Sign in to follow this  
Fu_doggy

Help for people with problems with ghosts, demons, spells, a curse or a bad karmic situation.

This post will not apply to most people reading this, but if it does apply to you, then I expect you'll find the information below to be valuable.

If you believe you may be having an issue due to negative entities or a curse, I'm letting you know there is someone who can help. I mentioned help with karmic issues in the title line, and need to make this point early: No one can change your karma. However, it may be possible to change your current situation that is a result of karma....this concept may in some ways sound paradoxical, but I decided to throw it out there in case it may apply to a reader. So back to the subject of getting help.

First of all, if you're having an issue, you need to recognize or at least be suspicious that you're having that issue due to one of the reasons mentioned. This may not be clear, as your symptoms may be exhibited as extremely low energy, as bad nightmares, as dark thoughts entering your head, as a chain of bad luck events, as a series of health problems one after the other or some combination of those things. Or, it may be clear that you have an entity issue because in many instances they don't hide themselves, or it may be clear that you are suffering as a result of a curse.

Perhaps you have gone to someone who said they can correct your problem, but after they treated your issue it only got worse. In fact, if you go to someone who tries to remove an entity and fails, then things will get worse as that entity will become angry and will seek to take its revenge.

There is a very high level master living in Colorado, USA, who has followed the advice of her Masters to become a healer. I want to say this carefully so as not to sound like I am overstating her abilities, however, I can say with confidence there is not an entity or curse she is not capable of dealing with successfully. She is humble and typically soft spoken, however her power is beyond what you can likely imagine. Again, she is a master of very high accomplishment and we are blessed that she has taken the path of a healer, available to everyone.

Her name is Sifu Jenny Lamb. If you've been involved in martial arts, qigong or have been on this board for awhile, you are likely already familiar with her name. She's been mentioned a number of times on this board over the past few years, including the Yigong thread. Or, perhaps you've been to her website in the past and ordered a tai chi, Yigong or qigong DVD. So, many of you may know of her. That said, not many are aware of her extremely high level of attainment, nor of the fact that she is now completely devoted to healing. Again, I can assure you Sifu Jenny has abilities to successfully deal with any entity, curse or health related issues that seem to have no remedy.

That said, I want to provide some balance to my message by again bringing up the issue of karma. If you are to receive something of high value, then you must first give something of equally high value in return. It's karmic law. I offer this as fair warning that there is no free lunch.

I am not providing Sifu Jenny's contact information in this post. If you wish to touch base with her and do a Google search on Sifu Jenny Lamb, you'll find her contact info. She also has a blog on Facebook.

I offer this information as a result of first hand experience. I personally have had an ongoing issue for years, and I wasn't aware of the cause. Doctors didn't have a clue. I had talked with some people of high accomplishment about my symptoms, however, the cause of my issue was either something they did not recognize, or dealing with the cause was not their specialty. Then I contacted Sifu Jenny, seemingly by chance. As a first step, she diagnosed the root cause of my problem. Then, with her help my issue was completely and permanently resolved. I will also add that during the time I spent with Sifu Jenny, simply being around her had an extraordinary effect on me. Now after the fact, the quality of my life has improved dramatically, and the improvement is beyond words really.

So for the vast majority reading this, perhaps this is nothing more than interesting information. However, if you are someone who is having a problem with a curse, demon, ghost, spell, illness that you have not been able to resolve, or karmic issue, I'm letting you know there is someone who can help.

• Like 2

The teacher/healer who tried to charge a couple of members $12,000 to $30,000 or more to remove supposed possession from them? I mean people who were typing on a forum coherently... also at least one of these folks didn't even make that much per year at their jobs. There's a few threads on her.

Edit: to change $30,000 to $12,000 to $30,000 after verifying the amounts.

Edited by BaguaKicksAss
  • Like 7

I purposefully didn't include the links for the sake of the people who were the ones quoted these amounts... though there are several (both good and bad) threads on the forums about Sifu Jenny Lamb. Some feel she helped them amazingly, some feel it didn't work at all (after paying a lot) and some were quoted the $ amount and decided to not go with the treatment.

• Like 1

Do people actually pay that kind of money to have entities removed and karma realigned?

Wow. Im flabbergasted.

• Like 5

Do people actually pay that kind of money to have entities removed and karma realigned?

Wow. Im flabbergasted.

So am I seeing that I do it all the time for free!

