Sign in to follow this  
Nungali

More Affirmations

I LOVE this guy ... I never saw him before .... he may be old hat to you but ... first time (and unexpected) I :D :D:D:D :D (but then again apparently I have a 'strange' sense of humour)

• Like 1

OK I was thinking of something else... Al Franken was so young.

Edited by GreytoWhite

He's now a US Senator, BTW...

Huh? ... Details ..... meaning? .... (You big tease)

Al Frankin was the actor who played that role on Saturday Night Live. Now he is Senator for Minnesota.

Seriously!

He had a funny SNL skit with the character interviewing Michael Jordan; telling him he was 'good enough'. He made a movie with the character that was actually pretty good. One of the better SNL to movie formats. I liked the Conehead movie too, but that might have simply been nostalgia.

Al Frankin was the actor who played that role on Saturday Night Live. Now he is Senator for Minnesota.

Seriously!

Ohhhhh .... Kay then ... Weird Al Frankin ... whats he like now ? He isnt running America by affirmations is he ? .... that might explain a bit .

Oh well, we have had Alzheimer's rid presidents, beer-drinking champion Prime-Ministers and drugged out ... well, numerous ones ... I shouldnt be surprised.

I thought people that appeared on that Saturday Nite Live show often went on to other things ... but I hadnt realised that included politics.

Our next Prime Minister ? ;

1449852.jpg

Sign in to follow this