shaking is good , just let the energy do what it needs ,

wait till you wake up and its happening from trans-dimensional dreamtime activity ! :P

• Like 4

Yes, the energy starts bubbling.

interesting

i know what u are talking about

Edited by MooNiNite

shaking is good , just let the energy do what it needs ,

wait till you wake up and its happening from trans-dimensional dreamtime activity ! :P"

"wake up" are you talking about awakening/enlightenment?

trans-dimensional dreamtime activity? I thought people stop dreaming after "waking up"

Edited by MooNiNite

anyone experience spontanious shaking when your in meditation?

its kinda strange?

Yes, I find it quite annoying since it disturbs my meditation.

To lock the arms, I use this posture:

tib_yogi2.jpg

Both arms like the left arm of the yogi.

A method to control involuntary movements of the neck is to be found. :(

• Like 2

"wake up" are you talking about awakening/enlightenment?

trans-dimensional dreamtime activity? I thought people stop dreaming after "waking up"

No , waking up from a dreamtime experience with a higher consciousness , master , guide , etc , and the energy work is still active when you awaken .

We are multidimensional Beings of Light simultaneously operating in multiple dimensions. Awakening to this; knowledge and participation can be an extremely useful tool for growth.

• Like 4

the shaking is too intense for a posture to stop it.

smoking pot around people can be awkward, it made me shake like crazy, but the shaking feels good.

Yes, I find it quite annoying since it disturbs my meditation.

To lock the arms, I use this posture:

tib_yogi2.jpg

Both arms like the left arm of the yogi.

A method to control involuntary movements of the neck is to be found. :(

powerful posture

the shaking is too intense for a posture to stop it.

smoking pot around people can be awkward, it made me shake like crazy, but the shaking feels good.

ok, I take my "Congrats" back - it was presumptuous, on my part- based on your previous posts

this might NOT be a good thing

The spontaneous involuntary movements during meditation are simply kriyas http://kundalini-teacher.com/symptoms/kriyas.php

As you continue your practice of meditation you will probably find that they grow less. Twitching of the legs is very common as is sudden jerking of the body or head. I used to experience it all the time during meditation but it happens rarely now.

i think its normal. Andrei seems to have experienced what im talking about

:) yes but I never smoked anything my whole life. I was shaking during Kunlun and Zhan Zhuang, but after a while (like a couple of months) the energy increased the frequency and instead of shaking began vibrating. Since then I feel only vibrations, which means the Yin and Yang energy interacts. This is called "steaming" by both Mantak Chia and Max. Also is called "orgasmic energy".

• Like 3

By the way, people with Vata are more prone to shake, especially when they do strenuous work, like lifting weights. Shaking shows that you have vata (air or wind element) which is the interaction between fire and water energy (or yin and yang, or pitta and kapha).

hmm iv felt vibrations for a few years now, but I think you are correct.

I think the shaking has to do with the crown chakra. its almost like I am shaking into existence sometimes.

I think the bubbling you were talking about is at the top of the head? and energy runs down the face? its kind of an annoying phenomenon honestly..but they are all very exciting when new ones appear.

your Jing could be compromised per orgasm

that's the reason I said it could be problematic

what does your Mingmen do?

We may not talk about the same phenomenon. When i practiced kunlun i was shaking inside in the lower dantien and the legs were shaking violently. Kulun cannot be practiced standing because of that, you may fall so violent is the shaking. Then the shaking disappeared and i practiced zhan zhuang and the shaking again appeared, but with lower intensity. Then at different moments were shaking in some areas, i noticed they were spams on meridian pathways, like lung or spleen or heart. They were like bubbles inside a tube that made muscles to have spasms, but I never let the control of the movement. I always kept the posture fix and i was always in control.

But this is normal phenomenon when your meridians are cleared, as this guy researched. There are specific movements for each meridian that make you shake like crazy, it looks like you are possessed but it is just blockage removal:

http://youtu.be/bTvp9NDeZGM

I know, they look like epileptic seizure, but maybe epilepsy is exactly that sudden burst of kundalini or whatever energy in the body of ignorant people.

• Like 1

Andrei, you posted a video of an Indian yogi who fasted. In the middle we see a boy in the tree who is shaking

Yeah, that was the Buddha boy, but it was not shaking, that was because of the time lapse of the footage which was compressed in a time span of several seconds. It is possible to shake when you do meditation for such a long time but not in this case, I mean not in that video.

• Like 1