Sign in to follow this  
Soc5

Hello from a new guy

Hello everyone, I am a newbie to taobums. I have run into this forum plenty in my search for info on topics such as meditation and qigong. But I have never registered until now. That is because I have been more of a watcher and thinker but have started to move into a doer. I have begun to practice and I have found a home in meditation and internal arts. I am fascinated with the energies that flow through us and how we can learn to understand and use them for our growth and evolution. The taobums is such a valuable resource, that I plan on using, to further my understanding and practice, and in the future my goal is to help others if I can.

I know this is a brief introduction but I feel that words, especially on the internet, are in overabundance. I will do my best to be a respectful and considerate member of the forum.

Looking forward to learning and growing with the other members

Phillip

• Like 1

Hello and welcome to the Tao Bums. Your intro post is just fine and full of good sentiments.

You will be free to post now but before getting started we ask that you read the two posts pinned at the top of the Lobby and also take a look at the forum terms and rules http://thetaobums.com/topic/19575-forum-terms-rules/ This covers all you need to know when getting started.

Good luck and best wishes,

Chang

Sign in to follow this