MatthewQi

Not able to see images on site

Hi Sean, for the past couple weeks when I come to Taobums the graphics are not loading. The image boxes appear blank with a red X in them. Not sure if I am the only one experiencing this or why this might be?

Thanks for any help,

Matt

Hi Sean, for the past couple weeks when I come to Taobums the graphics are not loading. The image boxes appear blank with a red X in them. Not sure if I am the only one experiencing this or why this might be?

Thanks for any help,

Matt

Matt. are you still having this problem? Is anyone else? I am not experience this.

Sean

Has anything changed in the way you are accessing the site? New computer, new virus software, new router?

Yes, I did have a macaffee upgrade probably around that time the problem started now that you mention it...

Maybe fiddle with your firewall settings. Strange that the problem is only on this site though. Hmmm.... So ALL images are gone? It's just all x's?

Hi Sean,

Yes, all x's except the avatars which are ok. I have fiddled with macaffee but to no avail (although I am not really sure what I am looking for either, lol). I can obviously get on and post so it isn't that bad, just wondered if you knew what was up. No biggy, thanks for looking into it. I will let you know if I can figure it out.

Best,

Matt

Maybe have a look into your cookie-section of your browser...

I have learned a bit about cookies recently as since I downloaded the new firefox browser I always got these add popups... found out it is a mediagrap one... unfortunately this one keeps on appearing, which drives me nuts... and I do not know where it came from...

long story short. check your cookie section for the taobums site

:)

Harry