Sign in to follow this  
mike 134

pre-kundalini (interesting story)

I'm wondering if anybody here knows about this. Before I got full blown physio kundalini syndrome a couple of years ago (along with all the nasty stuff), I had this 6 month "prodrome", warning, or transition period, however you want to say it. Basically there were definite changes to my body compared to normal, but once the "real" kundalini symptoms started, this transition state disappeared. It affected me in a lot of really fascinating ways-

1. I had WAY WAY more energy than before. It felt like my body was supercharged. I didn't want to sit still. I walked faster. I talked faster. I thought faster. I could breeze through an hour's worth of work in only 20 minutes. My head was buzzing with fresh, innovative ideas.

2. Despite this, my sleep was good. I got a full night's sleep every single night. I had really vivid dreams, much more than before, with lucid dreams practically nightly. I could even decide what I wanted to dream about.

3. Mood and feelings were increased. I felt good for no apparent reason. Every morning when I got up I would be like, FUCK YEAH, I'm awesome, glad to be alive ! I had a greater range of emotion than ever before.

4. Confidence, ego, and arrogance were way up. I used to hate public speaking, but suddenly I was able to give speeches in packed conferences with little preparation. It felt completely natural to me. I was hitting on every sloot in sight. Even married ones. I felt like I was the shit, and I didn't give a shit about what other people thought of me.

5. Temper also increased. I got into shouting matches. Almost got into fistfights over trivial things. I remember having one bout of severe rage that frankly frightened a coworker.

6. Sexual prowess was down very very slightly. Maybe 5% It was noticeable, but barely. My sexual ability was so high to begin with that 5% is nothing, so I was not bothered.

OK, so basically I am wondering what the heck happened during this 6 month time. This was seriously the best time of my life. I was like being high, but at night I was able to rest. It was like my skills in every single category were increased drastically, except that 5% decrease in libido, which I will gladly trade.

I truly believe this is the best natural state that man can experience, far far superior to actual kundalini. It really pissed me off that it all ended once I got full blown kundalini syndrome, and all of a sudden I couldn't sleep, started having physical symptoms like twitches and energetic sensations. I would give a lot to return to that 6 month state. I wonder what it is? Has anyone experienced anything like this ? Is it remotely possible to experience it again ???

Thanks.

• Like 2

It is possible to experience far beyond this.

Energy a 1000 times stronger but with complete calm - like you own the whole volcano but with no fear of exploding, no fear of containment, no possibility of depletion.

Sleep for your body but you stay awake.

I do not know what your practice was, but what you described is a sort of partial kundalini containment in a wider field within a framework unprepared for it. It blows out all over the place but typically amps out the body as the 3 rd chakra or mid-dan Tien tries to control it and the adrenals hit the upper limit.

Edited by Spotless
  • Like 3

I do not know what your practice was, but what you described is a sort of partial kundalini containment in a wider field

You see, that was the beauty of it. I didn't have to do anything. No practices. I just lived my life normally, ate whatever I liked, ejaculated daily, etc.

You are right about being able to experience even more energy than this. But I don't think its possible in a safe manner. During much of that time I felt like I was on the edge. Just a little bit more energy would have pushed me over. And that's exactly what eventually happened. Maybe I can squeeze it back into that containment you mentioned ???

Do you enjoy violence mike?

In videogames, movies, and against my enemies :)

• Like 1

It sounds like you were freshly coming out of your old restrained state to experience new power in a slightly liberated state. It surely feels great when you experience it for the first time. When time moves on, the freshness wears off, like experiencing anything new. It is also a release of unbalanced energy in your body which feel great for sure like ejaculation. But when unbalanced energy is released, the balanced energy will start to do its work.

Kundalini syndrome is clearing out blockages in your body. During and after that, you will gain more power in a very balanced way, like spotless said. When you do not have the power, you want to do things to feel you can do it. When you truly have the power, you do not have the motivation to do it any more.

What did you do to cause the Kundalini energy to rise in the first place? The energy does not rise just because you want to. It can rise as a result of prolonged, mental stress and introspection and reflection of the self and who you are in general, or with drugs.

Before my kundalini energy rising, I was heavily into analyzing myself within the context of Carl Jung Analytical Psychology. Before that, I was heavily into Nietzsche. It was a very stressful and dark time for me. My world was closing in on me and all I could do was to hanging onto what is really me. Once my mind was unlocked by the insights from Carl Jung's psychology (lots of writing and reading), I was liberated. It was like I became a new person. All of a sudden, everything makes sense. I have reached a new level of clarity. I was no longer in the dark about my life experiences. I was literally reborn. I decided to leave my old life behind and to start anew, going to a new college and majoring in something really new. I was majoring in law but was still a freshman attending your mandatory basic courses.

