Sign in to follow this  
Rara

Truth or Paranoia

Phone/net hacking a single mum's devices for supposed randomers to begin conversations aimed at her when she is out and about. Belief that it is political to drive her out of the village...that she is a pawn or an excuse that parties need to prove the government isn't working and that she is an example of that. Elections are this month...the synchronicity and weirdness is unbelievable.

I'm speaking on behalf of someone...she is freaked out and in tears because the police and doctors are not being very helpful...but police have even been lying about past cases with her (supposedly she denied help one time after calling them when the truth is that they never even got in touch)

It's all long winded. So just imagine the films Truman Show or Hot Fuzz.

I thought she was paranoid at first, but after today, I smell a rat.

Would authorities be interested in tapping such vulnerable people in order to swing a political vote? What do you think?

EDIT: I should add that basically, she will just sort a business order online, and then see a deliberate target advert outside of her window. Be dealing with a welfare authority then go out into the street to have people go by her talking about single mums draining the system (why she is upset is because she's an entrepreneur attempting to make an honest living after a shitty 10 years)

There are too many "coincidences" here

Edited by Rara

Most likely paranoia and "synchronicity" (coincidences)...not attacks aimed directly at her. I'm 99.9999999999% certain. These types of occurrences can seem very real, but it's best to just take it easy and ignore anything that seems like people are out to get you...then time passes, and you see that no one has gotten you. Problem solved. Focus on things you enjoy, instead...it's your life.

When I say "you", I'm addressing your female friend, or anyone who experiences similar paranoia and delusions. These are in fact delusions, not because you're crazy, but because you create a story based on random disconnected pieces of evidence...such as walking by people who happen to be talking about how single mothers are draining the system. The truth is: sometimes people just talk about these things! They don't know you and are not addressing your life, which they know nothing about. So, the story you create is false.

It's just False Evidence Appearing Real. Don't live in fear...cultivate the life you want instead. Peace and calm is better.

What's more likely: that secret government agents or something are threatening you in indirect ways (why don't they just come out and tell you to leave town), or that you're just being paranoid and misinterpreting things? You find what you look for...if you look for a dramatic story about how people are stalking you, you're going to start noticing all sorts of weird shit. Doesn't mean people are actually stalking you. These people don't know about you at all.

Best of luck to your friend and maybe show this to her.

• Like 4

Most likely paranoia and "synchronicity" (coincidences)...not attacks aimed directly at her.

It's just False Evidence Appearing Real. Don't live in fear...cultivate the life you want instead. Peace and calm is better.

Best of luck to your friend and maybe show this to her.

I second this. If she's not a VIP and just an ordinary citizen then recording such conversations are a total waste of even an evil organizations time. Tapping a line is a significant crime, I don't think it'd be risked lightly.

• Like 1

Tapping a line is a significant crime, I don't think it'd be risked lightly.

pardon my guffaw :)

You are only paranoid if it isn't happening. I thought I might be a bit paranoid before our Supreme Court case.

As things unfolded (including observing the Judge's incredulous looks, comments and body language to the Crown Persecutor ... ooops .. Prosecutor during the case ... and the final judgement and words of the judge ..... I changed my view.

350x700px-LL-521a292b_24.jpeg

• Like 1

Thanks all. After having another conversation with her today, it is clear to me that she is having a mental breakdown. It would seem that she has read too much alternative media and it's all taken its toll.

@Nungali Tbf, I would say the base of what she is saying IS happening. But thr problem is, it's happening with everyone...marketing, obtaining IPs etc is just the norm now. What she has done is exaggerated this into an out of control fantasy that she is believing.

I know for sure things are going on. Call it what you like, illuminati, NWO or simply just a political heirarchy...but there is a difference between that and say, freaking out over a parcel of bubble wrap that SHE ordered through Ebay that is going to arrive today. She says that she has "no idea who is really sending it...it could be from anyone and Ebay has no regulated security". The company has already accepted to refund the money but she is still worried about this parcel as it is still going to be delivered and she needs to send it back.

Blatant paranoia.

Thanks again for well-wishes. We're going to sort a doctor out first and I'm going to be present so I can see exactly what is happening.

Forgot to say, she rang me at 1am...she thinks she is ill. She said maybe she did deny help from police/docs, she just doesn't know.

Delusions...so many, she cannot tell what is really happening now, that's for sure.

Clever ploy by the ego for it to feel special and more important than it really is.

The sad thing is, unless one realises what is going on in the moment and sees through these beliefs and ideas as fake, then one is lost in it and at the mercy of the mind.

• Like 2

Clever ploy by the ego for it to feel special and more important than it really is.

The sad thing is, unless one realises what is going on in the moment and sees through these beliefs and ideas as fake, then one is lost in it and at the mercy of the mind.

Exactly that. She is in no state to pull herself out, she's too far in.

So that is my task for now. I'll fix it, no worries. That is me...Link...Spiderman...or a medium, whoever. I got to be of service right now.

Will let you know how goes.

• Like 2

Sign in to follow this