• Like 1

I have done it on myself and others. Most of the time it is easy. Other times it requires a good deal of energy.

I wish people didn't have this mystical view of things. It serves little purpose other than keeping people ignorant.

• Like 2

So am I seeing that I do it all the time for free!

Any client-satisfaction report/endorsements similar to the one put up by the OP?

Im kinda bewildered not because Sifu JL requests those amounts for services, but that people actually succumb to them. Not saying it has to be free (although i know of a few who do not ask for payment but will take donations after the issue is resolved), but those amounts really are quite exorbitant.

Edited by C T
  • Like 3

The light possessions for free sure, but when it gets to the point of a frail woman talking in a deep growly male voice, and exhibiting strength that is not physically possible for her... unless the person was a good friend... I'd refer out, or charge a lot I think! Some folks do do it for free as a service though, or the regular treatment cost...

• Like 1

The light possessions for free sure, but when it gets to the point of a frail woman talking in a deep growly male voice, and exhibiting strength that is not physically possible for her... unless the person was a good friend... I'd refer out, or charge a lot I think! Some folks do do it for free as a service though, or the regular treatment cost...

This you get done for free also.

I have done it on myself and others. Most of the time it is easy. Other times it requires a good deal of energy.

I wish people didn't have this mystical view of things. It serves little purpose other than keeping people ignorant.

I don't think you are dealing with anything very serious. I've come across some seriously powerful spirits and without my Immortal masters fa, I would be off to the next life.

I had no idea that Jenny Lamb was charging that sort of money for clearance work..

It seems a hell of a lot to charge for what's basically a healing procedure albeit with some extra help from spirit side.

We don't charge for healing or clearance work at our centre but ( amount unspecified) donations are always accepted in the spirit that those are given.

This is no comment at all on Jenny Lamb but from the Indian community here in the East Midlands every now and again we see reports in the local press about 'exorcists' putting the fear of goodness knows what into people and then making off with a small fortune for supposedly getting rid of the entity or curse.

There was one such in the paper here just last Friday.

That is preying upon fear.

Edited by GrandmasterP
  • Like 1

Any client-satisfaction report/endorsements similar to the one put up by the OP?

Im kinda bewildered not because Sifu JL requests those amounts for services, but that people actually succumb to them. Not saying it has to be free (although i know of a few who do not ask for payment but will take donations after the issue is resolved), but those amounts really are quite exorbitant.

Actually alot of times many nasty spirits fancy their luck and have a go, they do harm and interfere with people. I went to a town where certain people were complaining about a spirit doing harm. In the night this spirit came and while I was asleep whacked me on the head. I had a giant sized headache all the next day. So I went ghost busting, caught the spirit and finished it off, job done. Normally though a Ba sin fu drawn by the Immortal master and placed on the body will ward off any spirit interference. Many people do experience difficulties which people will call entity issues, but are not they merely are energy problems and blocks. Full demon and spirit possession is very rare and so are spirit interference. Most of the time I do it from afar and without the person/people knowing; like a service to a community. If someone wants to donate something after they have been helped towards the upkeep of the temple then thats fine but normally the service is free for it is about the Holyman/Woman gaining spiritual merit.
  • Like 1

This you get done for free also.

Does this mean I can send them to you? :D Though not so sure if it works long-distance...

• Like 1

There's no distance on spirit side as such BKA.

We're the only ones that need maps and mileage.

:-)

Edited by GrandmasterP
  • Like 1

I have gotten rid of stuff for people over distance, but they were ones in the house or just attached to the person, not inside the person with full control. Think I'll leave that work up to you guys ;).

• Like 2

Regarding free most people have unconcious beliefs around money / paying money that they haven't cleared.

In the West this results the cultural influence of Christianity and the 'sin' of simony. This attitude is based on Matthew 10:8:

Heal the sick, raise the dead, cleanse those who have leprosy, drive out demons. Freely you have received; freely give.

In other cultures the situation is more complex and we should be wary of unwittingly using a set of values derived from Christianity to judge the practices of another culture. That doesn't mean that we can't use such values, it just means that we need to be aware of them and ask ourselves why we believe that they are applicable.

