nine tailed fox

how to gain weiight ?

well i dont know if its the right place to post this

but if it isnt than sorry and pls move to the appropriate section

so the thing is, i am underweight, and i am like this from years

i have tried many things but nothing helped

i think there is something wrong , maybe energetically or something else

so guys suggest me some good practices, healing techniques, or anything which can increase my weight if you know

may be something is wrong with my digestion or there is some other problem i dont know

but i am sure there must be something for it in healing or may be some work out

if possible suggest me something which targets this area and heal it specifically, something which is actually to increase weight

if possible in a month or so :D

Edited by nine tailed fox

The first thing is to remove any energetic influences. I'm talking about poverty and starvation experiences from the distant past, and past illnesses that kept you weak and depleted.

I asked if the problem is physical or non-physical. Energy drops out on non-physical. Delete the spiritual experiences of physical parasites.

So strengthen, delete, and reset for spirit, mind, and body.

eat more protein. and - this may be anathema here - build muscles

the usual route is lifting weights in the gym - the danger is if you don't train properly, you may be muscle bound and qi will not flow smoothly

alternatives are bodyweight (progressive calisthenics such as Convict Conditioning,

or functional freeweights such as sandbags, kettlebells, Indian clubs/clubbells

if a certain hypertrophy routine is followed, reportedly, you'll tend to eat more

screw 1 month; results don't happen overnight, but you must see at least a minor improvement

you want to gain weight?

Get a job as a Painter, and eat as much as you can for breakfast and lunch. Boom. walah

• Like 2

The problem is that you think it's an issue. I'm technically underweight as well and can eat whatever I want when I want and my metabolism takes care of it. It's great. One less problem to worry about.

If you're healthy then then the problem is more to do with self confidence. Or maybe you're aiming to impress the wrong kind of women. Whatever it is just forget about it. You don't have to conform to any kind of social ideal.

• Like 2

You will live longer as a skinny person ...........

All that said, summo wrestlers gain weight by eating say a few boxes of ice cream and immediately going to sleep.

The idea is fats and then sleep.

I don't believe Summo Wrestlers live very long - of course many professional athletes do not.

If you are feeling a bit waifish and delicate say hello to your bodies incredible past - the DNA that came to give you this instrument you reside in. You are a perfect being unblemished in any way, you cannot be made better and you need no healing of any kind.

You reside in an instrument at the present time - it is your body - get to know each organ as a friend - learn about the energy fields - those within and without that flow through you with each breath.

Your body will emerge as a trophy - one which you are given to reside in - it will have very particular assets, get to know them and you may understand the design of lightness.

You may wish to consult an Eastern Medical practitioner regarding your weight, it may be that you are quite healthy but have some energetic imbalances and western medical simply does not understand any of this stuff in even the remotest way (not to say that they don't manage to stumble upon some good ideas, but they have no vision and they strive not to have any vision).

However, your concerns may be more body image pictures juxtaposed with attraction pictures and in this regard, the most attractive a person can be is one who's light shines from within.

Not one who is grasping for ideals.

Edited by Spotless
  • Like 1

You are in a great position. This means you can lift weights and gain muscle with minimal fat gain. Most ppl when they bulk they also gain fat, so they have to cut. You don't have to do any of that.

Define under weight...

I struggle putting on weight. I stopped bothering. What the docs didn't tell me was something they didn't know...

I'm naturally slim...very small boned. Trying to build mass on a naturally small frame is a waste of time an energy.

Enjoy eating tonnes of food. Eat what you want! What a gift!

• Like 1

You will live longer as a skinny person ...........

All that said, summo wrestlers gain weight by eating say a few boxes of ice cream and immediately going to sleep.

The idea is fats and then sleep.

I don't believe Summo Wrestlers live very long - of course many professional athletes do not.

If you are feeling a bit waifish and delicate say hello to your bodies incredible past - the DNA that came to give you this instrument you reside in. You are a perfect being unblemished in any way, you cannot be made better and you need no healing of any kind.

You reside in an instrument at the present time - it is your body - get to know each organ as a friend - learn about the energy fields - those within and without that flow through you with each breath.

Your body will emerge as a trophy - one which you are given to reside in - it will have very particular assets, get to know them and you may understand the design of lightness.

You may wish to consult an Eastern Medical practitioner regarding your weight, it may be that you are quite healthy but have some energetic imbalances and western medical simply does not understand any of this stuff in even the remotest way (not to say that they don't manage to stumble upon some good ideas, but they have no vision and they strive not to have any vision).

