NotVoid

Eeman Circuits - Are you experienced?

Anyone have any experience with Eeeman circuits? If so, what is your experience?

For those not familiar with Eeeman Circuits, it involves placing copper plates connected by copper wire under parts of your body while lying down, such as under the head and base of the spine or feet, and with copper grips also connected by wires for the hands. I think it is interesting that Eeman thought there were polarities in different parts of the body/energy body, somewhat similar to the way this is viewed in TCM and related. I haven't tried this yet, but I plan to give this a try to see what effects I can feel, if any. Any thoughts on using aluminum instead of copper for the plates? Did Eeman outline any specific reasons for using copper specifically? The basic idea seems to be that different parts of the body or energy body have different polarities, and that by connecting opposite polarities together via the copper plates and wires, circuits are formed which can supposedly balance and heal and energize, if connected together correctly. Connecting incorrectly can supposedly cause negative effects rather than positive. Eeman's book 'Co-operative Healing - The Curative Properties of Human Radiations" was first published in 1947.

cooperative-eeman-1.jpg

Here's another variation showing the polarities. Polarities on the hands may depend on whether you are right handed or left handed, I believe. I will need to read through the book to confirm this, however.

250px-Eeman-screens.jpg

Here's an overview:
Eeman’s Healing BioCircuits
http://borderlandresearch.com/eemans-healing-biocircuits

:)

Edited by NotVoid
  • Like 2

Very interesting to experiment with, good for energy redistribution. Once a person has passed a certain point with their qigong not as useful. But resting state achieved is very good. I experimented with these through the 80's. I used a modified circuit which adds more connections than the one you posted, as well as grounding (a real ground) the sacral plate.

I highly advise against attempting the double in-circuit with another - good way to die young.

• Like 2

Feng shui is based on the same theory, especially when they say in which direction to put your head when sleeping and which direction to face when working at the office. Just let the earth magnetic lines to do the job naturally and with an millenary old technique.

• Like 1

Thanks for the reply Ya Mu. I just made a simple Eeman Circuit using heavy duty aluminum foil sheets folded over a few times into squares for the plates, and I used long alligator clip leads I had available to make the connections to the plates. I also used aluminum foil plates for the hands, and just rested my hands, palms down, on the aluminum foil hand plates. I tried this for about an hour using the hands and head and lower spine 'connections', as per the diagram. Head to left hand, lower spine to right hand. It is hard for me to gauge as I always feel qi sensations when lying down and relaxing, from years of practicing qigong, but this preliminary trial does seem to indicate that this circuit might potentially have a balancing effect on a person's internal energy/energy body. It is way too soon to try to draw any conclusions of course, but I will keep experimenting with this over the next several months and see if I can notice any definite beneficial effects.

Ya Mu, what do you mean by the 'double in-circuit'? Do you mean the circuit configuration which connects two people together?

Andrei, Ok on how one aligns one's body compared to the Earth, etc. possibly having similar effects, or possibly being related. I personally would be hesitant to say that such things are working on exactly the same principles however, unless I had lots of experience with both methods and was quite sure that it was the same thing.

P.S. Eeman's book is available as a PDF download from the following site. I would guess it is well passed its copyright expiry by now, since it was first published in 1947.
Moderators: feel free to remove this link if you think it may be a copyright violation...
Co-Operative Healing, The Curative Properties of Human Radiation - by Leon Ernst Eeman - 1947
http://www.leeeman.com/archive.html

Edited by NotVoid
  • Like 1

Yes. The good doctor did this and got sick. Same principle as in medical qigong and sick qi.

Copper is a better conductor. But aluminum is way cheaper. I never tried aluminum so can't comment.

These are sleeping postures from Shaolin. I am a Kan person according to Feng shui I belong to eastern group so my best direction is N-S but there are other people belong to western group where the best direction is E-W depending on their body energy.

• Like 2

To expand on this of him putting himself in-circuit with the patients, he had several recorded cases where people got well while he on the other hand got sick. I believe if he had of practiced qigong it would have helped him - but apparently from what I recall (from the 80's) he had some very sick people he was dealing with. Sick qi is a very real thing.

Yes. The good doctor did this and got sick. Same principle as in medical qigong and sick qi.

This is very real stuff with very real effects - what is the point of your experimentation?

I have noticed that many people who attend "crystal fairs" and work with them a lot energetically look a bit like speed freaks, it is not healthy but they have no real clue what they are doing. A bit here and there is fine but placing them in some area all the time can create problems and some people wear crystals over a chakra for years.

Basically it is enticing to amp up your energy or radically change it because then you can say "hey, I can feel that".

It is why so many people are doing very dangerous breath work and then want help with their "kundalini" problems.

Would you like to change your polarity?

You fully understand polarity?

First ask yourself who you will be going to if things go awry?