The operative phrase in Matthew is 'Freely you have received', with the implication that something of value really was received, in other words the power to 'Heal the sick, raise the dead, cleanse those who have leprosy, drive out demons'. Since this was supposedly said by Jesus for a believer this would have the authority of a divine commandment, but for someone who is not working within that tradition and has worked hard, both in terms of study and practice and expended both time and money in the pursuit of the knowledge and ability to 'exorcise', they may be justified in charging and we are the ones who need to justify our attitudes about why they should freely give to us, what has cost them so much time, money and effort.

• Like 2

Everyone deserves an honest living.

The old time mediums used to say...

" If spirit wants you to work for spirit then spirit will feed you."

I make no comment on any specific individuals but some shysters out there, such as the ones we see in our newspapers now and again; are 'more for the fleece than the flock' .

Twas ever thus.

Edited by GrandmasterP

While 30k is a bit much... on the other side of it, if I did more than a little bit of free work, I would never have any free time for myself. A lot of folks need some help with stuff. Nothing wrong with the standard fees (though I'm all for sliding scale), but when it works out to a LOT more... well.... it is unfortunate that only the 1% (or whatever) can only afford it.

• Like 2

Wow. Im flabbergasted.

Oh yes and huge amount.

Karma is something people take very serious to get rid off.

If they get a chance of that it might be possible

despite of the huge possibility that it wont work.

As people like to know their future when you can read their past.

If you not fear to do mistakes, make debts, being harrased

and being secure then you would not worry that much to seek such advantage.

In more answer to CT I'll give some examples here, I am aware of client confidentiality and posting things on a public forum for all to see is not the best thing one can do.

So some years back one of my Kung Fu students came to me after the lesson and asked me whether I would see his partner as she had suddenly begun to experience mental difficulties. So this relates to entity clearing being mistaken for energy blocks. She came along to see me and she described what was happening to her. I begged the Immortal master to come and he told me that she had severe blocks in certain channels and needed acupuncture in two places. So I needled her in these two places and after a while I took the needles out. Two weeks later my student reported that she had fully recovered.

A man came to me after being hospitalized for three days with severe pain, the hospital found no reason for his pain and sent him home. He could hardly move or walk, I did the same and the Immortal master told me where to put the needles. Two hours later he rang me up saying he couldn't believe how he had recovered. Energy block also, no entities.

Middle aged lady, former model came to see me with a terribly swollen goiter. She had suffered this for many years. No western medicine could cure it. She came to see me three times and I manged to half the size of the goiter. Sadly she moved away, otherwise we would have had it back to normal. Energy block not entity.

A man asked me about his hearing voices and was very desperate, he was convinced that he was being attacked by an entity. He wasn't, he was severely mentally ill, caused by all sorts of things, but certainly not an entity.

Most entities faced with the real possibility of confronting a traditional shaman will not come any where near. So in actual fact, personally I don't see many people with real entity issues, if they are they are resolved quite quickly. Most people have problems that are about the way energy flows through the body, which can get very severely stuck. Most entities that I have to deal with are ones that people would not want to get near, shaman or not. So if I pop off a few nasties here and there its for the general well fare of all, but I do risk my own life with some of them they are so powerful.

• Like 4

It's not uncommon for people to present complaining of 'demonic' possession when in fact they have mental health issues.

Whilst we're not medically quaified to diagnose mental illness in anyone , with experience and a helpful spirit guide one can discern 'genuine' cases.

This is not the type of work that anyone should actively seek out.

Needy cases will find one quickly enough if that was 'meant' to be.

Edited by GrandmasterP

Oh yes and huge amount.

Karma is something people take very serious to get rid off.

If they get a chance of that it might be possible

despite of the huge possibility that it wont work.

As people like to know their future when you can read their past.

If you not fear to do mistakes, make debts, being harrased

and being secure then you would not worry that much to seek such advantage.

It wont work because its not a being's real nature. As an analogy, most People think they are the film reel, when in fact they are the light behind the projector. So there is confusion. Caught up in confusion and not being able to see their own nature, they think the movie on the screen is their real life. This is where all the dramas unfold and where karma is thought to accumulate on a basically empty piece of cloth.

Phantastical stories of ghosts and demons, dark, hidden recesses where the past lurks, deep, unrequited desires fuel hidden emotions, and anything, good or bad, can happen on screen, bringing to birth a plethora of phobias and neurotic tendencies. Its no wonder people turn to healers and exorcists, to create contrast and add layers to an otherwise dream-like existence, mistaking it for reality.

Edited by C T
  • Like 2

Sign in to follow this