thelerner

Lets go on Live Chat whats a good time?f

Since we have this dandy new board, with Live Chat features, lets use it.

Whats a good time for people? I'm on central time, Most days after 9:30 work for me.

How about Thursday 9:30 central time?

Peace

Michael

Since we have this dandy new board, with Live Chat features, lets use it.

Whats a good time for people?  I'm on central time, Most days after 9:30 work for me.

How about Thursday 9:30 central time?

2180[/snapback]

Great idea Michael. Unfortunately my schedule is probably going to conflict with everyone else's. I work M-F, 2pm - 11pm PST.

How about we all post our schedules and maybe we can decide on a weekly Chat meeting time. Could be fun. :)

Sean.

LIveChat could be fun. My schedule is quite varied (plus I'm in the UK - just to complicate things), so I reckon I'll just have to keep an eye on it and join in when I notice it going on.

Do I have to use the LiveChat plugin, or is there an actual chat room & server that I can use Opera's IRC client to access?

instant-msg -> live-chat?

Is there the ability to instant-message a person who is logged onto the board? .. so to ask them if they want to chat. Spontaneous live-chats sound fun to me.

(Also, i wish we could write in our own subject lines, rather than the thing just feeding the first # of letters of the msg. Subject lines became a sort of fun witty art after a while. Sad they're gone.)

yeah, i think youcan send them a private msg thru that feature of the board and a notice will pop up for the user indicating he ahs a new private msg as soon as he clicks a new page. it shows up in pink and red at the top[ of the page.

So, what about Sunday sometime?

What about Sunday at noon PST for an hour.

Does that work for anyone?

Sean.