Sign in to follow this  
skydog

The effect of pyramids

PYRAMID RESEARCH

I read with great interest the report by Bovis describing his discovery of the mummifying power of the shape of the Great Pyramid.

Having been experimenting and measuring bio-energy with the Neurophone and various other instruments described earlier, I began a series of intensive experiments on the shape of the Great Pyramid to see if I could discover its great secrets. I began by duplicating Bovis’ experiments with pyramids of various dimensions. Using Kirlian photography, GSR, voltage differential, and electrostatic fields, I was able to measure the differences of various pyramids and their effects on living organisms such as plants and people.

The very first experiments were in the area of preserving hamburger meat, liver, eggs, and milk. The first experiments were very encouraging.

It was strange to realize I had taken small pieces of cardboard and made a simple shape that could concentrate some sort of energy that would mummify food without any external power source. My controls all got so bad I had to throw them away.

Bovis and Drbal had indicated in their reports that the energy was focused in the King’s Chamber level bout one third up from the base in the middle of the pyramid.

My own research indicates that the energy is present throughout the pyramid. I was able to mummify food anywhere in the pyramid.

By careful measurement, I was able to determine that the maximum concentration of effect was in the King’s Chamber, but there were effects in the other areas of the whole pyramid. Further research with various materials of construction revealed further clues as to the nature of the phenomenon we were investigating.

A series of energy measuring machines will be described. Some of these machines measure the effects of the energy on other things, others are esoteric machines which are extremely sophisticated dowsing devices that rely on the human computer as a readout detector.

I have tried various other geometric shapes other than the pyramid and have not had the results obtained with the exact shape of the Pyramid of Gizeh.

Other geometric structures such as cones, icosahedrons, dodecahedrons, tetrahedrons, octahedrons, greater stellated dodecahedrons, etc. all have shape characteristics, but these other shapes do not have any effects demonstrated by the exact pyramid shape to be described.

PYRAMID RESEARCH PROJECTS

As a result of preliminary research, I began a series of serious research projects on the pyramid itself.

The following is a list of pyramids in tabular form:

pyramid_115a.gif

The dimensions are based on the exact dimensions of the Pyramid of Gizeh. These are some of the dimensions of pyramids used in my experimental work.

Based on the fact that the Pyramid of Gizeh is the only pyramid in the world that is ventilated, I have also experimented with pyramids with windows in the sides. The windows are holes up to 1/3 of the base length in diameter. The holes do not detract from the function and seem to actually aid the processes going on inside the structure.

The pyramids were made of various materials including cardboard, wood, plaster, Plexiglas, steel, copper, aluminum, cement and combinations of the above materials.

The materials used did not affect the results very much, however the size and orientation was of primary importance. I at first believed the pyramid to work best when it was aligned to true north, however, after very careful research, I discovered the best alignment to be magnetic north, contrary to the alignment of the Great Pyramid. This leads me to believe the Great Pyramid was built at a time when the earth’s field was aligned to the polar axis. It is not unusual for the poles to shift.

At the time of the writing of this paper, the earth’s magnetic poles are shifting at a rate of 17 feet per month. In the duplication of Bovis’ experiments, many perishable food items were tried in the pyramids of various shapes and sizes, of different materials, and different orientations, and in different locations in the pyramid itself. The results of these experiments indicate that the best alignment is according to the magnetic axis.

An experiment to determine the validity of this theory was performed by the use of an external permanent magnetic field. This is illustrated in Figure XVI below.

pyramid_123.gif

Figure XVI

Testing the effects of external magnetic fields on the pyramid

The pyramid was a six inch base cardboard one.

The magnets are 5 inch alnico, the fields are on the order of 300 Gauss. With the system described, I was able to get mummification of the foodstuffs with ANY alignment of the set, as long as the pyramid itself was aligned to the magnetic fields as shown. The tables regarding the various food experiments are given in my earlier paper, The Pyramid and Its Relationship to Biocosmic Energy.

My contribution to the field in food mummification is in the discovery that the pyramid will preserve food in any part of the structure as well as in the King’s Chamber as reported by Bovis.

