Sign in to follow this  
Unseen_Abilities

Best source for info about Kuji-Kiri?

I've always kind of known deep down that I'm a Ninja, what's the best source of information about the practice of Kuji-Kiri?

Edited by Unseen_Abilities
  • Like 1

I remember one of the books by Stephen Hayes had some info on ninja kujikiri. Not sure which one though. If you can find a local ninjutsu group affiliated with Masaaki Hastumi and his "Bujinkan" organizaiton, they could probably fill you in.

• Like 1

I found the hand pictures in the wikipedia article as a really helpful reference while becoming familiar with the hand positions. They were *so* foreign to me, so strange, that - at first - I would be somewhat confused getting my fingers woven correctly, then would forget how almost as quickly as I separated my hands, lol.

• Like 2

I found the hand pictures in the wikipedia article as a really helpful reference while becoming familiar with the hand positions. They were *so* foreign to me, so strange, that - at first - I would be somewhat confused getting my fingers woven correctly, then would forget how almost as quickly as I separated my hands, lol.

Trunk, you brilliant Trunkanator!

Those are fantastic mudras! I love how they feel..

Thanks for sharing.

• Like 1

My first post has been flagged ... links to Scribd seems are ilegal ... :ph34r:

Qigong Empowerment is rally good book, I like it ... Interesting that I found inside the same set I practice, The Buddha palm qi gong, 6 direction qi gong ... Really good info on the fundamentals ...

I got some rally useful additional info ... ;)

Peace, Jox :)

Edited by Jox
  • Like 1

Sign in to follow this