Sign in to follow this  
fugue

Greetings carbon-based bipeds

Hello. I study Wu Style Taiji, and Drifting Cloud Qigong under Master Chun Man Sit in Kansas City, Missouri.

Hello and welcome to the forum Wu Stylist.

You will be free to post now but we do ask that you read the two posts pinned at the top of the Lobby and take a look at the forum terms and rules http://thetaobums.com/topic/19575-forum-terms-rules/ This covers all that you need be aware of when getting started.

Good luck and best wishes,

Chang

:), I'm only carbon on my mother's side, and bipedal on my fathers.

Welcome to the bums. I look forward to your contributions. I've never heard of Drifting Cloud Qigong. I think there are innumerable qigong styles out there. It'd be interesting to learn the origins and lineage of them.

Me neither.

Found this....

Looks interesting.

Do you always "exhale through the nose" as per the teacher's comment on that clip fugue ?

That's quite unusual in QiGong.

Edited by GrandmasterP

Me neither.

Found this....

Looks interesting.

Do you always "exhale through the nose" as per the teacher's comment on that clip fugue ?

That's quite unusual in QiGong.

Yes, always through the nose. This is the only Qigong I have learned, so I have little to compare it with

• Like 1

Yes, always through the nose. This is the only Qigong I have learned, so I have little to compare it with. As for the history the main style that Master Sit learned is Tai Hui which is an extremely esoteric, internal, and southern in origin.

• Like 1

It just doesn't have that many practitioners and is internal which I always think of as esoteric because the majority of people do not seem to understand that aspect of martial arts

Sign in to follow this