Razor Blades

In the duplication of Drbal’s razor blade sharpener, the following discoveries were made:

Whereas
Drbal
theorized the crystal structure of the blade reformed, I believe the pyramid prevents a dulling effect due to contamination of the surface by skin oils and acids as well as the chemicals in shaving creams and soaps. I shaved over 200 times with the blade treated in the pyramid.

I also shaved an equal number of times with another blade by rinsing my razor out in pure deionized distilled water after every shave. My razors normally go bad in three or four shaves. There may also be a sharpening effect of a sort by the action of energy discharge from the sharp edges of the blade.

It is well known that any sharp object charged with any energy, whether magnetic, electromagnetic, or electric tends to concentrate and discharge from sharp surfaces and points when placed in a charged system.

From this point on, the experiments to be described are entirely the results of my own discoveries in the field.

Effects of Pyramid Energy on Living Organisms

The effects on the pyramid were tested on plants and human subjects. Measurement of changes in the organism were made by means of Kirlian photography, GSR measurements of acupuncture points, Alpha wave detectors, and subjective responses.

Kirlian Measurements

The Kirlian photography set up is the same as illustrated in Figure IV below.

pyramid_121.gif

Figure IV

Kirlian photography set up

The basic circuit of the oscillator is shown in Figure XVII below.

pyramid_117.gif

Figure XVII
High frequency high voltage oscillator for Kirlian photography

The unit is a high frequency high voltage oscillator operating at 2 megahertz. The oscillator voltage is continuously adjustable from zero to one hundred kilovolts by varying the spark gap over a limited range.

A timer is included in the primary line of the transformer to obtain precise exposures. In practice, the unit is adjusted in a dark room so there is no visible corona discharge from the object to be photographed. The only energy remaining is invisible ultra-violet light. Almost any film may be used with the system from Kodacolor to Polaroid. This unit is a valuable tool for the study of the energy fields around living things.

Several hundred photographs were made of fingerprints and leaves before and after treatment with the pyramid. Photographs were taken in both color and black and white. The color photographs are particularly striking as they show changes in color as well as changes in brilliance and bioplasmic structure.

Figures XVIII and XIX below, are typical examples of photographs obtained with this technique.

pyramid_119.jpg

Figure XVIII is composed of photographs of a man’s fingerprint before and after treatment with the pyramid.

The voltage setting and timing of the print remain the same. The subject was placed in a simple 6 foot base vinyl plastic pyramid properly aligned to the magnetic poles. The treatment of the subject was for ONE MINUTE in the pyramid. The effect of the pyramid varies. It sometimes takes as long as half an hour in the unit to obtain similar results.

The aura or band of energy around the finger is rounder and larger than the aura in the first photo. The fact that the energy content of the picture is larger and the shape is more rounded indicated an increase in aura without any loss of energy.

A more dramatic effect was obtained with a geranium leaf as illustrated in Figure XIX. The leaf had been off the plant for half an hour when the first photo was taken.

The energy field was almost completely gone as the leaf was dying. In the next photograph the aura has increased considerably showing the recovery from only five minutes treatment in a small six inch base pyramid made of cardboard, again properly aligned to the magnetic poles. The best results were obtained when the pyramids were set up outside the building. The reason for this will be described in the next section on theory.

In the second photo, the leaf is filled to the brim, and many of the black spots are now filled with light.

The Kirlian technique can be used to obtain an instant measure of the result of various energy techniques such as Yoga breathing, meditation, and the effects of foods such as natural vs. chemically grown, alcohol vs. Ginseng, ozone vs. oxygen, etc.

GSR Effects

Figure VIII below, is an example of a sensitive electronic bridge for measuring minute as well as gross changes in GSR or galvanic skin resistance in living organisms.

pyramid_113.gif

The unit is extremely versatile as it can be balanced for measurement over a very wide range of input values.

The unit may be coupled to a recording oscillograph, or other means for permanent records of results. The sensitivity can be adjusted to detect minute changes in resistance.

The normal electrode arrangement for plants is by means of German Silver electrodes.