With this type of stuff it's pretty easy to create a number of strange and subtle side effects, some of them can be very serious.

A bit here and there for fun is fine - don't be sleeping with this stuff on.

Edited by Spotless
  • Like 6

I highly advise against attempting the double in-circuit with another - good way to die young.

Would you like to say a little more about it? You mean connecting with another person? Die young?

To expand on this of him putting himself in-circuit with the patients, he had several recorded cases where people got well while he on the other hand got sick. I believe if he had of practiced qigong it would have helped him - but apparently from what I recall (from the 80's) he had some very sick people he was dealing with. Sick qi is a very real thing.

I havent read to the end of thread first ... Abowe is probably the answer for my prvious questions ... ;)

Edited by Jox

This is very real stuff with very real effects - what is the point of your experimentation?

I have noticed that many people who attend "crystal fairs" and work with them a lot energetically look a bit like speed freaks, it is not healthy but they have no real clue what they are doing. A bit here and there is fine but placing them in some area all the time can create problems and some people wear crystals over a chakra for years.

Basically it is enticing to amp up your energy or radically change it because then you can say "hey, I can feel that".

It is why so many people are doing very dangerous breath work and then want help with their "kundalini" problems.

Would you like to change your polarity?

You fully understand polarity?

First ask yourself who you will be going to if things go awry?

With this type of stuff it's pretty easy to create a number of strange and subtle side effects, some of them can be very serious.

A bit here and there for fun is fine - don't be sleeping with this stuff on.

You have offered apparent dire warnings, but you have provided nothing at all to back up your warnings. How would you expect anyone to take anything you say very seriously if you do not provide anything whatsoever to back up your warnings? Also, your question of 'why would you want to change your polarity?' makes no sense at all to me. Where does anything in this method indicate that one is 'changing their polarity'?

Imagine a world where no one would be willing to investigate anything that is not already fully known and fully understood out of fear of the unknown. Where would our understanding be today? ;) The author of the book has outlined various beneficial and unusual effects which he believed were demonstrated through various experiments he conducted over many years with this technique. I tend to be quite skeptical of such claims unless I can experience the claimed effects to some extent or other directly myself. The obvious reason I would want to experiment with this is to see for myself whether there really is something to the claims or not, and, if so, to try to understand better what is going on. Anything that can improve our understanding of the workings of qigong and related phenomena, and how it can impact our health is a good thing in my books. It only takes a willingness to look into such things. More often than not it seems many claims turn out to not hold up well under closer inspection, but when something appears to have been quite well investigated by someone under fairly controlled conditions over many years, then it may well catch my interest. What is referred to as 'qigong' and related may actually cover many different phenomena. Only by being willing to explore our nature can we have any hope of ever understanding it better. Your assumption that I would approach something like this without being quite cautious is just an assumption only. Of course I will be watching myself closely for any noticeable effects, whether positive or negative. ;)

P.S. I have on a number of occasions warned relative beginners here to not blindly undertake practices relating to qigong and neigong on their own, and to instead seek out a good teacher for guidance in such practices wherever possible. I would not go at anything like this completely blindly.

Edited by NotVoid
  • Like 1

Where does anything in this method indicate that one is 'changing their polarity'?

Too bad it didn't.

Then, we could discuss levitation :ph34r:

Too bad it didn't.

Then, we could discuss levitation :ph34r:

Or maybe discuss invisibility. :)

• Like 1

Real silk works good.

Not for grounding obviously

Yes, I have heard of such qualities of silk before. Some people seem to assume that connecting oneself to ground with a wire indicates that some electrical effect is involved (if connecting oneself through a wire to ground has any real effect at all), but I am inclined to think that if there really is something to this at all, that what may be going on may not be so straight forward.

Ok on that. I have started reading through the book, so I can get a good overview of all the different effects and results he encountered in his experiments.

Edited by NotVoid

You have offered apparent dire warnings, but you have provided nothing at all to back up your warnings. How would you expect anyone to take anything you say very seriously if you do not provide anything whatsoever to back up your warnings? Also, your question of 'why would you want to change your polarity?' makes no sense at all to me. Where does anything in this method indicate that one is 'changing their polarity'?Imagine a world where no one would be willing to investigate anything that is not already fully known and fully understood out of fear of the unknown. Where would our understanding be today? ;) The author of the book has outlined various beneficial and unusual effects which he believed were demonstrated through various experiments he conducted over many years with this technique. I tend to be quite skeptical of such claims unless I can experience the claimed effects to some extent or other directly myself. The obvious reason I would want to experiment with this is to see for myself whether there really is something to the claims or not, and, if so, to try to understand better what is going on. Anything that can improve our understanding of the workings of qigong and related phenomena, and how it can impact our health is a good thing in my books. It only takes a willingness to look into such things. More often than not it seems many claims turn out to not hold up well under closer inspection, but when something appears to have been quite well investigated by someone under fairly controlled conditions over many years, then it may well catch my interest. What is referred to as 'qigong' and related may actually cover many different phenomena. Only by being willing to explore our nature can we have any hope of ever understanding it better. Your assumption that I would approach something like this without being quite cautious is just an assumption only. Of course I will be watching myself closely for any noticeable effects, whether positive or negative. ;)P.S. I have on a number of occasions warned relative beginners here to not blindly undertake practices relating to qigong and neigong on their own, and to instead seek out a good teacher for guidance in such practices wherever possible. I would not go at anything like this completely blindly. :)

You have made quite an extrapolation from my posting.

