 20 times a day? Or was she truly sociopathic, where she had a sick attitude toward the world around her in general? In any event, you were attracted to her combination of traits for a particular reason - your configuration matched hers in a way.

In order to avoid repeating the same behavior, do consider tweaking something inside that needs tweaked. I would look carefully at your relationship with your mother or a sister when you were a kid - perhaps this is your emotional 'bathtub ring', your 'comfort zone', even though it isn't comfortable at all. But it is when it creates the same feelings we experienced as a kid. My emotional bathtub ring is abuse. I can't do anything to change it; I just need to be aware of it and act to the opposite.

Thanks Manitou, that's interesting. I didn't want to go into the personal stuff too much but I have spent a lot of time looking into that and wondering why I drew the experience to me. I think it was old relationship patterns that drew me to it and the fact I was recovering from another breakup at the time. He maybe didn't have full-blown sociopathy, but I'm pretty sure he had narcissistic personality disorder, from my knowledge of psychology, observation and comments he himself made (I think he knew it too, he even joked about being a psychopath more than once). The relationship patterns fit the NPD/sociopath 'formula' to a tee. I turned a blind eye to all the red flags and didn't see what was in front of my face, the way he treated me and others and a seemingly lack of any form of empathy.

But yeah...rather than placing blame I spent time looking into why I attracted this and i concluded it was hurt and wishful thinking on my part. I realised I was coming at relationships from a place of lack as well. Thinking I needed someone to be whole. I really had to challenge that. I did some major work, even spending a couple of months with my spiritual teacher and I got to the root of it all. I actually think my inner dynamics have changed a lot since it all happened. It's just there are still some scars and I can feel animosity being sent my way still. I guess it'll all burn itself out though.

Edited by amoyaan

Have you spoke to Michael about this ?

I am sure he could offer some very good advice :)

No I haven't. Didn't want to bother him, he's a busy dude. I don't think it's a major issue, I was hoping it was something I could just clear myself, I just felt I needed some suggestions :)

People who are involved in spiritual practices need to be a hundred times more careful than ordinary people about relationships. It sounds to me that you got off lucky and your antagonist may not be very strong, but I have seen wrong relationships with the wrong person ruin lives and for reasons that have to do with magic and psychic attack, not mere 'broken hearts'.

Regarding attracting this type of thing, sometimes what attracts this is nothing more than someone looking like a tasty and vulnerable lamb looks to a wolf, and yes, they often dress up in sheep's clothing. Based on your description and the good advice you have received you should be fine. If however things don't improve you might want to contact BaquaKicksAss, she has a lot of experience with this type of thing and is 'in the business' of doing things about it.

• Like 4

People who are involved in spiritual practices need to be a hundred times more careful than ordinary people about relationships. It sounds to me that you got off lucky and your antagonist may not be very strong, but I have seen wrong relationships with the wrong person ruin lives and for reasons that have to do with magic and psychic attack, not mere 'broken hearts'.

Regarding attracting this type of thing, sometimes what attracts this is nothing more than someone looking like a tasty and vulnerable lamb looks to a wolf, and yes, they often dress up in sheep's clothing. Based on your description and the good advice you have received you should be fine. If however things don't improve you might want to contact BaquaKicksAss, she has a lot of experience with this type of thing and is 'in the business' of doing things about it.

And here I was going to suggest he take up Baguazhang practice :D. Like the folks above said, cleansings; but make sure to burn frankincense or something afterwards to bring about the new and good energies. Also cord cutting is good, dagger, scissors or whatever to cut any cords you feel between them and you, daily. Also putting their namepaper in a jar of vinegar can help to dissolve the links between you two.

• Like 6

Love your ideas about cord cutting, etc, BKA. How very important it is to bring things "into the physical" by re-enacting the dynamic in the physical. If we were kids we would call it pretending. But I have truly found this to be essential in any healing ceremony. To manifest our intent into the physical.

Joe and I facilitated a healing on a quadriplegic by performing a ceremony where his aunt turned on a lamp. It was a standing lamp, had one arm. We had the 'arm' of the lamp represent his limbs. I told his aunt that at the moment when she felt a great deal of love in her heart for her nephew, to turn the lamp on and imagine the electricity running down his body. After having been in a quad state for months, several days after the ceremony he regained use of his arms and started feeding himself. his legs are following suit as well, although a bit slower.

• Like 5

Love your ideas about cord cutting, etc, BKA. How very important it is to bring things "into the physical" by re-enacting the dynamic in the physical. If we were kids we would call it pretending. But I have truly found this to be essential in any healing ceremony. To manifest our intent into the physical.