Then, one night in my sleep, I dream of 2 Taoist immortals. Woke up and I had my first Kundalini energy rising experience, and to have completed the microcosmic orbit.

• Like 4

What did you do to cause the Kundalini energy to rise in the first place?

Too much exercise. I know, it sounds silly, but that's what happened. I even noticed increased energy right after workouts during that time span. I thought it was due to endorphins (runner's high). I was dead wrong.

dafuq ???

You see, that was the beauty of it. I didn't have to do anything. No practices. I just lived my life normally, ate whatever I liked, ejaculated daily, etc.

You are right about being able to experience even more energy than this. But I don't think its possible in a safe manner. During much of that time I felt like I was on the edge. Just a little bit more energy would have pushed me over. And that's exactly what eventually happened. Maybe I can squeeze it back into that containment you mentioned ???

In videogames, movies, and against my enemies :)

The energy you were experiencing was a very vibrant type - apparently kicked off by some exercises you were doing.

It is very similar in ways to the incredible power one can feel from Qi Gong, but I can assure you it is nothing like the Hiroshima that can take place wherein you suddenly have the power of the Ocean and the calm of the deep, the eyes of an eagle and heart of a lion.

It can be noted that a relatively cocky attitude is more conducive to awakening than a passive somewhat meek cautious one.

I was once told of a friends brother who stole a small Cessna and took it for a joy ride, landed safely and then got in a pile of trouble but lived to tell the story. (He had never flown a plane and this was way before computer simulation)

I told my friend it could not be true.

He asked why?

I said "because that model of Cessna could not hold the wheel barrel required for your brothers balls"

I salute the kid who steals a plane at 14 to go for a joyride - a real mountain walker.

All balls to the walls is something we talk down to because this is all very powerful stuff - that said - detours are everywhere and it takes balls to forge through the bong water because it reeks and it's lonely and private and odd and skips all the acceptable logic, its not a path in pal with the you that everyone knows and the you that you are trying to diminish while at the same time holding to the spirit that is true and standing like a giant waist deep in shit and relatively proud of it regardless of the rust all around you.

So

Heal those bones and drag yourself back to the whipping post - it can get better than you could possibly imagine.

Edited by Spotless
  • Like 6

hmm. hmmm. you might be enlightened. idk.

usually the first couple months after enlightenment are pretty life changing, but then the person kinda normalizes the experience and duality begins to set in again. usually 2 to 3 months. they are still enlightened, but like humanized.

So

Heal those bones and drag yourself back to the whipping post - it can get better than you could possibly imagine.

Indeed. :)

• Like 1

I'm wondering if anybody here knows about this. Before I got full blown physio kundalini syndrome a couple of years ago (along with all the nasty stuff), I had this 6 month "prodrome", warning, or transition period, however you want to say it. Basically there were definite changes to my body compared to normal, but once the "real" kundalini symptoms started, this transition state disappeared. It affected me in a lot of really fascinating ways-

1. I had WAY WAY more energy than before. It felt like my body was supercharged. I didn't want to sit still. I walked faster. I talked faster. I thought faster. I could breeze through an hour's worth of work in only 20 minutes. My head was buzzing with fresh, innovative ideas.

2. Despite this, my sleep was good. I got a full night's sleep every single night. I had really vivid dreams, much more than before, with lucid dreams practically nightly. I could even decide what I wanted to dream about.

3. Mood and feelings were increased. I felt good for no apparent reason. Every morning when I got up I would be like, FUCK YEAH, I'm awesome, glad to be alive ! I had a greater range of emotion than ever before.

4. Confidence, ego, and arrogance were way up. I used to hate public speaking, but suddenly I was able to give speeches in packed conferences with little preparation. It felt completely natural to me. I was hitting on every sloot in sight. Even married ones. I felt like I was the shit, and I didn't give a shit about what other people thought of me.

5. Temper also increased. I got into shouting matches. Almost got into fistfights over trivial things. I remember having one bout of severe rage that frankly frightened a coworker.

6. Sexual prowess was down very very slightly. Maybe 5% It was noticeable, but barely. My sexual ability was so high to begin with that 5% is nothing, so I was not bothered.

