Sign in to follow this  
LAOLONG

qi master against mma

Life can become very dangerous when one begins to believe in ones own bullshit.

Whilst not being able to state with absolute certainty that kong jing or empty force does not exist, I can state that I have yet to see it used with any effect in a martial setting.

• Like 2

People like to call themselves a lot of things and this guy obviously is not a qigong master :P

• Like 2

The worst part about him is that he trained his students to react to something coming at them by flinging themselves around as if having a seizure.

• Like 2

Who is the fool the fool that leads or the fool that follows?

A very big sobering lesson!

∞

Cracking video, most amusing.

Touch of the Master Ken about that lad for sure.

Edited by GrandmasterP

An oldie but a goodie :)

Poor guy! The ju-jitsu one that is ... he ended up looking really concerned about what happened.

What is that first technique the ki master used? A foot sweep done with the hands, towards the face and a few feet away ?

This can also happen with 'hard style' martial arts that are not a 'fighting style' when they come up against one that is.

I said it before but ; Friends BF claims his teacher is super chi dude 'If he comes up here, he would put you on your arse like that <snaps fingers> from a distance." (Dude is always talking crap, aliens, UFO's USA seceret bases on Mars ( they are there! I saw film of it on the internet .... :rolleyes: )

"Okay, fine, bring him up and we will have a go; he can use his chi on me and I will be going for his eyes, nuts and kneecaps. We will see what happens."

<shocked> "Hey man ... its not violence ... you wouldnt really do that to him, would you."

.... 'You are the one that said if he comes here ... to my place ... he will put me on my arse ... what? He is some paid lackey bodyguard of yours?"

So then he decides to 'demonstrate on me' "But dont really hit me okay" .... :D

I wouldnt have thought my intention to hit or 'love tap' would not make a difference .. from a distance. Any way, he danced around a bit, tried something, I evaded to the outside, took control of the wrist he offered,' placed' a knuckle in his kidneys (just put it and held it there - no strike) and kicked around with a crane kick into his testicles stopping as my big toe touched them.

He was totally aghast "You kicked me in the nuts!" Me; "I did."

<surprised and confused> 'But it didnt hurt'.

'No, I stopped in time.' He looked totally freaked plus very offended that I had directed an attack to 'that sacred part of his anatomy' said that was 'it' and walked off. I still didnt see any magic.

• Like 1

Sign in to follow this