why do cars trail in my vision so often? some days it seems to 'lighten up' a bit, then on others it's full blown and reminiscent of my k-arousal/'mania' episode.

my eyes became sensitive over a period, i thought it would go away, but it seems that even in viewing things for a very brief period i'm left with a clear afterimage- being on a computer for extended periods feels like pouring vodka through my eyes into my brain :(

**have you ever been walking through the store and it feels as though you have this huge velcro bubble around you and people keep sticking to it as they pass by?

• Like 1

Have you tried prescription sunglasses?

As one gets older especially when there is bright sunlight that slightly disturbing effect can manifest.

I've had it plus 'word shadow trails' on text when reading.

Optician prescribed a slightly tinted lens plus I now wear polarised clip ons for my reading glasses if reading outside in sunlight.

That has made a big and most beneficial difference.

Edited by GrandmasterP

Weird, I used to get this quite badly with street lights and cars (specially with halogen bulbs) when dark.

You just reminded me that this sensitivity has gone! Could well be a passing thing for you...but yeah, sunglasses of some sort as a temporary measure might not be a bad idea.

• Like 1

I had very similar symptoms, including that velcro thing you mention, although I would have described it differently, for a good five years after a bit of dabbling with hallucinogenics. It went away very very gradually. It's called tracers.

How much time do you spend in front of a computer monitor? I'd guess that that could be the source of the sensations. And the Internet is a pretty powerful hallucinogenic.

Edited by soaring crane
  • Like 2

It's the car's occupants (auras) that is lighting up

sometimes on old roads, I can see faint blue grids

why do cars trail in my vision so often?

• Like 2