OK, so basically I am wondering what the heck happened during this 6 month time. This was seriously the best time of my life. I was like being high, but at night I was able to rest. It was like my skills in every single category were increased drastically, except that 5% decrease in libido, which I will gladly trade.

I truly believe this is the best natural state that man can experience, far far superior to actual kundalini. It really pissed me off that it all ended once I got full blown kundalini syndrome, and all of a sudden I couldn't sleep, started having physical symptoms like twitches and energetic sensations. I would give a lot to return to that 6 month state. I wonder what it is? Has anyone experienced anything like this ? Is it remotely possible to experience it again ???

Thanks.

I am new to the term 'kundalini' but whatever I went through, which was life changing, had a very similar story.

Though I was meditating, the reason I was doing so was because I had a load of supposed problems. One night, I had what I describe as an 'eruption' merged with bliss and OBE.

Right there with you on that aggression front, but it was a LOT of stress that I think triggered it.

But I don't miss anything. Now I have clarity...the madness that came before and for a good couple of months after was all well and good at the time. But now I am content with what I am now!

Among the great reasons for practicing Qi Gong is that as the energy grows to a certain point it becomes clear that this practice is real - very real.

If this takes your ego to new highs then you have missed the point (though as we see in this posters case - all boats rose with the power).

One of the greatest assets to the growth of this power is to help you remember yourself.

You can feel if you are within the power or perhaps much better stated "in your space" and that state vs being in your mind, the future, the past - gone - waking sleep.

Edited by Spotless
  • Like 3

PS No, I wouldn't say you can get it back. That period was a transitional one for you. Releasing your attachment to the experience will allow you to move forward :)

There's nothing so exciting from here...but you will soon learn that you are better off without the excitement anyway!

• Like 2

Sorry, but what you experienced doesn't sound like Kundalini at all!,

more like hypomania.

Kundalini raising isn't about emotions or emotional rollercoaster, kundalini is about raising the life force from the the root to the crown or third eye.. if you didn't experience that on an energetic level then like most people you are making excuses and blame any symptoms or emotions on kundalini.

Genuine yogis raise kundalini to the head a couple of times a day from root to head to clear out the central channel and to reach a higher stage of conscious.. there is no such thing as kundalini "awakening" kundalini isn't something that once you raise it to the head it stays with you 24/7.. you need to keep raising it to the head and over months/years it might stay out of the root chakra for longer period of times.

Instead masturbating and letting that energy out of the sexual organ as a natural approach, yogis manipulate that energy to move kundalini down the root and up the head through the spine.

• Like 1

"I salute the kid who steals a plane at 14 to go for a joyride - a real mountain walker."

B.S.

Mike:

Are you certain this is kundalini?

There are less savory solutions that more completely explain erratic behavior/energy/rationalizing diminished ability/aggression/sleeplessness/and that sudden stop---- than an actual rising of kundalini (like gnarly entities) ...... You can get this checked out for free. You might find this is the solution that will bring some stability back to your life. If you encounter strong resistance, you're probably on the right track. :D

all the best.

balance.

Edited by balance.

more like hypomania.

bingo ! That's actually the word I use for it too. Wouldn't it be awesome to be always hypomanic ? You'd be as happy as you can possibly be, without that final straw that brings about full blown mania. I dunno about having the power of Hiroshima bottled inside though. I would blow my top so bad. I remember once running down the street at night screaming expletives. Any more energy and I would have done it naked during the daytime hahaha.

"I salute the kid who steals a plane at 14 to go for a joyride - a real mountain walker."

B.S.

Not BS, I think he's talking about Colton Harris AKA the barefoot bandit.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Colton_Harris-Moore

He was like 19 though.

Imo it's B.S. to salute the act and the twisted karma related to same, past, present and future... regardless of 14, 19 or whatever.

Edited by 3bob

Imo it'd B.S. to salute the act and the twisted karma related to same, past, present and future... regardless of 14, 19 or whatever.

Stealing a plane barefoot, flying it without aviation knowledge ?

Dude's alpha as fuk. They're making a movie about him. Too bad he's still in jail I'd free him in a heartbeat.

Sounds like a punk-ass thief to me. I've met quite a few over the years -- a guy who stole a yacht, a guy who hot-wired a bulldozer and flattened several under-construction houses, a guy who stole a police car & drove it into a canal.

They all lacked father figures.

• Like 1

Sign in to follow this