voidisyinyang

Karmu and qigong master Jim Nance

Hi - I saw the Sun Ra thread get renewed and reminded me to post that I heard back from the producer of a new DvD documentary on Karmu, an amazing spiritual healer - an AFrican-American healer who lived by Harvard. The producer knows now how Jim Nance was a student of Karmu and how Jim Nance is now a qigong master and so the producer of the Karmu documentary has invited Jim to share more at a symposium planned at Harvard this fall. We shall see what happens.

http://www.shaktitechnology.com/karmu/index.htm

So qigong master Jim Nance was actually living with Karmu - or would stay at his house for extended time.

I just ordered this new documentary -

http://www.amazon.com/Karmu-Place-Janet-Giler-Lewis/dp/0966696948

All I know from what Jim has shared and reading about Karmu online - this dude was the real deal - he is described in the news interview as saying he leaves his body when he heals people - he first takes on their pain but then in order to heal himself, after he has taken on their illness - he leaves his body and he goes into this bright light.

So also - people would see these beams of light shooting down from Karmu that would heal people, etc.

Also if people want to get phone healings from qigong master Jim Nance just direct message me and I'll give you the phone number to call. He is charging directly now as he has officially retired but he will be doing various gigs related to qigong in the community directly now.

Also qigong master Jim Nance told me today that I could post whatever I wanted on my blog, etc. about qigong so I figure it's o.k. for me to write this. I asked him if I can let people know to call him if they want to get phone healings and he said that is fine.

p.s. I already got a DM about Jim doing phone healings and as I mentioned a professional athlete called me from Canada asking about phone healings. So I figure there's probably more people out there wondering how to get more info. thanks.

Edited by Innersoundqigong
  • Like 2

i just ordered the video and downloaded the book. it's always exciting to learn about another African American who has walked a similar path. there's so little literature out there. i know there's a long and rich history of us esoterically inclined black folks, but it's not easy to find the good stuff. i had basically just stopped looking.

i feel like this is a pretty big gift that you just gave me by posting this. i probably would never have come across this man on my own. just beautiful. thanks, Drew! :)

• Like 5

Thanks for sharing, and as Hundun says, it will be fascinating to read, due to information about esoteric African Americans and Westerners seem less common.

I just watched the DvD. It is very well made since a lot of different people are interviewed and there's old camera movies of Karmu with him talking and dancing and healing.

There's just too much to Karmu to summarize the dvd - you gotta see it - he was and is a real spiritual master.

I'm very glad this documentary was made - amazingly he did all his healing for free and even fed people but of course people were so thankful that they donated to him also.

Now I'm listening to SFQ Finding Your Soul Purpose: Transforming Your Life education course CDs. Someone donated it to the library so I could listen to it for free! Yeah. Chunyi's talking and meditating reminds me very much of Karmu. haha.

Karmu also did herbal medicine healing. Someone asked me about diet and so I post this plus some more info.

For diet - in the spring - you want to emphasize greens. For example if you have dandelion greens - these are very good for healing. Dandelion root is very medicinal - kills cancer, etc. But stinging nettles is another good wild green.

I use a vitamix blender to blend fruit - organic fruit I get from my job. So I work at http://fruitshare.com in the warehouse.

Yeah so I use spirulina - you can get at a co-op organic store. It's freshwater type primitive life before plant and animal - spirulina is dark green. It's expensive but a little goes a long way. Very good - my eyes turn dark green when I use spirulina. I have green hazel eyes so anyway I know spirulina works.

Cayenne is very good if you eat meat, oils, milk, dairy - cayenne thins the blood, relaxes the body, gives you energy, will stop a heart attack. So I use a lot of cayenne.

Vinegar is also very good as acetic acid turns into citric acid in the body which neutralizes lactic acid of sore muscles. Unless watered down diluted you need a straw for vinegar or it corrodes the teeth enamel.

For meat - if you buy meat free of antibiotics and preservatives and free range with less stress it really does taste better. I get this Amish chicken at the co-op and it is very delicious compared to normal grocery store chicken. The same with pork. Even the pig farmers who are conventional admit that humane-raised pig tastes better. haha.

Black beans and brown rice is a very excellent vegetarian meal.

Wheat and sugar both cause stress in the body due to increase cortisol levels. Wheat and sugar also turn to fat in the body more than any other food. So I use vinegar if I have any wheat or sugar - along with cayenne. Vinegar strongly lowers the glycemic index so the sugar is not so damaging to the pancreas.

Sardines are a great source of Omega-3 and Vitamin D, especially good in the winter in Minnesota. I use the Wild Planet sardines with BPA-free lining in the tins.

Coconut Oil is great for eating as a healing food. If you can afford free range organic eggs the free range increases the Omega-3 and so the yolk will be bright orange compared to the dull yellow of normal eggs. So free range organic eggs cost twice as much but you really get better nutrition. I eat these as a special treat. Also organic milk really does taste better and so I try to have organic milk - you get more Omega-3.

I fast on Monday while I do my intensive working. At first my jing energy is low but I Just drink extra water and keep doing working - keep my knees bent and exercising. Then as I burn the fat - my jing energy increases and actually you get stronger ATP energy by burning fat. So by the end of the work shift after 8 hours then my jing energy is strong even though I have just had water. Pretty awesome.

Edited by Innersoundqigong
  • Like 4

Yeah I just spent 5 days with Jim - and so he will have a website up soon for taking paypal for international phone healings. So his focus of the website is what he calls "Applied Emptiness" - so it's very much in line with stillness - just this morning I was ranting to him about politics and he told me he didn't want to listen to me so he just left out of his body. haha.

Anyway so you can call him to get phone healings but you gotta mail him a check - I have an address you can mail to - just let me know if you want to do that. You can call him and then you'll already have the mailing address. Or you can wait for the website - should be up in a week or maybe later. thanks.

http://innersoundqigong.blogspot.com/2015/06/heart-sutra-healing-from-qigong-master.html

• Like 1