Sign in to follow this  
skydog

Orgone energy/pyramids

Edited by skydog

orgone energy does not work well in places with radiation

(electro magnetic, nuclear ) and bring opposite result ,

according to reich experiments .

• Like 1

Im not so sure about that if you look at the videos governments, corporations and industry supress these technologies in order to keep profits.

Edited by skydog

And actually no thats not true as people use small pyramids for great benefit for themselves, some take away emf fields

Orgone Protects From Electromagnetic Fields, Radiation And Harmful Energy In So Many Ways:
Amazing%20Geoclense%20EMF%20EMF%20Geopat

1. Whenever possible avoid using any type of wireless communication devices such as mobile phones, cordless phones, and WiFi Internet connections, or ensure that you have Phone Computer & WiFi Radiations Shields in place to harmonize and neutralize EMF's and harmful energy.

2. When purchasing a mobile phone or a cell phone, purchase one that has a ‘speaker phone’ feature. Use the speaker phone whenever talking and keep the mobile phone | cell phone away from your head and body whenever the phone is on or in standby mode. Never use your mobile phone | cell phone without an EMF Radiation Shield.

3. Use an “air tube” hands-free headset if your mobile phone does not have a speaker phone function. Not just any hands-free headset will work. It must be an “air tube” headset. Ensure you have an iPhone Radiation Shield on all devices with Digital Screens as these all emit extremely noxious energies just as Digital televisions do.

4. Turn your mobile phone or cell phone off when it is not use and NEVER sleep with a mobile phone on or near the bed. Your mobile phone or cell phone emits a signal in stand-by mode even when you are not using it.

5. Never sleep with a Digital Alarm Clock beside your bed either. One customer recently found her husband stopped snoring when she placed a EMF Radiation Shield on their Digital Alarm clock!!!

Aircraft%20Mini%20Orgone%20Space%20Prote6. Keep the mobile phone or cell phone at least 20 centremetres (6-7 inches) away from your body at all times. Never carry your mobile phone or cell phone close to the body such as in a pocket, purse, handbag or on a belt clip, unless it has you have installed a Phone Radiation Shield in or on your phone or a Aircraft Harmonizer Orgone Generator with you, especially when travelling on Public Transport.

7. Don’t talk on a mobile phone or cordless phone when pregnant or while carrying a baby or small child, without a Mobile Phone Cell Phone Radiation Shield installed in you phone or unless you have a Geocleanse Orgone Generator installed in your home.

8. Avoid Digital enhanced cordless telecommunications, or DECT technology. This is often the strongest source of radiation in the home. DECT phones emit radiation continuously, not just while the phone is in use. Digital Televisions emit the most obnoxious energies in your home. If you have one, do not switch it on unless you have a Geocleanse Orgone Generator installed (your neighbours Digital television pointing towards your home are also doing harm!).

9. Do not talk on a mobile phone or cell phone whilst in a vehicle, on a train, bus, plane, in the Subway or in a Shopping Centre without an Aircraft Harmonizer Orgone Generator with you. The entire vehicle becomes your Mobile Phone | Cell Phone aerial and then you are sitting inside it. Ensure you have a Car Orgone Generator plugged into your vehicle if you intend to use your Mobile Phone | Cell Phone in your vehicle – it also reduced Fuel consumption!

10. Enclosed areas trap radiation and consequently exposure becomes higher in these enclosed metal surroundings. They also impede the signal so your mobile phone or cell phone must use more power to maintain the connection. Carrying one of our NEW Aircraft Orgone Generators with you to protect you when traveling on planes and on other forms of public transport.

11. Use wired and corded telephones. Eliminate cordless phones and WiFi equipment in your home and work environments, or install a Geocleanse Orgone Generator, and a Phone Computer Wi-Fi Radiation Shield to harmonize and neutralize so that these noxious energies not longer cause you and your family harm.

12. Use wired Internet connections instead of wireless routers. If you must use a wireless router always turn it off at night or when it is not in use, and install a Geocleanse Orgone Generator and a WiFi Computer Phone Radiation Shield for protection.

13. Pay attention to the signal bars on the mobile phone or cell phone display. Do not ever use your mobile phone or cell phone when the signal is weak. The weaker the signal the more power that is required to maintain the connection and the more your brain is being affected by this. Only use your mobile phones or cell phone in open areas and when the signal is strong – I always go outside to use mine due to the signal bars being too weak inside unless you have a Geocleanse Orgone Generator installed in your home, office or workplace!

14. Keep your laptop computer away from your body and never operate a laptop while it rests on the lap (especially men as it reduces your Sperm count!) Sit back from computer monitors and screens as much as possible. Place a WiFi & Laptop Radiation Shield on your computer, especially if you are using it in WiFi cafes.