The electrode arrangement is illustrated in Figure XX below.

pyramid_125.gif

Figure XX

Typical arrangement for measuring the effect of pyramid on GSR of plants

The electrodes should be cleaned with emery paper before every use. The plant leaf should be free of dust. The electrodes may be held in place by means of alligator clips. The stand and flexible wire arrangement are necessary to prevent stress on the leaf.

Liquid electrodes have been tried, but I prefer the arrangement illustrated.

Small probe type electrodes have been tried with some gratifying results, but these have to be tested some more before these results are released. The theory of using the small electrodes is to trace the plant’s acupuncture points. The plants exhibit many differing characteristics of change, they appear to sleep at times, and are very active at other times.

The main results are recognized as a very rapid change of resistance, a lowering, when a pyramid is placed over the plant. Clear plexiglass pyramids as well as opaque cardboard ones have been used in the experiments. The instantaneous changes occur under any type of pyramid. An attempt to correlate change in resistance with strength of energy is somewhat successful. There are no changes when the plant is sleeping. It is easy to tell when a plant is sleeping by the response of the meter.

When the plant is responsive, there is a relaxation rate of change that is a continuous slow, sometimes fast change of resistance. Changes in the environment, another person coming into the room, a change in color of illumination, a loud noise, all affect the plant. Even the thoughts of the researcher have effects.

At times, the plant appeared to be oscillating with the heartbeat of the investigator. At this time, when the signals are active, the plant will respond instantaneously to the effect of the pyramid.

Controls were made by lowering a plexiglass cube over the plant. In the case of the equal volume cube, no changes were observed as they were with the pyramid.

Human GSR Measurements

The measurements on the body of a person are much more active than the ones measured with the plants.

The electrodes and arrangements have been described earlier.

The semiconductor effect, change of resistance with polarity of measurement from one side of the body to the other were measured, as well as basic changes in the normal resistance of the points in one direction. In all cases with both male and female subjects, very rapid changes in GSR between acupuncture points occurred in all subjects.

Typical changes in less than five minutes of treatment were a balancing of the semiconductor effect, and a general lowering of resistance in the body. Resistances as great as 150,000 ohms changed in less than five minutes to 2500 ohms. The treatment pyramids were both the large 6 foot base and the small 6 inch base pyramids. Tests were made on all areas of the body and the results all correlated: the pyramid caused an apparent balancing of the QI or TCH’I flows in the meridians.

The easiest points to measure are those on the head, and the semiconductor effect from hand to hand. The exact points were located by means of the unidirectional electrode placement.

One electrode is placed on the earlobe, and the other is a small rounded test probe of the type used with multimeters. The probe is run in the area of the point to be found until a gross change in resistance is found. The exact spot is marked with a small washable marker pen. The same procedure is then duplicated on the opposite side of the body for the corresponding opposite point. At this time, two small electrodes are attached to the opposite points, and the points are measured from one to the other, changing the polarity of the electrodes and noting the resistance in both directions. The differential is then noted.

With the electrodes attached, and the meter polarity adjusted to the polarity which gives the highest resistance, the pyramid is then lowered over the subject, or small pyramids are then placed over the points and adjusted to the magnetic poles. The greatest changes were again noticed when the experiment was performed outside a building.

A very rapid decrease of resistance will be noted in the resistance of the point. A change of polarity will show that the other side is also decreasing, but not as fast. At some point, the resistance regardless of polarity will be the same or very close regardless of polarity. The over all resistance of both points is often decreased considerably.

If the semiconductor effect is not observed on the first set of points, another meridian is chosen and measured until an unbalanced meridian is located. The voltage and current from the GSR bridge is negligible, and has no effect on the points as the electro acupuncture described by the Chinese. The balancing of semiconductor effect is observed after the subject is treated with the pyramid. It should be stressed that the purpose of the experiments described is not to treat the subject with acupuncture, but to measure the pyramid’s effect on the psychic energy points in the body.

The same results of GSR change were also noted with other developments such as the pyramid matrix and the pyramid energy plate to be described later.

Dielectric Constant of the Skin

Changes in skin dielectric constants were also measured on test subjects.

