deci belle

Inevitability defines Situations

There are those whose virtue enables the activation of the dharma-eye expressing the inevitable without resorting to personalistic inner-vision, which is like hiring a rocket-ship to visit your navel— obviously much will go unnoticed from such a hazy perspective relative to the distance of ego-consciousness.

Because reality is perpetually resultant within the delusional sensory perception of those bound by changes without their knowledge, formal illusion of the three times and psychological aspects is called ignorance.

The pattern of inevitability is the basis of enlightening activity's transcendent function whereby its responsitivity has no dependence on conditions. This is because selfless response springs from the essential nature of the situation itself, not admitting one's own power.

The situation, being bound by karmic evolution, is a mass of fire with nothing for one's nonpsychological awareness to discriminate outside the inherent potential of the aware energy constituting the formal. This is a way to describe the operation of turning the light around.

Turning the light around is working with what is the same.

Those who are familiar with working directly with essence, know the meaning of the alchemical saying, "Work with what is the same". Sameness is the basis of reality of one flavor.

Another saying is "Don't use what is seen, use what is unseen". The unrefined elixir is gathered from what isn't used, so taoists only use the essence.

The inevitable defining situations is the pattern of reality inherent in the situation itself from its inception, its incipient point of perpetual light issuing forth from the pivot of awareness of enlightening beings no different than the ineffable essence of the situation itself.

The fact of the matter is that there is absolutely no difference between form and essential nature. The working definition of enlightening being is seeing this. Ignorance is defined by not seeing this.

Nothing is outside of oneself. Nothing is not oneself. One simply rides the pattern of inevitability in the course of adaption to conditions, advancing and withdrawing the fire according to the time.

For those who see the sameness constituting Complete Reality, nothing much ever happens, really. They know nothing has ever, or will ever violate the cusp of going on the verge of action in perpetuity. Those who have the eye seeing nothing know there is nothing comprising the great mass of fire blazing in your skull.

Because situations are empty from beginning to end throughout the course of kalpas without beginning, enlightening beings haver never strayed from the inevitable constituting situations. Throughout the totality of evolutionary status, one has never moved from the inevitable result without beginning.

East Mountain walks on water.

ed note: add last line in 1st paragraph

Edited by deci belle
  • Like 1

Merciiii, Monsieur P❤

Oh, I got a sheet of paper from a former merchant marine (brit) and a who's who (on account of a li'l 50's pop-chart tune) that has a whole list of what the nature of shit is according to different sects from taoism (shit happens) to… dangs, I can't find it~ it listed about thirty or so religions including Dianetics and Jehova's Witness.

Here's some… Existentialism: What is shit anyway? Free Masonry: Our shit's a secret!

haha!!

Well it isn't just that shit happens, it is the fact that shit is IT. It's all the same shit. People wanna pick and choose their way through it and this is the nature of discrimination.

I don't just live with it. Thems stinkin piles is the stuff of wonderous nature, mr P. An' pickin' an choosin' ain't goona findya what's its essence is in terms of the potential that has never issued forth from the primal pooper!

I originally wanted to title this thread "Situations". There is simply nothing else to work with.

My multifarious expositions and sassy posts concern a critical aspect of transcendent adaption to situations as the shit that eliminates the residue of doing by virtue of nondoing. It LOOKS like shit until the light is turned around. I've been on film sets my whole life. Trust the Gaffer!! The DP will let the Director know when it time to roll.

ed note: forgot to curtsie…

Edited by deci belle
  • Like 1

No need to curtsey, just throw money.

:-)

Teacher I respect says somewhere that some folks see just a smelly pile of manure whilst others see wonderful compost useful for growing fine new plants.

It's the same stuff, just looked at in two different ways.

Edited by GrandmasterP

The critical aspect of adaption to situations is borne by the inherent pattern of the situation itself.

The Art of War states that "victory depends on the enemy" in that conditions conducive to apropriate action in response to developments cannot be manufactured beforehand. One must wait. One must know what is being awaited. One must know the ground of life and death and be situated advantageously unbeknownst to anyone. The word enemy signifies the nature of the situation itself in that one's impersonal adaption depends on its parameters exclusively.

This is why I say that one must, in fact, be ultimately vulnerable in order to carry out the subtle operation of the Great Vehicle as a Tathagata in terms of Complete Reality neither ordinary nor holy.

The critical juncture of Change is the ground of life and death. The alchemical term is the Aperture of the Mysterious Female.

Chapter 16

Attain the climax of emptiness,

preserve the utmost quiet:

as myriad things act in concert,

I thereby observe the return.

Return is the critical juncture(s) of all situations, material and immaterial.

As in all things, the celestial pattern is expressed as the function of its process.

Ego is a valid function, therein lies its value to the organism. It is not a thing. It is empty, utterly attributable to conditions.

All created cycles have these critical junctures: the times when the gate and door defining the aperture of the Mysterious Female occur.

Chapter 6

The valley spirit not dying

is called the Mysterious Female.

The opening of the Mysterious Female

is called the root of heaven and earth.