15. Keep all electronic devices like alarm clocks, radios and cordless phones at least six feet away from your head during sleep. Install a powerful Geocleanse Orgone Geneator in your home from protection or a Cell Phone Computer & WiFi Radiation Shield on your Digital alarm clock or cordless phone (especially if you husband snores!).

16. Avoid waterbeds, electric blankets and beds with metal springs in the mattress or with metal bed frames. These all emit noxious electromagnetic radiation and then you sleep on them. Otherwise ensure that you install a Schumann Resonance Generator.

New%20Car%20Harmonzer.jpg 17. Install a Car Orgone Generator before driving around in your vehicle to harmonize and neutralize the electrical field inside electrically-powered automobiles, the large electrical cables often run directly under the driver’s seat, and to neutralize the fuel lines. These amazing Orgone Devices work exactly as your Geocleanse Orgone Generator for your home or office, and can be used in any vehicle.

18. Encourage use of fiber optic cable in place of wireless networks in your local municipalities. Encourage them to install Geocleanse Orgone Energy Generators in their buildings and offices.

19. Wear a personal protection device such as an Orgone Energy Pendant to strengthen your body’s biofield and increase your resistance to the radiation around you. See our amazing new Orgone Energy Sports Wrist Bands for the more active Sports professional.

20. Install intervention technologies and prevention technologies that will harmonize and neutralize the Information-Carrying Radio Waves that are all around us. Orgone Energy Generators installed in your home, office or workplace will harmonize and neutralize all electrical and electronic devices, electrical circuits, appliances, wireless technology, mobile phones, cell phones and cordless phones in your home, office and business areas.

Wireless technology is perhaps the greatest convenience of our time. Yet it is proving to be the greatest toxin we have ever created. Educate and protect those close to you, and please join us in informing those in your circle of influence.

Might need to research it more, but Im pretty sure there are many positive effects to these things.

Orgone is Qi.

Reich ripped the idea off chapter and verse.

If you had actually read Reich you would realize that his ideas arose from his own work, he knew nothing of qi. However, how much he may have been influenced both by the traditions of Mesmer's 'animal magnetism' and by Reichenbach's 'od', is another matter and since both the Latin 'spiritus' and the Greek 'pneuma', have meanings roughly equivalent to qi, there really is no reason to posit any connection to qi, except for the fascinating fact that, call it what you will, it is a cross cultural belief structure, a fact which is interesting in itself.

I started studying Reich in the late sixties, my brother went to a Reichian therapist who had a 'cloud buster' of his very own in his back yard. He said it worked very well for influencing the weather.

As for the link between orgone and radiation, yes, Reich discovered that putting radioactive material into an orgone accumulator was dangerous and would create 'deadly orgone', but also that once the 'deadly orgone' field was dispersed the original radioactive material was no longer radioactive. I found this was a fascinating observation and it was to strongly influence my understanding of such matters as alchemy and traditional magic as one finds in the work of Cornelius Agrippa:

Chap. xiv. Of the Spirit of the World, what it is, and how by way of medium it unites occult Vertues to their subjects.

Democritus and Orpheus, and many Pythagorians having most diligently searched into the vertues of Celestiall things, and natures of inferior things, said, That all things are full of God, and not without cause: For there is nothing of such transcending vertues, which being destitute of Divine assistance, is content with the nature of it self. Also they called those Divine Powers which are diffused in things, Gods: which Zoroaster called Divine allurements, Synesius Symbolicall inticements, others called them Lives, and some also Souls, saying, that the vertues of things did depend upon these; because it is the property of the Soul to be from one matter extended into divers things, about which it operates: So is a man, who extends his intellect unto intelligible things, and his imagination unto imaginable things; and this is that which they understood, when they said, viz. That the Soul of one thing went out, and went into another thing, altering it, and hindering the operations of it: As the Diamond hinders the operation of the Loadstone, that it cannot attract Iron. Now seeing the Soul is the first thing that is moveable, and as they say, is moved of it self; but the body, or the matter is of it self unable, and unfit for motion, and doth much degenerate from the Soul, therefore they say there is need of a more excellent Medium, viz. Such a one that may be as it were no body, but as it were a Soul, or as it were no Soul, but as it were a body, viz. by which the soul may be joyned to the body. Now they conceive such a medium to be the spirit of the World, viz. that which we call the quintessence: because it is not from the four Elements, but a certain first thing, having its being above, and besides them. There is therefore such a kind of spirit required to be, as it were the medium, whereby Celestiall Souls are joyned to gross bodies, and bestow upon them wonderfull gifts. This spirit is after the same manner in the body of the world, as ours is in the body of man. For as the powers of our soul are communicated to the members of the body by the spirit, so also the Vertue of the Soul of the World is diffused through all things by the quintessence: For there is nothing found in the whole world, that hath not a spark of the Vertue thereof. Yet it is more, nay most of all infused into those things which have received, or taken in most of this spirit: Now this spirit is received or taken in by the rayes of the Stars, so far forth as things render themselves conformable to them. By this spirit therefore every occult property is conveyed into Hearbs [herbs], Stones, Metals, and Animals, through the Sun, Moon, Planets, and through Stars higher then the Planets. Now this spirit may be more advantageous to us, if any one knew how to separate it from the Elements: or at least to use those things chiefly, which do most abound with this spirit. For these things, in which this spirit is less drowned in a body, and less checked by matter, do more powerfully, and perfectly act, and also more readily generate their like: for in it are all generative, & seminary Vertues. For which cause the Alchymists [alchemists] endeavour to separate this spirit from Gold, and Silver; which being rightly separated, and extracted, if thou shalt afterward project upon any matter of the same kind (i.e.) any Metall, presently will turn it into Gold, or Silver. And we know how to do that, and have seen it done: but we could make no more Gold, then the weight of that was, out of which we extracted the spirit. For seeing that is an extense form, and not intense, it cannot beyond its own bounds change and imperfect body into a perfect: which I deny not, but may be done by another way. (Twilight Grotto- Esoteric Archives, Cornelius Agrippa Occult Philosophy, Volume 1, chap. 14)

