Can someone list all the qi-gong systems in order of strength, or the known ones anyway and since there are 3 broad energies called qi, shen, and jing; does this mean that there are systems like shen-gong and jing-gong or along those lines. If so, could you name a few and the differences of the systems.

You will get a completely different answer from each person regarding the order, as well as what they include and not include on the list. This is generally based on each person's particular biases since most folks haven't tried more then 2-3. Also everyone thinks their system is the best, or obviously they wouldn't be training that one ;). f

I would say the strongest, most affective and most powerful qigong system is.....

The one you practice daily.

;).

• Like 3

There's a fairly comprehensive list of QiGong praxes via the CQHA link in my signature.

As BKA says though each person will choose their own path.

There are so many to choose amongst because people are not the same.

Each has their own needs and preferences.

There's no 'better or worse' with QiGong just 'most suitable' given each individual's circumstances'.

Hope that helps.

Edited by GrandmasterP
  • Like 1

There's a fairly comprehensive list of QiGong praxes via the CQHA link in my signature.

As BKA says though each person will choose their own path.

There are so many to choose amongst because people are not the same.

Each has their own needs and preferences.

There's no 'better or worse' with QiGong just 'most suitable' given each individual's circumstances'.

Hope that helps.

Oh I don't know about that, I have run into some qigong which I'm pretty sure wouldn't do much of anything for anyone! I've also run into some which would likely damage most folks.... Fortunately most of the well known systems aren't to bad ;).

• Like 1

Yep I agree completely.

Some of the proprietary (i.e. 'made up for profit') systems are pure baloney.

If nothing else they harm the student's purse or pocket due to the expense.

CQHA is kosher though albeit it's an official Chinese Government agency.

The cultivations are outstanding, some of the politics though........

But you get politics in all organisations large or small.

Edited by GrandmasterP
  • Like 1

I prefer tai chi. it is more dynamic then most of qigong.

all internal martial arts (xing I , I chuan , liu ha ba fa , tai chi , bagua ) are also qigong.

there is development in study , less boring than the same qigong routine .

• Like 1

In order of strength? What kind of strength? People need to know what you goal/s are in order to recommend systems. For example Spring Forest Qigong and the Wim Hof Method are good for healing. Robert Bruce's Astral Dynamics is good for learning astral projection, seeing spirits, etc.

• Like 1

The most powerful guy who I would put in the credible category is Dr Yan Xin, who had the skill to heal huge halls full of hundreds of people at once, so his system looks good. Another guy who seems to be teaching powerful stuff is Wang Liping. There are plenty of other systems and guys who have all sorts of mythologies and amazing stories woven around them, but I don't know if those stories are true or not.

• Like 2

+1 for "whatever suits the individual practicioner" and "what do you want to learn?"

I'd love to see a list of the worst and most unsuccessful qi gong systems.

6 Disharmonies Fist

Death Anguish Enhancement Nei Gong Pai

Not So Great Attainment Association

;) sorry

Edited by Rocky Lionmouth
  • Like 2

This a question of competition of systems, lineage, schools and teachers.

It is to remember this schools are serving in preservation and enhancing their lineage teachings

for further generation and become good example for their generation.

Even if a system is good but the affinity is less great then one will have difficulties

to follow the shedule.

There are things one like and things on not like, things one do and things one not do.

A teaching might be good but one do not believe it.

Actually one has to see the in times where passion is decreasing which one had

because of all the stories and expirience of others- including ones own :

"Is it a lineages teaching one do regulary and daily without wanting something

from this teaching in return?"

It is a relationship to an art.

The love to an art is the same expression one has to someone one love unconditional.

One takes it is as it is -without trying to change it as one want but encourage to

let it changes and become what it is.

One enjoy its presence and not its effect and profit it can give.

Art is something one admire and preserve as "inspiration" which lights the spark inside

which enrich life.

Dilligence, regularity, calmness and sometimes... the art call you to do with you

a time where it embrace you and make you know more about itself which lead

to know more about yourself.

• Like 2

Half the equation is how good is the student? How sincere, how long the daily practice?

The first and hardest 'secret' is dedicated long term practice.

• Like 1

+1 for "whatever suits the individual practicioner" and "what do you want to learn?"

I'd love to see a list of the worst and most unsuccessful qi gong systems.

6 Disharmonies Fist

Death Anguish Enhancement Nei Gong Pai

Not So Great Attainment Association

;) sorry

'Silliness Movement'

' Three hands touch Sky'

' Flying Picnic QiGong'

'Bad One Jean'

And from the MA dojo...

Dimac

Jelly Fist

Linen Shirt

Edited by GrandmasterP
  • Like 1

Fasten a copper wire to your butt "MoPai".

One for horses.....

Neigh Gong

Edited by GrandmasterP
  • Like 2

sweaty red palm qigong

I like the sound of that. How about ..

Hairy gorilla fist neikung

Celestial obese mountain goat qigong

• Like 3

Fasten a copper wire to your butt "MoPai".

One for horses.....

Neigh Gong

Actually it doesn't attach to your butt. It touches the perineum.

• Like 2

Can someone list all the qi-gong systems in order of strength, or the known ones anyway and since there are 3 broad energies called qi, shen, and jing; does this mean that there are systems like shen-gong and jing-gong or along those lines. If so, could you name a few and the differences of the systems.

Imo, if you practice something that leads to greater calm and stability, resulting in deeper insights into yourself and the environment around you, the practice has cultivated shen to some degree. Shen connects you with the Universe, the Dao, the Heavens. If you feel this, accompanied by a resilient calm, your shen is being nurtured by becoming receptive to Dao and De. This would include practicing emotional balance and stability.

Jing gong, skillfully cultivating jing, may not even include movement exercises. Nutrition is effectively jing gong as it helps regulate hormones. Emotional balance is also part of jing gong in helping to regulate hormones.

Chi gong, well you know what chi gong is, BUT, simple emotional balance, yin and yang, neither extreme nor lazy, also leads to enhanced jing-chi transformation. Chi-shen transformation takes place in stillness as well when you know how to "follow the road," according to the sources I've read, and my own self-evaluated experience.

So.. there are many roads. Maybe it's not the road but how you walk...

• Like 1