Continuous, on the brink of existence,

to put it into practice its use is not forced.

Therefore, it is to be understood that it is, in fact, used. It is also to be understood that its function is the unchanging unified fabricof inconceivability (referred to as gossamer silk in some volumes of the TTC) which is subtly operated in the context of ordinary situations according to the time by those with the power to comprehend its function in order to influence events.

These two chapters from the Tao Te Ching do not just refer to mystical experience, as the celestial pattern permeates reality. Adepts arrive at partnership with creation, not subject to its cycles.

There is a chapter in the Kuei ku-Tzu called Opening and Closing. Let me clarify a few terms: heaven refers to the inner mind; earth refers to nature, the essential ground of reality; society, man, the sage, refers to a function of human potential.

Opening and Closing

Let us consider how ancient sages existed between heaven and earth. Being the leaders of others, they watched the opening and closing of yin and yang in order to direct people thereby and knew the doorway of survival and destruction. Assessing the ends and beginnings of all types, they arrived at the principles of human psychology and saw the foresigns of change therein; and kept vigil at the doorway. (italics mine)

Therefore the Way by which sages live in the world has always been one; while its transformations, which are endless, each has a specific purpose. Sometimes it is yin, sometimes yang, sometimes yielding, sometimes firm, sometimes open, sometimes closed, sometimes relaxed, sometimes tense. For this reason sages consistently keep watch at the doorway and carefully examine what should precede and what should follow. They assess strategies, measure capabilities, compare strengths and weaknesses of technical skills (of one's own people [self] and that of others').

Assessing objectively and adapting impersonally is sage activity, whether it is accomplished by generals, buddhas, or enlightening beings. In every case, it is accomplished by those whose hearts have the power to take hearts.

Sages are not humane; they see all people as straw dogs.

The Mysterious Female is not a place; it has no location. It arises naturally in the course of created karmic cycles. It is indicative of the celestial design. Those who see the opening and closing of the gate and door of the Mysterious Female are able to transcend Change while abiding in the midst of its changes. This is enlightening activity.

Grain by grain, one gathers the elixir.

Occasionally, a bum will momentarily comprehend an aspect of the phenomena of the secret of the celestial mechanism and conclude, "so what". This is what is referred to as knowing without the ability to act on knowledge. If one knows but is unable to act on that knowledge, it is the same as not knowing.

This refers to ordinary ignorant people whose personal power is inadequate to use energy. Using it is a matter of amassing the energy to partake of energy. This energy is the nature of the Way and its Power. The power of the Way is another name for Virtue. Virtue is the inherent quality of enlightening being. Awakening to enlightening qualities is the result of self-refinement.

What is refined? The human mentality.

ed note: create second paragraph; add TTC chapter 6; typo last paragraph

Edited by deci belle
  • Like 3

All Vous gets is a curtsie… I gets ze money, cheri~❤

ed note: add disclaimer

Edited by deci belle

The Art of War states that "victory depends on the enemy" in that conditions conducive to apropriate action in response to developments cannot be manufactured beforehand. One must wait. One must know what is being awaited. One must know the ground of life and death and be situated advantageously unbeknownst to anyone. The word enemy signifies the nature of the situation itself in that one's impersonal adaption depends on its parameters exclusively.

Selflessness is being absorbed into the situation of other— even as other. Selflessness is not being a Mother Teresa, and it's not a matter of getting into someone else's shoes, rather, it's being no one other than what is dictated by the situation according to the time. It's being selfless.

Selflessness is appropriating the nature of awareness, of reality, as one's identity in order to adapt effectively, transcendentally, in the course of actual affairs without anyone knowing, or caring— including oneself. One's selflessness is totally natural— supremely natural.

This is resting in the highest good, beyond convention. No buddha can approach one here.

No need to curtsey, just throw money.

Teacher I respect says somewhere that some folks see just a smelly pile of manure whilst others see wonderful compost useful for growing fine new plants.

It's the same stuff, just looked at in two different ways.

And some folks just know there's a pony under there somewhere...

• Like 1

I already got the money, honey~ you keep it!! hahahhahahhahhahaa!!❤❤ ❤ ❤❤ ❤❤ ❤ ❤!!

Spend it on Mrs. P!!

ed note: add part about Mrs. P~ heehee!!

Edited by deci belle

The sum of £25 is called " A Pony" in UK underworld economics.

£20 is a Score, £25 is a Pony, £100 is a Ton, £500 is a Monkey, and £1000 is a Grand.

• Like 1

Oh~ that's what I get— for taking the call!! hahahhaa!!!

Seriously~ My people usually have lunch with s'body else's people at the Dakota(LA)… but it's not very clandestine, pooh!

Tell me more… I'll bet the monkeys are a lot of fun!! heehee!!

• Like 1

I don't have any people.

If I did they would be welcome to 'do lunch'.

Was on a radio show one time, no biggie just local radio plugging a charity gig.

There was a Z list celeb as a guest in the studio too.

When we came out she seriously said to the producer...

" I'll get my people to call you and we'll do lunch darling."

My one and only brush with celebrity that was.