• Like 3

Pyramid greenhouse/house designs

http://www.holyconservancy.org/789005.pdf

Here is some free information about pyramid greenhouse grows 36x more food in the same space, top floors, plus pyramid design grows plants 4x bigger, and indoors mean no bugs/pesticides.

Ive been thinking

about how to make it look prettier/like this

2prbfbp.jpg

and for cheap etc

I want to share the ideas, but there are some downsides too it seems

Edited by skydog

Ok anyone who wants to know how to make a pyramid house that is made from that orgone resin material looking beauiful with very cheap expense that can be used as a greenhouse etc

Contact me, as I have a way (I can give for free to those I choose to)

On second note not everyone cares for it, maybe there is no need to share it

Edited by skydog

When I first heard about orgone, I was very skeptical of what it was and what it could do.

Orgone came across to me as some looney unmeasurable fantasy energy, some fantasy stuff that was a waste of money and time in making.

When I had read that it repelled demons, I thought, "Yea right! It probably attracts them!"

When I read that it nullified the effects of ELF and GWEN towers, those huge cell phone towers, I thought, "Hmmmm, how do I know it doesn't AIDE those towers?"

When I read that orgone is sold by people online, I thought, "What a good way to scam people that are gullible enough to believe this stuff really 'works'."

Well, as I did more research, I discovered that I was wrong, VERY wrong.

First of all, when one looks up orgone, one might see muffin sized pieces of work. These things are not called orgone or orgones. The name for these orgone generators is Orgonite.

Orgone energy was rediscovered by Wilhelm Reich, in the 1930's, with his research into cancer and bions. He built his own Orgone accumulator and his own Cloud Buster. He said that orgone was found everywhere in life, everywhere, and that certain things emitted Dead Orgone (DOR) and that orgone energy transmutes this DOR into POR, Positive Orgone. He called orgone "life force" energy, like Chi, and that this energy is all pervading, as I already mentioned. The FDA burned Reich's books and his research, and Reich ended up dying in prison of a heart attack. Maybe murdered there?

His accumulators cured certain forms of cancer, as he postulated that cancer was caused by sexual repression and indeed, he named orgone orgone because of the orgasm of the organism. His accumulators could make people have orgasms and in the news his accumulators were called "crazy sex boxes."

Years later, another guy whose name I don't remember "trademarked" the name orgonite, which was a resin/hardener solution with metal shavings inside of it. This was an orgone generator, and after this man created orgonite, these people named Don and Caroll Croft decided to put quartz crystals inside the orgonite to give it an extra boost of power.

This has now become a main ingredient in TB's, abbreviated form of Tower Buster. What towers??

Things like Cell Phone Towers emit DOR and it is for this reason that so-called "Orgone Warriors" "gift" ELF and GWEN towers. They are responsible for turning the negative energy that these towers emit into positive life energy. Places like nuclear power plants emit DOR and I can name a few other places that probably emit DOR: perhaps bohemian grove, bilderberg locations, masonic lodges...

Now, all of this sounds a bit crazy at first, but condemning all of this without personal investigation is rather ignorant, so I sought out to prove this orgone stuff wrong.

I first heard about orgonite from a youtube video. I don't know what I was looking at, but I clicked a link and it brought me to a video of this man showing me how to make "tower busters." He sounded a bit crazy to me and I didn't know what orgonite was, so I condemned it. I thought it was dumb. I thought it was a waste of time and money.

