oasisinthecity

Premature Ejaculation and higher levels of consciousness.

Hello all.

I am suffering from Premature Ejaculation since I started masterbating at the age of 13.

I have been going thru literature about sex and enlightenment and it is beginning to strike me now that for someone with this condition there are certain levels of consciousness that one is never able to achieve. Someone who can enjoy love making to the last drop so to say will gain so much out of it, from anti-depression to melting with the partner and transcendence.

I have not read it anywhere the way I am putting it here. Please share your thoughts about this. I am not looking for advice about my condition on this thread.

Interesting. :-)

The key is don't focus on the problem. And don't masturbate. When you feel horny, go out to run in nature, run until you are exhausted. Any other physical activity will do too. Then try some practice discussed here. You will figure out a way to channel your sexual energy and frustration.

The trick is don't care. Don't care about your performance in bed, don't care about girl, don't want to please them, don't care about the pleasure. When you let them go, you get them all. It is very hard to do then say. But this is where you should go.

Talking about transcendence, sexual cultivation is only a small branch that very few people take for a very brief period of time. As soon as you get it right, you will not need it soon. The pleasure is not the goal.

The frustration you are going through may turn into the driving force for you future achievements. The pleasure you are imagining now is not what people really experienced or meant. The best thing is what people have not got yet. When you get it, it is just so-so.

You can try Mantak Chia's Cultivating Male Sexual Energy.

Someone who can enjoy love making to the last drop so to say will gain so much out of it, from anti-depression to melting with the partner and transcendence.

Oh for sure, but don´t feel like only people who suffer from premature ejaculation miss out. There are so many ways not to enjoy sex. Certainly it can be the beautiful experience you describe, but for many many people it is not.

Liminal

Edited by liminal_luke
  • Like 1

Also it may not be the same beautiful experience from one time to the next even with the same person.

• Like 1