The test equipment is described in Figure VI.

pyramid_102.gif

A few of the electrodes are illustrated in Figure XXI.

pyramid_126.gif

Figure XXI

The electrodes are three. Coaxial, dual capacitor and single capacitor.

A constant pressure was applied to the head electrode arrangement by means of a constant tension band salvaged from an old pair of headphones. The coaxial electrode is useful for measuring change in resonance or dielectric constant in a limited precise area. The instrument used was a little more sophisticated.

It was basically an oscillator consisting of the electrode arrangement as a frequency determining element. The output of the oscillator is fed into a discriminator which simply converts the frequency changes into voltage change. The voltage/frequency changes are then read directly on a zero centered volt meter.

The dual electrode arrangement is used for measuring the change across the whole body.

The single capacitor arrangement is coupled with a direct contact electrode and is used for tracing meridians over the skin surface. The Capacitor in this arrangement is usually a very small disc or a small ball. The dielectric or insulator used is 1/2 mil mylar tape placed over the surface of the capacitor. The capacitors are conducting silver epoxy. The electrode is made by turning a solid piece of acrylic stock in a lathe.

The side view of the coaxial electrode is an example. The dark area is the sunken part of the block, the electrode area. The wires are inserted in holes drilled from the other side. The cavities are then filled with silver conducting epoxy. The surface is then sanded smooth when the epoxy has set.

The electrode surface is polished with emery paper and the dielectric covering is then placed on the surface of the electrode unit.

Alpha Rhythm Measurement

Much work needs to be done to correlate the results of the experiment to be described. This experiment has been performed three times and needs to be done many more times to be conclusive.

One day while trying out an alpha feedback machine, one person was having a very hard time turning on alpha. He would go through the various stages of relaxation and try as he may, he could not turn on alpha.

While his eyes were closed, I placed a 2 foot base pyramid over his head. When the pyramid was lowered over his head, strong alpha came over the loudspeaker. When the pyramid was removed, the alpha turned off. When the test was repeated, the same results occurred.

The experiment has been duplicated on three people with the same results.

Subjective Reports

Several hundred people have sat in the 6 foot base plastic pyramids.

The tests were first run on friends who were asked to sit in the pyramid for half an hour and then asked to describe their feelings when they were in the structure. The subjects were given no indication of what to expect. In all cases, the subjects reported intense heat in the body and a tingling sensation in the hands.

The pyramid was then ventilated with large holes in the as illustrated in Figure XXII below.

Even with large holes in the sides, they still reported an intense feeling of heat. The description is similar to the Tibetan Tumo.

A number of people decided they wanted pyramids of their own. My own body energy has increased since I began sleeping in the pyramid tent.

An effect reported by many is a sense of time distortion.

One subject sat in the pyramid for 4 hours and had the subjective impression that 1/2 hour had passed.

It had been stated by alpha researchers that a person in the alpha state loses all sense of time and space. This correlates with observed alpha activity in the pyramid.

Meditation

Many of the subjects were interested in psychic phenomena and practice various forms of meditation. ALL subjects who practice meditation have reported a significant increase in the effects of meditation in the pyramid.

This correlates with the theory that the Great Pyramid was built as a meditation chamber to develop psychic powers.

Animals

No extensive tests have been conducted on animals at this time. There are however, three cases of interest.

A friend of mine placed his pet cat in a pyramid once a day for 1/2 hour. The cat liked the pyramid and began to sleep in it. When the test was begun, the cat had been a voracious meat eater.

After 6 weeks, the cat stopped eating meat and starved rather than eat meat. Subsequent tests indicated that the cat had changed his diet and would only eat fruit and vegetables, cheese and nuts. The animal became a vegetarian! He ate raw vegetables and fruits of all descriptions; canteloupe, avocado, oranges, and watermelon.

The same thing happened to another cat as well as my own poodle.

Growth of Plants

A series of tests were run on the effects of pyramid treatments on the growth rate of plants.

The test plants were alfalfa sprouts. I had some familiarity with sprouts as I had grown over 2500 pounds of them in the confines of my office!