It was only recently that I sought out to prove orgone energy wrong. I had discovered this chick by the name of Sherry Shriner and she seemed kind of off the deep end, always talking about Yahushuah (to her, Jesus' real name) and how her bible codes were warning her of events to come. She says that the Lord talks to her and that the Lord can talk to anyone if they ask the Lord questions and stuff like that, have a personal relationship with him, whatever. She says she is a descendant of King David... It was the orgone stuff I was interested in. She advocates it a lot, saying it kills aliens, demons, zombies, and promotes peace and definitely turns the negative energy from cell phone towers into positive energy. Well, she has a recipe on how to make orgonite and I followed it.

I did my own research on it and some people say they can feel the energy immediately. I didn't feel a thing. But, I did become aware of the effects of the orgonite. Here is what has happened to me and others around me:

1. I showed my girlfriend a piece of orgonite I made and she held in in her palms and said she felt a good feeling from it. I noticed that she had this big smile on her face and was mesmerized by it. I thought that was very interesting, I ended up gifting that piece.

2. I intended to gift a cell phone tower one night so I walked up to it. I had a TB in my hand and I could hear the low humming from the tower. As I got within 4 or 5 feet of the tower the humming came to a stop. It sounded like it got jammed! I was so shocked! I stood there for about a minute in amazement, and then I tossed the TB over the fence. That was proof for me personally at that time that orgonite worked.

3. I went to see a friend of mine and she told me her sister was being bothered by a "shadow-person" demon that most likely followed her from mexico. I thought, what a perfect opportunity to try out the effects of orgonite! I had a TB with me and gave it to her to give to her sister. The night passed and I hung out with her again the following day. I met with her sister personally and she told me that the demon did not "talk" to her that night, the creepy feeling was gone, and she slept really well! I was amazed again, but this time I had faith that it would help her. Well, apparently the demon thing left her room and went into my friend's room; she told me she felt scared and slept under the covers because she felt that something was staring at her from inside her closet. She didn't feel this when the demon was in her sister's room. I gave her a TB and it left her alone! It's out of the house now!

4. I told my younger brother about orgonite and he didn't really care. He was very uninterested, as he is with most stuff I bring to his attention. He went into his room and got on his bed, and I left a mini piece of orgonite on his bed side stand stool thingy that has his alarm clock on it and stuff. I just wanted him to admire it, look at it, think about it and maybe just want to learn more about it. I didn't ever tell him what it could do, like make you sleep better or keep demons away. I just said its a positive energy generator that transmutes negative energy around you into positive energy. So, the next morning I went back to his room to get that piece but it wasn't there. I called him and he told me that he had the best sleep he's ever had, and that he took it with him when he left the house that day! I was so shocked! Yesterday I talked to him and said "looks like the orgonite worked." He just said "shut up." hahaha! He knows that it works! This stuff actually works! He also said he prefers the small ones as opposed to TBs.

So, there is my testimony of Orgonite. Of Tower Busters specifically, with Bondo fiberglass resin WITH hardener, aluminum shavings, steel shavings, copper shavings, steel BB's with a copper coating, copper coil wound clockwise, and quartz crystals.

I am not that sure how orgonite itself works. The resin probably constricts the crystal and produces a very high amount of energy that turns DOR into POR, the aluminum/steel refracts the energy all around the puck and it creates a radiating effect, like a large field of energy.

*Orgonite has made an ELF tower stop humming-it sounded like it jammed!

*Orgonite kept away a demon that bothered my friend and her sister!

*Orgonite made the people who I gave it to sleep better!

This stuff works folks, and it doesn't cost that much to make yourself. Try it out and see what it does! I personally want to gift every square inch of this world now, it's very great stuff!

I just wanted to share this with all you people on GLP, because I feel that Orgonite doesn't get as much exposure or as much talk as it should.

What bad experiences have you had with orgonite? What other good experiences have any of you had with orgonite?

This is my testimony, and I hope that all of you will at least try making some to decide for yourself it is even worth it. For me, it is worth it. I've done a lot of good with

If the plastic and/or epoxy pyramids seem neat to you guys, if you do a LOT more research, you would come upon things which work even better ;).

Or even the epoxy versions can be made better than what is generally shown online...

There's a whole 'orgonite' cottage industry out there.

Those guys sell for big bucks.

Somebody must be buying.

Rabbi Lionel Blue ( media radio-rabbi, author and all round nice guy in the UK; now retired) in his autobiography describes his entirely positive experiences with a Reichian therapist.

Edited by GrandmasterP
  • Like 1

Edited by skydog

Edited by skydog

Edited by skydog

Edited by skydog

Sign in to follow this