Sign in to follow this  
deci belle

Five Serviettes

Five Serviettes

I wrote this on four petite serviettes the other day at my café in town… there was one left.

Simply awakening is the selfless awakening to buddha-mind beyond the grasping mentality. It is knowledge of non-being’s open awareness constituting impersonal nonoriginated unification.

People just fall into this without any intention of doing so as a result of open sincere intent. It is then possible to return and share oneself fully. In the mean-time, they see their own unified mind as the fulfillment of its own desire. Since it is not oneself, not other~ unified mind being the fulfillment of its own desire is the meaning of taking the forward step with open hands meeting situations as arrow-points meet, with no remainder.

Unity of primally open “intellect” is the properly incipient nature of one’s perpetually fulfilled desire. “Intellect” is the capacity for fulfillment where there is nothing to fill~ just openness.

The attainment is one’s penetrating reversion as the Source. The application of the term “intellect” is the substance of Mind’s open serene clear light. Mind’s function is its intent: ever sensitive and effective.

Sincere intent is Mind’s expression of oneself’s impersonal unity functioning through selfless desire passing through situations without lingering, without initiating.

The expression of the function is in terms of harmony, selfless harmony~ adapting impersonally and effectively to situations without sticking to appearances; neither seeking praise nor avoiding censure.

Affinity is the impersonal knowledge of harmony in terms of the Constant. It is not that there is anything to know… affinity is just the nature of the Constant, which is the application of an angelic harmony that can kill a buddha when it sees a buddha. It cuts right through in an instant with a precision that is equal to its appropriateness in terms of one’s inconceivable matching of potential to conditions not admitting one’s own strength.

Not admitting one’s own strength to kill buddhas is the Celestial in action. Its power is due to the clarity of the Constant being the nature of Mind.

In one’s own gradual refinement, clarity being the nature of mind, it follows that its clarification is the effective harmony of the heaven and earth of the immaterial body of awareness whose heart is the Center. The Constant is the nature of this Center of open awareness being Mind mastering energy.

This is not a matter of energy-work. It is not even energy being other than Mind. It is a description of the mystical source of the impulse of one’s own life, immaterial beyond location.

Mind mastering energy being the Center having no location is the real totality of unity. Though it has no location, it is not apart from your pointed nose. There it is! Yet how could it be or have a place? Just this primordial Space with no inside or outside is not beyond this instant occasion.

Ignorance of the Constant is energy mastering mind; when conditioned yang peaks, it wanes, and evolution inexorably goes along with a cycle of creation.

The 55th Chapter concludes:

"When beings climax in power, they wane;
this is being unguided.
The unguided die early.”

They die before they even know it; they die before their time.
This is the result of habitual clinging to thoughts unawares.

• Like 2

Five Serviettes

I wrote this on four petite serviettes the other day at my café in town… there was one left.

I like that remaining one. It's like an old friend sitting in the corner, dwarfed by the potential of his 4 friends, yet......

• Like 1

I think the original post worked really well. The words of the 4 set up the potential for a large flip to the emptiness of the remaining one. I didn't finish my sentence because I felt like there was nothing to say about the remaining serviette.

• Like 1

"When beings climax in power, they wane;

this is being unguided.

The unguided die early.”

They die before they even know it; they die before their time.

This is the result of habitual clinging to thoughts unawares.

This is in terms of a cycle of yin and yang— not just a far-off glimmer of one's mortality. This is going along with creation and experiencing birth and death in terms of following thought unawares. This is going along with the energy of situations as if they exist— as if oneself exists.

This is being a subject bound by mundanity.

The teachings of all the authentic traditions make it perfectly clear that one is not to be satisfied with bondage to this.

The secret of all the authentic traditions is emancipation from this.

Seeing reality as is enables one to recognize potential in the midst of the polluted. There is no where else to find potential. Potential is unrefined elixir. Seeing it is recognizing the real in the midst of the false. Seeing this is gathering this.

In terms of the created cycles of yin and yang, where one's life hangs in the balance and most ignoramuses act as if the next breath was guaranteed, one should have a constant subtlety of observation over one's mind at all times in order to recognize the arising of yang. When yang peaks, yin's influence arrives and one should immediately withdraw the fire and store the unrefined elixir nonpsychologically. When the killing energy of the natural yin convergence culminates, one should maintain the subtle concentration and not act prematurely.

This is guidance for those who are able to work with essence.

BD seems to be one of those… there is nothing to say about it❤ heeheehee!!

ed note… add sly remark

Edited by deci belle
  • Like 1

Sign in to follow this