Joe and I facilitated a healing on a quadriplegic by performing a ceremony where his aunt turned on a lamp. It was a standing lamp, had one arm. We had the 'arm' of the lamp represent his limbs. I told his aunt that at the moment when she felt a great deal of love in her heart for her nephew, to turn the lamp on and imagine the electricity running down his body. After having been in a quad state for months, several days after the ceremony he regained use of his arms and started feeding himself. his legs are following suit as well, although a bit slower.

I find it amazing how much physical objects can help with many things. That is an amazing story, thank you for sharing it. It definitely shows the power of healing and the power of love :).

With physical objects you can also "name" them, after the person, or part of the person whether good or bad. Say the arm you wish to have work again, such as in the above case, or perhaps something they wish to get rid of such as say alcoholism (then burn it). Though don't forget that you named it after and just store it in some dusty attic forever lol, un-name it after it is no longer needed.

• Like 2

I find it amazing how much physical objects can help with many things. That is an amazing story, thank you for sharing it. It definitely shows the power of healing and the power of love :).

With physical objects you can also "name" them, after the person, or part of the person whether good or bad. Say the arm you wish to have work again, such as in the above case, or perhaps something they wish to get rid of such as say alcoholism (then burn it). Though don't forget that you named it after and just store it in some dusty attic forever lol, un-name it after it is no longer needed.

Yes, manitou is a very insightful and talented woman and apparently she and her husband, Joe do a lot of good work. She and I had discussed this case a few months ago and I found it interesting. She and I have slightly different points of view, but I still appreciate her intelligence and the integrity which she brings to her work.

Bringing the 'physical' into a working is all about respecting the world in which we live as a 'representation' of divine being, full of the power to manifest divinity to us, even if only through the 'occult virtue', of willow tea, the original source of aspirin, to relieve a fever. This is the willow trees divine gift to us, this is the basis of real ritual, this is what magic is all about.

• Like 2

I just thought of something else, there are certain baths one can make out of herbs to repair the weiqi fields :). (aka energy fields)

• Like 3

Thank you, Donald, for your kind and thoughtful words. And BKA, I admire your understanding of the power of objects. Tying the two together, YES! The object is a representation of some aspect of the Divine (or Dao). There was a book I read some years ago, The Impersonal Life, that talked about looking for the idea behind the object and seeing its relationship to Source.

Truly, All is One.

BKA - I had this happen dramatically once when we had an older woman with breast cancer bury a picture of her son and his girlfriend (who had moved in and were not being kind to her) along with a picture of jesus, all in the same box. To 'turn them over to Jesus' (she was strictly Catholic, so we had to do it that way) and stop worrying about them. During the ceremony, sharp and jagged K-energy came up through her feet, up her body, and zapped the tumor. The power was her belief in the object and what she was doing with it....

There is such magic out there! I feel like we're just scraping the surface. Personally, I'm of the opinion that Jesus may well have been a shaman and performed earth magic. When he said that 'in order to receive it, we must have the mind of a child' (I'm paraphrasing there) I sometimes wonder if this isn't what he was talking about.

Personally, I'm of the opinion that Jesus may well have been a shaman and performed earth magic. When he said that 'in order to receive it, we must have the mind of a child' (I'm paraphrasing there) I sometimes wonder if this isn't what he was talking about.

This has been examined in considerable detail in:

Jesus the Magician by Morton Smith

This one has the virtue of a forward by Bart Ehrman, a respected contemporary New Testament scholar.

I originally read the book back in the seventies and aside from what it says about the possibility that Jesus was a magician, its analysis of Hellenistic and Graec-Egyptian magic is worth the read in and of itself. A very insightful book.

Edit: in the original I had accidentally italicized 'by Mortton Smith', corrected it.

Edited by Zhongyongdaoist
  • Like 1

From my point of view, if you have a problem with this person (in other words, something is still bothering you), there's unresolved karma (uneven energy between you).

When I asked about him to you, I got "you owe me, payback, revenge, and getting even". And from you to him it was "I owe you". The weakness generally being "relationship energy from the past" or "other time and space."

When I asked about experiences from the past, I found separation, abandonment, and rejection (they were all weak).

There's no weakness (do a search on Yuen Method) to your energy field being damaged.

Apologies if the terminology is confusing, but none of it means you are weak as a person. A weakness it just energy that's not supporting you.

• Like 1

Thank you, Donald, for your kind and thoughtful words. And BKA, I admire your understanding of the power of objects. Tying the two together, YES! The object is a representation of some aspect of the Divine (or Dao). There was a book I read some years ago, The Impersonal Life, that talked about looking for the idea behind the object and seeing its relationship to Source.

