Sign in to follow this  
RiverSnake

Going Through Stuff

Anyone else notice that a lot of people seem to be going through "stuff" lately?

By stuff I mean: baggage, purification, emotional disturbances, inner demons, shadow issues...etc. Thinking there might be some funky vibes going around?

My 2 cents, Peace

• Like 5

Absolutely. Astrologically, Mars is in retrograde right now and Mercury is going retrograde early next month I believe (look it up - I'm too busy purging and transmuting right now). I've been feeling things going on in the World at large too.

• Like 1

Lol second time this week I was thinking about a topic and came here to find someone had posted a thread about it. I commented earler today to a relative that I'd been feeling quite weird this past week and he had been acting erratic to me the past few days. Then my friend calls me earlier and says she can't sleep and feels off. Coincidences? Idk.

Edited by bax44
  • Like 1

Easter was late.

Working stiffs especially are always that bit more squirrely when there's that longer pull to Easter holidays.

Odd for teachers, we have our two week Easter break, go back in on the Tuesday only to finish again on the Thursday for the May Bank Holiday weekend then just three weeks in work until half term break.

Blink after half term and its the long summer vacation.

Pleasant for sure but unsettling.

An early Easter spreads out the breaks more evenly.

Edited by GrandmasterP

I was watching a cool program

"Farscape"

There was an episode about this race of beigs that spent time purifying their energy and were very susceptible to emotional disturbances in such a time.

It made me go like

Oh I see

Yeh I often wonder about that.

Edited by skydog
  • Like 2

Anyone else notice that a lot of people seem to be going through "stuff" lately?

By stuff I mean: baggage, purification, emotional disturbances, inner demons, shadow issues...etc. Thinking there might be some funky vibes going around?

My 2 cents, Peace

Absolutely. Astrologically, Mars is in retrograde right now and Mercury is going retrograde early next month I believe (look it up - I'm too busy purging and transmuting right now). I've been feeling things going on in the World at large too.

There is also an important major cycle 'square', a 'disruptive' planetary relationship, between Pluto in Capricorn and Uranus in Aries, this was made worse by the eclipses in April and especially the T-square, think really disruptive, involving Pluto, Uranus and Jupiter around April 19th or 20th between the Solar and Lunar eclipses. Basically some very 'heavy' influences and it would definitely tie in with what OldChi was describing.

• Like 2

Do you scry, OP?

I don't think so....i don't fully understand the definition of that term. I incorporate a bit of Trance/Vision work into my practice....but that's about it. No looking into mirrors or crystal balls for me. :)

My 2 cents, Peace

• Like 1

There is also an important major cycle 'square', a 'disruptive' planetary relationship, between Pluto in Capricorn and Uranus in Aries, this was made worse by the eclipses in April and especially the T-square, think really disruptive, involving Pluto, Uranus and Jupiter around April 19th or 20th between the Solar and Lunar eclipses. Basically some very 'heavy' influences and it would definitely tie in with what OldChi was describing.

Thanks for that - I may study Astrology seriously at some point, but I've only looked deeply into my own chart so far.

I wonder, is escaping Astrological influences truly possible? I mean, sure, we can all create our reality to a fairly high degree with a lot of work, but I'm leaning towards the thought that actually doing that only really becomes possible when we know our energy and our natural predispositions/inclinations. For me, Astrology has been very valuable in that regard...my Aquarius Rising & North Node in the 1st house explain my eccentricity and individuality, my Aries Moon explains a fair bit as well...my 12th house stellium explains my strong sensitivity to spiritual currents and also my artistic/musical leanings, my 10th house Scorpio Sun & stellium explains why don't try and tell me what to do with my Life (see also Aries Moon), why I'm so naturally independent regarding my career and why I'm beginning to focus very intensely on it and probably will for many, many years and my Lilith in Scorpio just might help explain the whole Childhood abuse thing being a possibility.

I've barely looked into Chinese Astrology yet, but according to that I was born in the year of the Earth Snake - descriptions of Snakes in Chinese Astrology resonate strongly as well.

Back to the original topic - many people do seem to be going through big things at the moment, but I'm wondering if anyone senses any big global events looming on the horizon? I'm nearly completely detached from the Media now, but I still live in a typical Western Society (to be fair, it's a fairly nice one) and there seems to be some pretty bad vibes around...idk, it could be me shifting through things though.

• Like 1

Same here.

I selectively read the newspaper and avoid TV news and politics.

( life's too short).

I'm 62 and cannot remember a time when there wasn't some crisis or other either in progress or brewing nicely.

Way I see it is that there's sod all I can do about any of it one way or the other.

Apart from odd times when personally obliged to be involved in trouble spots I've avoided any involvement with them.

No point stressing about the future nor fretting about the past.

All any of us has is this eternal 'now'.

That'll do for me.

Edited by GrandmasterP
  • Like 4

Seems that there is some political agenda being pushed around the place at the moment. Charities seem to be involved...it's all a bit dark.

I'm helping someone in need right now away from home...I can't put my finger on the motive but something is up, I must say. It's got me wathcing my surroundings very, very closely.

• Like 1

That's interesting - I've been feeling the same way, except haven't noticed charities involved. Like we've discussed before though, getting all freevangelical on this kind of thing doesn't seem to help very much.

Edited by Unseen_Abilities
  • Like 1

Bump.

Not sure if its just me but....been going through some major changes spiritually and emotionally...none of which have been relaxing or pleasant . Anyone drinkin the same koolaid? Lots of disruptive vibes atleast on my side of the fence.

My 2 cents, Peace

Edited by OldChi
  • Like 1

yeah, edgier and angrier for a while there. I think that cats back in the bag. More energy and maybe working through some darker stuff. We're just past the summer solstice after all and if energy isn't used constructively it finds negative paths.

Sign in to follow this