Sahaj Nath

Tao Bums Study House: any interest?

i've been thinking about this for a long time, and i haven't committed to anything just yet; i just want to get a sense of how many bums might be interested in something like this.

i'm thinking about opening my house up to some serious students who would like an immersive type atmosphere. i could comfortably house 7 students. tuition would be very affordable, like $200/week or $600/mo.

laptops would be prohibited and phones will be off most of the time. meals will be mostly vegetarian, and all produce & grains will be organic.

curriculum will vary, but expect a movement system or two, standing practice, shaking practice, meditation, mantra repetition, book study, and some really good discussions. and, of course, direct initiation/transmission.

both women and men would be welcome, but they would be housed in separate rooms.

thoughts? interest?

:)

• Like 11

What a wonderful immersion experience that would be. Best wishes as this idea grows and unfolds.

• Like 4

I study and practice directly under Hundun - if truth is truly what you seek, look no further.

That said, be aware that walking this path leads to real results. Naked truth - unkept, untarnished, unstructured, and wild...natural and raw, just the way we like it.

Blessed we all are for this man to be opening his doors like this - truly a once in a lifetime. .../|\...

• Like 6

Very interested. I'm going to be traveling all over California this summer, the magic keeps on coming. I love the no laptops rule, that's key for sure.

• Like 2

thank you all for the responses so far. let me explain a little more what my intent was when starting this thread:

in the coming months i will be turning my home into a full-time spiritual sanctuary. what was uncertain was whether i would be offering pathwork that is relatively narrow in scope and specific, or open-ended and exploratory. i thought that maybe there were a lot of bums who were interested a more serious, concentrated environment, but who still wished to explore a breadth of different systems and philosophies. so what i wanted to offer to TTB folks was an opportunity for brief periods of deep immersion in different systems so that they can better discern what speaks to them and what does not.

also, i wanted to be able to offer a flexible environment to accomodate people who have different backgrounds and would like to share with others or practice alongside others who are practicing something totally different, but all in the same spirit and in the same concentrated environment.

absent any significant interest in that kind of thing, i will be limiting my space to students who are interested in a more narrow, in-depth path of cultivation, not unlike an ashram or monastery.

so yeah, that's it. :)

GreytoWhite,

i will be contacting you soon. surely we can meet up in the near future.

Edited by Hundun
  • Like 2