Sign in to follow this  
jdr19

mental detox

I'm 20. Been obssesed with maximum personal realization for quite a while now: being the best i can, working as much as i can, helping as much as i can. The only action i took is making money so i can go to places and study with all kinds of people. Didn't really worked out as well as i thought, but... small steps, right?

Areas i have interest in are: running for physical health (ex proffessional runner); nlp, hypnosis and meditation for mental health; and qigong/tai chi, informatiology, other arts and sciences for spiritual developement. All these i studied for the past years, didn't really had the means to study more than i can find on internet.

The form that i have most interest in is Flying Phoenix. I want to practice this for multiple reasons, but the most important is that i'm going through very hard times, and i decided to do a detox for the mind, and ended up here.

Thank you,
John

Hello and welcome.

You will be able to post freely now on the forum but we do ask that before getting started you read the two posts pinned at the top of the Lobby and take a look at the forum terms and rules http://thetaobums.com/topic/19575-forum-terms-rules/ This covers all you need be aware of.

Good luck and best wishes,

Chang

• Like 1

You will find lots of info on Flying Phoenix here. Welcome to TTB. :)

My 2 cents, Peace

Edited by OldChi
  • Like 1

Sign in to follow this