However, your concerns may be more body image pictures juxtaposed with attraction pictures and in this regard, the most attractive a person can be is one who's light shines from within.

Not one who is grasping for ideals.

I like this a lot.

Though the sumo wrestler feast probably won't work. You should see what I eat before bed!!

You are in a great position. This means you can lift weights and gain muscle with minimal fat gain. Most ppl when they bulk they also gain fat, so they have to cut. You don't have to do any of that.

but dont you think skinny people probably develop these type of mucles, bruce lee muscles

bruce-lee-workout-routine.jpg

and personally i dont like these type of muscles

i prefer mucles with some mass

• Like 1

but dont you think skinny people probably develop these type of mucles, bruce lee muscles

bruce-lee-workout-routine.jpg

and personally i dont like these type of muscles

i prefer mucles with some mass

Yes. And he died young!

What do you eat/how old are you?

i am veg and 21 years old

height 5"9' or 5"10' , and i weigh around 53 kg

i dont think its heredity because when i was born and even when i was child, my weight was quite good

this problem probably started around my teen years (if you call it a problem)

my appetite is also not so good right now, though i was still underweight when it was decent enough

One thing I have noticed about a few skinny friends who can't seem to put on weight.

They chew their food more than others. They're easily distracted when eating. Due to this, they take a long time to eat a small amount of food. They say they have huge appetites, but when they eat they get full very quickly and stop only after eating a small amount. They eat many times a day but only very small amounts when they do it.

Nine Tailed Fox,

How do you feel generally? Is your being under-weight one aspect of your health not being optimal or are you actually at a good weight for you? You say you don´t have a good appetite. What about energy? Are you otherwise feeling vital and well? If not, I´d suggest a visit with your doctor to rule out any possible problems.

It´s easy as an overweight person (like myself) to laugh off the concerns of the under-weight. Truth is though that weighing too little can be just as much of a problem as the reverse.

I´d go ask a medical professional about your situation and get expert advice.

Liminal

Edited by liminal_luke

Bruce Lee looked like that because he had less than 3% body fat. That's basically impossible unless if you are a genetic freak of nature AND you spend hours a day training. There is no way you will look like him.

The best male physique is the "ottermode" (google it). Girls love that physique the most. If you are legit skinny (and not just skinnyfat) , it will only take a year of lifting to look like that. You don't even have to eat particularly clean, as long as you get your calories and protein. If you can't gain weight it just means you are not eating enough. You're really in a great position. Most guys have to learn to count macros and go through bulking and cutting cycles to look good.

Your height on the other hand........

• Like 1

Also, the reason why you should lift (and not just eat more), is that lifting puts your body in an anabolic state. You will use the nutrients in your food to build up mass. If you don't lift, those nutrients will basically go to waste. Are you vegetarian or vegan ? If you are vegan, then quit being vegan.

i am veg and 21 years old

height 5"9' or 5"10' , and i weigh around 53 kg

i dont think its heredity because when i was born and even when i was child, my weight was quite good

this problem probably started around my teen years (if you call it a problem)

my appetite is also not so good right now, though i was still underweight when it was decent enough

Ah yes, that is quite low! I had a vegetarian stint and found myself filling up on lots of carbs. Kept getting hungry...lots of rice, oats and veg! Have you been veggie all your life?

I eat lots of chocolate before bed haha...doesn't affect me as I'm so active. I eat lots of chicken, fish,rice, potato, veg etc too though!

A good weight training program will help, like Mike said. Takes time but after a few months you will start seeing benefits. Getting up to a healthy 60kg should be doable at least.

Start with body weight exercise first though...push ups, squats, pull ups and a few small sets of sit ups.

Ans eat, eat, eat!

Protein poweders can come much, much later if at all!

Athletic is a good look. Like David Beckham etc.? Lol.

Seems like you can achieve that. Eat twice as much as you currently do and just maintain some exercise/strength training.

I can maintain 144 lbs these days (not sure what that is in kg) but I have to eat like 3000-4000 calories a day!!

Lol, if I eat loads of cake or normal chocolate, I stay skinny but get belly flab.

Dark choc digestives, I have built up a resistence to, somehow. They fill me up and don't make me fat.

This OP lad will get himself nice and strong with a protein/rice/pasta/veg diet and lots of dark choc digestives.

Just don't forget the body weight exercises, at least once every two days!

• Like 1