SuperExtremeBetter

Sad that nature is destroyed

Hello

Basically I am very sad, seeing that religion and tradition of the people of the world is nothing more than a bad excuse to slay living beings for nothing. Spirituality is the value system of tortures and extinctors of life. We see in all cultures how they force overpopulation agree with the system and industry and basically dont do anything to speak out the important facts and find reasons and causes or trys to go into the right direction. Basically every living being is wiped out, I know who is doing it and what is behind it, but humanity is not interested a shit and all these religions are just silly ridiculous excuses to carry on.

I came here thinking that maybe its different with this kind of religion here? Am I right? Is this religion right for me? Are you searching causes and heal them? Are you also from the opinion that all living beings are subdued to the supreme being and hence must all be wiped out? If so please let me know.

Thank you,

SuperExtremeBetter

Hello and welcome to the Tao Bums. I am afraid that you will have to decide for yourself what sort of people you find here.

Let me quote a parable related recently by a forum member GrandmasterP in another thread:-

"I once read a story about the Greek philosopher Socrates that highlights the point well. The story goes that whilst Socrates was sitting outside the gates of the ancient city of Athens, a traveller approached him and expressed an interest in moving to the city. As part of the conversation the traveller asked, ‘What are the people like here?’ In response Socrates asked, ‘How do the find the people in your own town?’ The man responded, ‘I’ll be glad to get away from them – they’re all backstabbers and thieves!’ With a look of sympathy and regret Socrates told the man that Athens would be a poor choice for a relocation because he’d find that everyone was exactly the same there. Later the same day, another man approached Socrates and similarly asked about the virtues of moving to Athens. Again, Socrates asked the man, ‘What’s it like where you live now?’ The man responded, ‘If I move away I’ll be leaving many friends. Everyone in my town goes out of their way to help one another – cooperation, kindness and respect are part of the culture there.’ Socrates smiled and said, ‘Welcome to Athens – you’ll find everyone’s just the same here."

To help with your search you will now find that you are able to post freely on the forum and we ask only that you read the two posts pinned at the top of the Lobby and take a look at the forum terms and rules http://thetaobums.com/topic/19575-forum-terms-rules/. This covers all you need know to get started.

Good luck and best wishes,

Chang

• Like 4

So.. can you fit into modern society?

Or can pave a good life as an outsider?

A hard feat, which is certainly possible and praise worthy.

The extinction of the planet is happening trough monotheism. Monotheism or christianity is an army and a colonialist system with the goal to extinct all living beings of the planet. They control governments and industries. The pope was never removed from power which means that we live in a time of inquisition and purposely destruction of planets. Monsanto, monarchy, monotheism, monoculture. http://monotheismworldendconspiracy.wordpress.com/ I search for a religion that is truely working against it. Most of them talk rubbish and protect and coverup monotheism.

While humans have been a pain in the ass for the Earth...here's some good news to keep you going..

For starters Nature can never be destroyed...while we might be damaging the planet, don't think of her as helpless..She's a GIGANTIC being and will wipe us out in the blink of an eye if necessary. BUT ...We are her children, her protectors...and while those in power might appear to be destroying nature - we're actually heading in the right direction. Take a look back at the last few centuries, especially in the West. We've already made it through the hardest times and eventually, hopefully, we'll come full circle and begin a more loving way of existence. In the meantime you can do your part to do good and help that process.

To quote Jurassic Park (haha) Life will always find a way...the planet has seen massive extinctions time and time again. But the rise of life is ESSENTIAL here and will continue...nothing can stop that, even if it takes a while to "start the engines back up".

• Like 1