The sprouts were treated three different ways: 1. treatment of feed water; 2. direct treatment of the plant in the pyramid; 3. treatment of the seed in the pyramid. In all cases, identical tests were made in an identical volume cubic box as a control structure.

In all cases, the pyramid treated plants grew 2 to 3 times as fast as the controls, were more healthy and lasted longer after harvest.

One California grape farmer used my system on his irrigation system and his grape yield was 2-1/2 times the average yield of his neighbors and the California average.

Water Treatment

The water may be treated in several ways.

It may be placed in the pyramid in a container for a period of time depending on the size of the pyramid and the amount of water treated. I used a 2 foot base pyramid and treated a quart bottle for 1/2 hour.

Another technique is to run water into a spiral coil placed in the pyramid and fashioned into a form of fountain.

Direct Treatment of Sprouts

The pyramid used was a one foot base unit made of clear
plexiglass
. Four inch holes were cut in the sides for full ventilation. The sprouts were grown entirely in the pyramid.

The controls were grown entirely in a well ventilated equal volume cube.

Treatment of Seeds

The seeds were placed in pyramid for 8 hours.

Results

The water and plant treatments were best, the seed treatment was last. The pyramid grown sprouts lasted over a week without spoilage after harvesting.

The controls on the other hand lasted 24 to 36 hours before spoilage.

Dehydration

Because of the dehydration or mummification of foods in the pyramid, I tried a number of experiments to see if the dehydration rate is accelerated in the pyramid. It is not.

Normal dehydration occurs, the difference being that items placed in the pyramid do not decay while dehydrating. Sprouts grown in the pyramid and left without water 24 hours do not die and decay as the controls do. The controls developed odor and died.

The sprouts in the pyramid dehydrated slightly but did not decay and resumed normal growth when watering was resumed.

Short Term Effects On Foods, Change of Taste

During my original tests on mummification of foods, I used to taste the foods being treated to make sure they were really good. Although there was no sign of decay, I wanted to see how the food tasted as it was undergoing the process of mummification.

I was in for a great surprise!

Not only did the foods taste good, they tasted better than they did before they were placed in the structure!

I began experimenting in earnest, and discovered that the pyramid could have an effect on the taste of food even when the food was treated for a surprisingly short duration. I was so impressed by this new discovery that I began a series of double blind tests on the change of taste in foods. I used several dozen people, and the test was conducted as follows: The foods were all taken from the same source, that is the foods tested were the same food divided in half so the control would be the same as the treated sample except for the treatment.

The samples were then placed in paper cups with numbers on the bottoms. The cups were then divided and recorded in a master file. The ones chosen for the pyramid were then treated for five minutes in the pyramid. The pyramid used for the tests was the 6 inch base ventilated.

The cups of food were then all mixed at random so no one knew which food was which. Taste tests were conducted and 40 out of 48 people chose the foods treated in the pyramid as being more to their liking.

I like hundred percent results, so I interviewed the ones who missed on some of the foods and learned they were either heavy smokers or drinkers. Subsequent interviews with a licensed wine taster confirmed my suspicions that people with certain eating and drinking habits cannot distinguish taste very well.

The foods tested were of all types; sweet, sour, various alcohols, fruits, and tobaccos.

• Bitter and sour foods lose their bite, they become milder.
  • Sweet foods become sweeter.
  • Coffee loses its bitterness and tastes as if it were acid free.
  • Fruits increase in their qualities.
  • Acid tasting pineapple loses its acid taste and becomes as sweet as fresh ripe pineapple picked right out of the field.

Tobacco loses its harshness: Mexican black tobacco loses its harshness and tastes like mild choice Virginia.

The most dramatic effects occurred on pipe tobacco, unfiltered cigarettes, and cigars.

One of my associates smokes a very harsh unfiltered brand and uses a crystal type filter cigarette holder. When his cigarettes were treated in the pyramid, he noticed he did not have to change his filter crystal so often. Instead of changing it between every pack, he now has to change it after every three or four packs.

People who had whole cartons of their brands treated with the pyramid came back wanting their new cigarettes treated because they could not stand the harsh taste of their normal brand after smoking pyramid treated cigarettes. Bananas and other perishables keep longer if they are treated in the pyramid for half an hour after they are purchased.

