Green Tiger

Spinning back kick of DOOM!

This one of the most brutal (and relatively beautiful) spinning back heels I've ever seen landed.

Notice the right-side feint he uses to set him up.

Edited by Green Tiger
  • Like 6

WOW!

Impressive set up and accuracy especially since he was jumping to close the distance.

• Like 3

Had to watch this over and over. Straight in the head...so rapid!

Yep.

Nobody was ever going to get up too quick after that.

I'd have stayed down too.

Sometimes you just gotta think..

" Maybe next time."

:-)

Edited by GrandmasterP

I have watched again. It was not just one kick. The first kick with the right leg on the lower dan tian to release the breath of his opponent which cutting off the oxygen supply to the brain. Then, the second kick with the left leg right on the head is very fatal.

Edited by ChiDragon
  • Like 1

I have watched again. It was not just one kick. The first kick with the right leg on the lower dan tian to release the breath of his opponent which cutting off the oxygen supply to the brain. Then, the second kick with the left leg right on the head is very fatal.

Does he connect with the first kick? I couldn't really tell. It looked more like a feint to set him up, but he might have connected. Either way--vicious combo!

Does he connect with the first kick? I couldn't really tell. It looked more like a feint to set him up, but he might have connected. Either way--vicious combo!

I don't know is he an expert in martial art or not? An experienced martial art fighter knows that he must have the "chi sink to the lower dan tian." He, also, knows to attack the LDT of the opponent first. Regardless how one looks at it, indeed, it was a fatal setup.

FYI As soon one looses the grip holding the chi on the LDT, one is the weakest at that point in time.

Edited by ChiDragon

It was kind of obvious that he was going to do the first kick from his weight distribution. The other guy was too much of a boxer and wasn't paying attention to the possibility of kicks. I think it's that simple. If you don't train natural reaction then you'll never be able to deal with something so fast and precise.

I would intend on kicking the first kick and taking his balance. This would have rendered the 2nd impossible and anything else for that matter. In reality I would have got my ass handed to me as I'm not that good. A professional fighter on the other hand should know such basic things.

• Like 1

........ The other guy was too much of a boxer and wasn't paying attention to the possibility of kicks. I think it's that simple. If you don't train natural reaction then you'll never be able to deal with something so fast and precise.

Yes, I do feel sorry for the guy!