Sign in to follow this  
skydog

Shadow side

edited post but I wont leave it blank

For example

"I understand and accept that I will change and edit posts due to intuition and how something makes me feel, even though it may intefere with social rules, this is beautiful, normal and acceptable"

"I understand and accept that I may feel guilty, ashamed or weak for editing what I say, I understand this is beautiful, amazing"

"I understand and accept that sometimes I feel ashamed and sometimes Im not sure if I feel ashamed and not sure how I should feel and feel confused about it about editing things I post, this is natural and acceptable"

"I understand that I feel angry at those who do not understand me, or get angry at me at things I dont think they should, this is perfectly normal, beautiful and acceptable"

"I understand that I feel annoyed that I have done what I think is best, at differing moments in time, even though they contradict each other and appear to be in hypocrisy, this is perfectly normal and acceptable"

"I understand that I am not sure how I should feel at contradicting myself and changing myself, and try to make myself feel good about it, this is perfectly normal and acceptable and beautiful"

"I understand that I try to control the way others change their mind and wish them to only have one point of view that lasts this is perfectly normal, beautiful and acceptable"

I understand that I am not sure how I should feel about changing the way others change their mind and wish for them to only have one point of view, this is perfectly normal and acceptable"

"I understand that I try to make myself look humble and low so that I can manage others impressions of me so my own are more managed and I feel good about myself, and this is perfectly normal and beautiful and acceptable"

Edited by skydog

Edited by skydog

All the world says that, while my Tao is great, it yet appears

to be inferior (to other systems of teaching). Now it is just its

greatness that makes it seem to be inferior. If it were like any

other (system), for long would its smallness have been known!

But I have three precious things which I prize and hold fast. The

first is gentleness; the second is economy; and the third is shrinking

from taking precedence of others.

With that gentleness I can be bold; with that economy I can be

liberal; shrinking from taking precedence of others, I can become a

vessel of the highest honour. Now-a-days they give up gentleness and

are all for being bold; economy, and are all for being liberal; the

hindmost place, and seek only to be foremost;--(of all which the end

is) death.

Gentleness is sure to be victorious even in battle, and firmly to

maintain its ground. Heaven will save its possessor, by his (very)

gentleness protecting him.

• Like 1

Sign in to follow this