Controls all turned bad in a short time, and the fruits treated in the pyramids kept fresh up to twice as long as the controls.

Cut flowers take longer to die if they are placed in pyramid treated water. Speaking of water, tests were run on the taste of regular city water treated in the pyramid. The water used to water the plants.

All people who made the tests noticed the pyramid water tasted fresher and had less of a chemical or chlorine taste than the water which was untreated.

Other Pyramid Configurations

During the taste testing experiments, it was discovered that there was another phenomenon. This new discovery is extremely significant. I mentioned earlier that in any energy system, energy tends to discharge from sharp points.

This new discovery is that the pyramid also has energy coming from all of its five points! A very fast test of this is to take a cup of coffee and divide it into two cups. Then set up a small, say 6 inch base pyramid and align it to the magnetic poles. Place one of the cups on the top of the pyramid for a minute or so and taste the difference! This test came about as a result of some unexplained phenomena.

Some researchers tried the mummification experiments and their controls also mummified without decay. I soon discovered that the control was affected by energy radiation effects off the points of the pyramid. If the control is placed too close to the pyramid it is affected also!

The results of these experiments led to the development of a new contribution to the subject.

This new device is illustrated in Figure XXIII below.

This new device I call the pyramid matrix or grid.

The matrix has been made in small one inch base pyramids. These pyramids must be precision machined as a small error will affect results.

The matrix I have developed is a unit measuring 3 x 5 inches and has fifteen small pyramids on it. Food placed on the top of the matrix is affected in the same way that food is affected in the big pyramid! The matrix has been used with success in all the previously described experiments.

It is considerably more compact than the larger bulky pyramid.

Pyramid Energy Plate

As this item is of a highly proprietary nature, I cannot reveal the exact technique for its manufacture as patent applications are pending on it as well as the pyramid matrix.

This new device is a result of these researches and is simply a small aluminum plate which has been electronically charged with “amplified” pyramid energy.

This small 1/8 inch thick plate does everything the pyramid does and is very compact. It too has been tested in all the projects and creates the same effects as the large pyramid. It is not a primary pyramid structure and loses its charge after a while. Best estimates of loss are at 3 years. The pyramid experimental energy plate is a type of psychotronic device on the order of the Pavlita generators.

Psychotronic Twirler

Figure XXIV is a drawing of a PK device similar in nature to Pavlita’s devices.

This device is laid out in a pattern so anyone can construct it. The solid lines are cut with scissors and the dotted lines are creased and folded. A little experimentation will result in the suspended unit on the bottom of the page.

The device is suspended from a support by a very fine silk thread. It may be enclosed in a glass tube to eliminate the effects of air currents.

The psychotronic twirler is basically two pyramids placed top to top … the proportions are the same as the Great Pyramid.
The use of the device is as follows:

The device is suspended and allowed to settle - so that it is not moving. In order to start rotation, stare at the device with an intense gaze and concentrate entirely on it and its movement. It will help to draw a zig zag figure on the surfaces of the pyramids to aid in the operation. Follow the zig zags with the eyes. After a bit of practice the device will spin and gain in velocity!

Another way of operating the device is as follows:

Operation of Twirler by
TCH’I

Stand erect with the arms extended in front of the body. While breathing deeply and rhythmically, open and close the hands rapidly many times; do this until the arms start to get tired. The longer it is done, the more intense the effects.

When the arms are tired, hold the hands a few inches apart with the palms facing, and a strong flow of tingling energy will be felt. This is the same as
TCH’I
or
TUMO
and
KUNDALINI

Hold the hands near the twirler and it will take off as the energy from the body energizes it.

Those wacky Russians (the people that sent me their 'Rods of Horus' claim to be working under govt. contract to put pyramids (yes the Russian 'Nubian type pyramid' over oil wells and on oil fields to help in production . . . . mmmeeehhh <shrug> ) are always interested in 'weird stuff' like pyramids ... ;)

oldestpyramids.jpg

• Like 1

Sign in to follow this