shae.bay

new to tao bums

I'm new here and just learning my way around. my boyfriend practices Qigong and I have been betting into TCM and I'm excited to find some sexual cultivation practices for women. I'd love all the *serious* help I can get!!

• Like 2

Hello and welcome to the Tao Bums. You will find no shortage of advice here.

You will now be able to post freely but we ask that you read the two posts pinned at the top of the Lobby and also take a look at the forum terms and rules http://thetaobums.com/topic/19575-forum-terms-rules/ This covers all you need to know when getting started.

Good luck and best wishes,

Chang.

Don't know if there are any purely sexual cultivation systems. But sexual energy is powerful and is the cornerstone of how we transform ourselves.

My 2 cents, Peace

Edited by OldChi
  • Like 1

I'm new here and just learning my way around. my boyfriend practices Qigong and I have been betting into TCM and I'm excited to find some sexual cultivation practices for women. I'd love all the *serious* help I can get!!

search for "Tantra"

• Like 2

Thank you. Ive started laying a foundation with breath and meditation hearing that's a good place to start. I've also been studying MCO. My main goal would be health and spiritual maturity. I want personal as well as health development. I have weak kidneys, liver, and spleen. I also have some issues with blood toxicity. That's what got me here I guess. Hearing about practices that women do so they don't need to have menstrual cycles and saving those eggs, well I really want to study that. All that to say if anyone knows people that can help me in those goals, that'd be amazing. I will study up on tantra though. I also have Mantak Chia's book on Healing love through the tao( think that's the name) .

• Like 2

I personally am not fond of Mantak Chia. Would recommend you look elsewhere for internal arts.

My 2 cents, Peace

Edited by OldChi
  • Like 2

Hmm... ok, so what would you suggest? and what do you disagree with/ aren't particular on when it comes to Mantak Chia?

• Like 1

Hmm... ok, so what would you suggest? and what do you disagree with/ aren't particular on when it comes to Mantak Chia?

Some of his techniques are good others are downright dangerous......like the million dollar point. From this it is apparent to me that he didn't thoroughly test everything he teaches and yet still put it out for mass consumption.

If your interested in the MCO: Chun Yi Lin of Spring Forest Chi Kung has a cd for the orbit. I trust his material much more thank I would Mantak Chia.

http://www.springforestqigong.com/index.php/all-cds-and-downloads

My 2 cents, Peace

Edited by OldChi

Catherine Despeux : "Pratiques de femmes taoistes" (Practice of daoist women) is a recently published book about womens practice in the region og Zhejiang (I think, has to be verified...) if you can read french.

I have browsed through it but have not started work from it, so I cannot say anymore.

Steven Yudelove who is a pupil of Mantak Chia has written some books about: taoist qi gong, nei gong, and some basic exercices of sexual qi gong for men and women.

His exercices are clear basic and and well discribed, a good method, but you have to take care with some of his meditation exercices which are not adapted to beginners without a teacher and can be dangerous.

Edited by iradie