Sign in to follow this  
niveQ

Seasons

Okay.

What is happening in each season? What's their significance when it comes to existence? What is happening on an energetic level? What exactly happening on the surface? What are our instincts telling us in each season?

In spring, things sprout. Life is created. Animals come together to make other animals. Spring seems to be creation themed.

Summer...

Is summer just a climax of spring? I know what summer is astronomically. How is life changing in the summer? What happens to living things?

I associate summer with a break from school. That is from years of conditioning. What is really happening? Is new life establishing itself? How's our collective state of mind?

Autumn. Animals collect food to begin hibernation. Things fall to eventually sprout in the spring. That's sort of an investment. What's autumn about?

Winter. Some animals hibernate. Some animals migrate. Humans dress warmer. Some things get fatter. Some things die. What's the energy in winter. What is the meaning?

What are these stages about? If there were a goddess of each season, what would their characteristics be? If there were tasks to accomplish in each season, what would they be?

I know there are connections between the stages the mind goes through, the stages the planet goes through and the stages that the universe on a larger level goes through.

Taoism is very into seasons. Giving them colors, pinning organ/gods to them. Characteristics of wet or dryness and distinctive sounds. Really oriental 5 element theory is much about how seasons flow and change.

Sign in to follow this