Sign in to follow this  
voidisyinyang

welcome back Carter

Hi this is my moderator approved post. I am a long time off and on poster - my old handle is pythagoreanfulllotus and before that fulllotusqigong and I just used my name before that.

So I finished my masters degree doing intensive qigong training. I was told by the qigong master that I had an enlightenment experience. I went on half a glass of water for eight days doing qigong but my energy got stronger, I could smell cancer, I saw ghosts, did healing, pulled a lady's spirit out of the top of her skull, and had telepathy, precognition and telekinesis. I stopped practicing for a while to see if the magnetic bliss in the center of my brain would go away. It didn't after several months. So I figured I had permanently transformed myself. That was 14 years ago. For ten years I sat in full lotus several hours a day while flexing my pineal gland and reading one scholarly book a day and transmitting yin qi energy.

The past year I was regularly with another qigong master helping him write his qigong memoir. He is now doing intensive qigong meditation. He said some complimentary things to me but also that he wish he had known about me transmitting energy all the time since I used up a lot of my energy and I took in a lot of bad energy. I did not realize that since the jing energy is a lower frequency then it takes a lot more jing energy to make qi energy and a lot more qi energy to make shen. So by transmitting qi energy all the time it is not an equal exchange to take in jing energy. Instead you have to build up enough qi to fully open the third eye to rely on taking in shen energy to recharge the third eye and lower tan tien energy. To do this is a great struggle and takes a lot of focus.

That's all for now.

You have been Moderator Approved. Welcome back.

Best wishes,

Chang

• Like 1

Sign in to follow this