HoldorFold

Possible Kundalini experience

I've been doing Robert Bruce's N.E.W. Energy Ways on my feet and ankles every morning for a couple of weeks. I've noticed a general increase in physical energy, feeling like I have more jing.

But yesterday I was feeling a little bit ungrounded for whatever reason, so I decided to just put my awareness in my feet for awhile. Moments later, my feet began to feel extremely pleasurable and the feeling spread up my legs and into most of my body. I laid down areas of my body would feel this intense physical bliss sensation.

It was getting too much so I sat down on the computer to try and distract myself, but then I became very restless. The restlessness became so intense that my legs were shaking like mad and my eyes were going wild and wide unconsciously because of the pressure of this restless energy.

So I sat down to meditate and silence and emptiness to calm myself down, and about 2 minutes later a hot visceral energy rises up in my spine and into my heart where all of this blissful pleasurable energy is pouring into it effectively giving me a heart orgasm in the center of my chest and the back of my spine. I tried to stop it as I was concerned it might turn into a full blown Kundalini episode.

Eventually it died down. But it was probably the 3rd most intense feeling I've ever had in my life.

And all from good ol' Robert Bruce's NEW Energy ways.

• Like 1

Cool! When I first got into cultivation I practiced NEW, then I tried other stuff, and now I'm back to it. I don't know what made me leave it. :D

Robert Bruce would probably consider that a strong surge of energy, but not kundalini. Have you seen his collected posts on kundalini? Here: http://www.saltcube.com/files/RobertBruce_PostsOnKundalini_2004.pdf

• Like 1

In a way I feel that most such healthy body-generated searing heat sensations are actually the kundalini. It is activated to a degree in everybody and I notice that the more activated types tend to form social circles naturally, it's something within us everywhere we go. Kundalini as far as I presently understand seems to be the very animating life force that etches your fingerprints and heals. It is a kind of white hot laser-like light which I believe might have to do with cells just combusting into pure heat energy when the K gives them the signal by flowing through them. I notice it is the presence of heat through the body which is Kundalini, and this heat works with the prana/breath and chi is the result - the kundalini is a completely active flow of heat intelligently directed by the body through the body, let's put it that way. It is constantly working away on your cells because it is the essence which flows through them, the life-force.

Anyway whether or not you had a K experience you are definitely residing in the heart centre and your heart chakra is of course open and flowering, so I'd be happy and grateful if I were you of course!

But yes, from the intense bliss and the nature of the flowing of the sensations I'd say it's kundalini for sure, just searing through a blockage. I mean the thing is it works up each of the chakras during the awakening so perhaps it is the case it has risen to your heart chakra so that means one thing, preparation for the whole shebang. It would be wise and astute to plan for either direction and knowing more about K will of course help either way. It's a ferocious beast my friend. Sometimes it may blast off and take you with it and there is nothing you can do but go through with it! A full blown episode would last a while for sure, and deliver a hard thwack to your life for a while.

A heart orgasm does tend to happen with K :)

Edited by fluidity
  • Like 1

Yeah, I think this might have just been a strong surge of energy you know. I feel pretty normal afterwards, although at the time it was very intense. It might have been similar to what Robert describes as chakra strobing, although without the actual strobing. Just releasing the energy like a capacitor.

I did have what I believe was an actual Kundalini episode many years ago when I was doing semen retention for a long time, and when I was asleep I woke up with the feeling that my spine was on fire with electricity and it exploded out of my head. It was actually quite painful and it changed my consciousness for a year afterwards with many difficult symptoms.

I tried to stop it as I was concerned it might turn into a full blown Kundalini episode.

Eventually it died down.

You can't stop the Kundalini

that being said, Patience- good things coming ;)

• Like 2