I am glad you are being cautious - that was my message.

Many people, obviously not you, jump on this stuff and take it to extremes.

At one point, you could purchase "Radioactive Elixer" here in the USA as we were all embracing the nuclear age. Many people extolled the great effects of the Elixer, until one exuberant consumer took so much of it his jaw melted off and they then decided to ban the Elixer and started to understand how far off the mark they were regarding the safety of radioactivity.

the best is to be natural

barefoot on the ground

or on stone floor in apartment

Maybe, but even TCM doctors use things like metal acupuncture needles and cupping to assist them in their healing... Sometimes tools can be quite helpful in certain situations... ;)

barefoot is the way to ground electrical charge

Agreed. Works wonders. My favorite early morning is "walk me out in the morning dew; barefoot then skim the grass with the feet. Discharges static field AND gives one more negative ions.

But as to the circuit, Somewhere I threw in that I had also experimented with grounding and these circuits so it is my fault for leading astray. They are not typically used for grounding. It is more of an energy redistribution thing. I think they are good although I haven't used them in - good lord, I am counting.... 25-30 years?.... lets just say a long time. Used as suggested I never saw anything negative about them except, as I said earlier, when a person put himself/herself in circuit with another person. Copper works best, silk is much gentler, aluminum - I don't know.

I racked up quite a bit of time with them. My Sequential move led me away from using them cause it is so much more effective and also does the same energy redistribution. Time spent, efficiency, and all that. Otherwise I would still be using these.

• Like 2

the best is to be natural

barefoot on the ground

or on stone floor in apartment

I have wooden floor in my apartment in the 4. th floor, I practice sitting on the chair, but I feel earth energy trough my foot - K1 anyway ... I sink with my intent deep down in to the ground and brathe trough K1 ...

Do I need to do "something" regarding the grounding?

If yes, what and how?

If I done it, will I get more earth chi?

:P

Edited by Jox

I have wooden floor in my apartment in the 4. th floor, I practice sitting on the chair, but I feel earth energy trough my foot - K1 anyway ...

What should I do to get better grounding?

I think there is something that needs to be considered here that sometimes at least seems to be overlooked. Not all qigong or cultivation practices are the same or have the same approach and goals. If someone answers you that you should do such and such and offers no further explanation without even knowing for certain what you are practicing, then from my perspective there is something wrong. Different systems have different practices and different requirements. The question should be what should you be doing for the particular practice/system you are practicing? As an example, a former tai chi teacher of mine, who was in my opinion quite accomplished in internal skill, always wore rubber soled 'tai chi' shoes when practicing tai chi, and never mentioned any special requirements in that regard. As I understand it, this is because tai chi (as taught in some traditional lineages anyway) cultivates the internal qi, and does not rely on absorbing external qi. Other auxiliary practices can help to improve health and help to open up the meridians, etc., but the primary cultivation in tai chi does not depend on such methods to bring results. So IMO, how you practice and what the exact requirements are depends on what exactly you are practicing. It is only an assumption to think all cultivation practices follow the exact same principles and approach. This has not been my experience at all.

Edited by NotVoid

barefoot is the way to ground electrical charge

Sure, but whether that has anything to do with any particular practice, depends on the exact practice, and IMO it remains to be established whether contact with the Earth is for electrical connectivity reasons or for some other reason. In some practices having a certain type of direct contact with the Earth does seem to be important however.

Edited by NotVoid

Cobi is referring to discharging static field, I think. Jox is referring to pulling in Earth Qi; obviously he has reached a level of doing so without touching Earth just like thousands of other practitioners. Two totally different things.

Whether it is a good thing to discharge static electric field is independent of practices. Either it is or it isn't. For me, it feels weird if I have a static electric charge. Touching Earth grounds it. If I remember correctly, negative ions are repelled by static field charge. Regardless, I wouldn't want to go a day without discharging. Depends a lot on what a person does, wears, etc.

• Like 1

Just found this ... Home-Made Grounding Device, with complete instructions, tips and warnings ...

There are also a few links on the botom of the page ... EARTHING®

Looks like they made a trade mark out of this ... :P