Edited by GrandmasterP
  • Like 1

Comment désagréable de vous!! Lest his Showmanship miss his cue~ And who might be his other brush avec celebrity, hmmmmon cher…?

ed note: add a li'l "hmmmm"❤

Edited by deci belle

Nous exigeons que le sexe dit la vérité [...] et nous exigeons qu'il nous dit notre vérité, ou plutôt, la vérité profondément enfouie de la vérité sur nous-mêmes moulin que nous pensons que nous possédons dans notre consciousne immédiate.

I'll see you and raise you five truffles when I'm in your neighborhood, Monsieur P!!❤

ps: I forgot that you know about the ONE song I know how to play on electric guitar!!

Whew~ and that, folks, was a situation.

The pattern of inevitability is the basis of enlightening activity's transcendent function whereby its responsitivity has no dependence on conditions. This is because selfless response springs from the essential nature of the situation itself, not admitting one's own power.

The situation, being bound by karmic evolution, is a mass of fire with nothing for one's nonpsychological awareness to discriminate outside the inherent potential of the aware energy constituting the formal. This is a way to describe the operation of turning the light around.

The basis of situations is itself the means to develop one's ability to transcend situations; one by one.

It's kinda like feeling lucky— lucky to be alive, in that it just turns out that way, again.

There is just no knowing beforehand. So "full-blown clairvoyance" is like a fascination with clouds. It is simply more ephemeral phenomena. Big whoop (if one's intent is being through with the world).

Since there is nothing to know anyway, one simply has to find the gumption to arrive at the heart of immediacy by a constant mindfulness of perpetual clarification of personal and impersonal views. Arising is accompanied by observation, and keeping a constant unbroken subtle continuity of attention to the coming and going of potential in terms of the situation, is turning the light around and following it back to its source to rest in the highest good.

Attain the climax of emptiness,

preserve the utmost quiet:

as myriad things act in concert,

I thereby observe the return.

The only difference between watching over the aperture of the Mysterious Female and not watching is …watching.

So subtle observation of the incipience of movement (or not) of mind is paramount to developing the capacity for transcending the movement of time(s). The mechanism is in the eyes. It is simply a matter of seeing.

Coming and going isn't in things; it is in that which has no coming and going. Sensing potential is the nature of seeing.

Seeing's correlate is potential. These are the substance and function of Complete Reality. In terms of the unattributable, these are its knowledge; formlessly, selflessly without beginning or remainder. This is the heart of subtle operation.

The valley spirit not dying

is called the Mysterious Female.

The opening of the Mysterious Female

is called the root of heaven and earth.

Continuous, on the brink of existence,

to put it into practice its use is not forced.

It takes situations to illustrate the course of adaption which is simply a matter of seeing knowledge. In seeing knowledge, there is nothing else to do except take the bumps and spills of sensory and psychological awareness by virtue of having a body. Jesus wasn't any different (ouch!!).

There is a term used in alchemy: the body outside the body. First of all, the body outside the body is a function, not a thing. Secondly, it is more of one not having a body at all than it is having another body outside of one's material body (not that the double isn't able to be conjured). It is.

There have been all kinds of cultivation throughout the ages conjuring up this body outside the body.

The highest teachings are pure simplicity itself.

Whether the situation is in terms of the microcosmic, macrocosmic, or cosmic, there is no thing.

Arrive at this no thing in all situations, times, places, events and people and the homeland of nothing whatsoever is yours forever. Do you suppose there would be so much to do there?

ed note: add "is turning the light around and following it back to its source to rest in the highest good" to 5th paragraph; add colon in 10th paragraph

Edited by deci belle
  • Like 3

There is just no knowing beforehand. So "full-blown clairvoyance" is like a fascination with clouds. It is simply more ephemeral phenomena. Big whoop (if one's intent is being through with the world).

So to transcend myriad karmic cycles isn't a matter of knowing knowledge. It is all just one's own virtue developed in the course of self-refinement that partakes of virtue's natural resonance in potential, the immaterial essence of creation. One, in fact, does not enter into doing. This is freedom from karmic evolution. Abiding in subtle observation and maintenance of clarification of one's basis in Complete Reality, all thing are as they are: open, untrammeled, void of cause; a pristine result ever present in perpetuity.

As for arriving at the cessation of fascination with states of mundane and transmundane characteristics… one simply stops.

ed note: change "causes" to "cause" in penultimate paragraph

Edited by deci belle

I reckon that they keep pretty busy in " No-where".

When I have the gumption, my predilection is to grab ahold of a few monkeys, mr P!!❤

Oooh!! i beilieve I see some, mr P!! There's a few on you back~ if you're quick, I'll bet you can grab them easily!!

hahahahahhahahhhaaa!!!❤❤

So much for vampirism~ I should charge up front!!

I was married to a vampire one time.

That said, she was a very good cook.

Never used garlic in anything though.

;-)

Edited by GrandmasterP

You're welcome, as always!

"The highest teachings are pure simplicity itself."

This is worth repeating, wonderful! :)

• Like 2