Personally I don't go for the representation of the divine or dao thing, more like the physical object is what helps with the magic... though I tend towards herbs, roots, natural materials, rocks and such to work with. They help me out :). If I'm healing on the more subtle levels then sure I can wander off into the astral and also use representations, but for physical healing I tend to stick more on the physical and use more physical objects. Or course all levels are worked with, so it is a combination thereof.

Truly, All is One.

BKA - I had this happen dramatically once when we had an older woman with breast cancer bury a picture of her son and his girlfriend (who had moved in and were not being kind to her) along with a picture of jesus, all in the same box. To 'turn them over to Jesus' (she was strictly Catholic, so we had to do it that way) and stop worrying about them. During the ceremony, sharp and jagged K-energy came up through her feet, up her body, and zapped the tumor. The power was her belief in the object and what she was doing with it....

That is pretty awesome :). It seems obvious why she was staying ill; I'm also guessing she started asserting her personal boundaries after that as well. Hopefully the buried family was OK afterwards...burying with Jesus definitely sounds better than just burying...

There is such magic out there! I feel like we're just scraping the surface. Personally, I'm of the opinion that Jesus may well have been a shaman and performed earth magic. When he said that 'in order to receive it, we must have the mind of a child' (I'm paraphrasing there) I sometimes wonder if this isn't what he was talking about.

His statue gave me a dirty look the other day when I was in the catholic store buying supplies LOL. Yes definitely a magician I think.

• Like 1

How do you feel about the mind of a child, BKA?

Generally by that they mean the innocent, uncorrupted mind without the various societal crap and issues that clog our bodies and mind up as life goes on. We tend to clutter our minds quite fervently as we go through life. Also most children don't have the myriad of distractions and daily stresses we do.

But it would depend on the child. I have seen some very resentful and angry 5 year olds! Depends how their life had gone so far I guess; still though, much much less shut down than adults. Children tend to be natural at all this sort of stuff up until about teenagehood when it fades.

Interestingly though, I was teaching extremely troubled children (they went there instead of jail) at a treatment center. They could pull off metaphysical stuff first or second class that it would take adults years to get :).

The mind of a child is pure love in once sense, but will sit there and tear apart insects or frogs or whatever for fun, on the otherhand...

ZYD said:

apparently she and her husband, Joe do a lot of good work.

We let it come to us - we don't go out looking for it. 'Spirit' seems to bring just the right people in our lives at the time they need healing. We don't charge either - I think that would rip the life and the intent out of it. Maybe I'm wrong there, but it works for us.

• Like 1

That is pretty awesome :). It seems obvious why she was staying ill; I'm also guessing she started asserting her personal boundaries after that as well. Hopefully the buried family was OK afterwards...burying with Jesus definitely sounds better than just burying...

She understood that it had to be done with Love; she's recovering alcoholic for about 40 years at this point and has gotten to the bottom of her character. Although the whole thing conflicted with her religious outlook, it still worked because of the tie-in with jesus.

Yes, the mother issue (as manifested by breast cancer) was definitely why she was manifesting the event. I hope the buried people are okay - but on the other hand he was about 50 years old and really didn't need to be moving back in with Mom. she was in a true quandry. She did get up the nerve to ask them to leave after the ceremony.

Can you tell us about one or two of the truly metaphysical things the young folks were capable of doing?

• Like 1

Hi guys

I was wondering if you had any tips for healing your energy field once you've been under psychic attack over a sustained period (never date or piss off a sociopath!) and can sense there's some damage or weakening of your field?

I've been shielding myself, yet aware there's some damage...I could almost see it like this rubber ball my dog has with little bits chewed out of it. At the weak areas it is picking up some negative energies which I am having to clear out regularly. I do stillness movement qigong, meditation and zhan zhaung which is great for building energy and clearing the mind, but I became aware the other day my energy field was perhaps a bit like a bucket with a hole.

Any suggestions? Or will this heal itself?

Thanks

SECAB&DE will fill in holes and expand energy body.

Edited by Ya Mu
  • Like 5

There's no weakness (do a search on Yuen Method) to your energy field being damaged.

Apologies if the terminology is confusing, but none of it means you are weak as a person. A weakness it just energy that's not supporting you.

Cool, thanks for the information...I will look up Yuen method, I've heard it mentioned here too. Yup, I have been looking into old relationship patterns and been doing a lot of work on that area. In fact, just about every area, all across the board. I love the way you put that - "a weakness is just energy that's not supporting you". Very helpful thinking of it in those terms.

hmmmm.....

I believe an energy field is either stands or collapsed but damaged......!?

Yeah, maybe damaged is the wrong word, maybe the impression I got was more like weakened. I don't know.