Sign in to follow this  
rojodugu

LITTLE HELP WITH THE COOL DRAW...

Hello everyone.. i have been practicing the cool draw exercise from the mantak chia´s book the multiorgasmic man consistently about 1 month ago..

i do have feel the energy removed from my testicles down to my perineum, but i have a bit of a contradiction problem...

in the book it doesn´t especify what should be the movement of the belly or the stomach in coordination with breathing, i mention this because when im meditating ( or doing the cool draw exercice which for me tends to be the same as dharana in yoga but the focal point is not breathing instead the cool draw exercise) i tend to expand the belly when i exhale and contract it when exhale , this is done on yoga as part of the sivananda´s tradition...

when im doing the cool draw i get a contradiction with the coordination because it is stated that chia that one must INHALE and feel the energy drawing from the testicles to the perineum, when i do this, my body " feels" as if i where drawing this energy to myself and my stomach contracts, instead of expanding which should be what it should be doing.. so i lose my concentration on the exercise because of this...

should i do this exercise witouth the expand/contract coordination on the belly and instead just focus on the energy..??

thanks for any help it would be appreciate it.

Edited by rojodugu

work on the fundamentals of reverse breathing. until you get the internal mechanisms down, imho better to not pay so much attention to the front of the abdomen.

• Like 1

thank you very much for your answer... where are the fundamentals of reverse breathing..? in the book the multiorgasmic man..?

1. ........ i tend to expand the belly when i exhale and contract it when exhale , this is done on yoga as part of the sivananda´s tradition...

2. should i do this exercise without the expand/contract coordination on the belly and instead just focus on the energy..??

thanks for any help it would be appreciate it.

1. Please clarify.

2. You should always exercise your breathing with the belly expanded and contracted while inhale and exhale, respectively; and do the opposite for the reverse breathing. You can't focus on the energy is because the energy was generated, only, if you breathe properly. Don't worry about all the other fallacies which mentioned in the book. If you breathe properly, then your body will take care itself and do its thing.

Edited by ChiDragon

Is anyone doing these here now? The cold draw not the other stuff.

** reason I ask is because I had not done this for a long time but for the past couple days I tried it again and I feel like I have so much more energy, my mood is better and my back does not hurt after leaning over patients all day.

Edited by dmattwads

On 5/1/2014 at 2:56 PM, rojodugu said:

Hello everyone.. i have been practicing the cool draw exercise from the mantak chia´s book the multiorgasmic man consistently about 1 month ago.

Hi rojodudu,

There is nothing cool about malpractices. Be wary.

Your body is yours alone that you must connect responsibly and accountably to your own mind.

Take ownership of body and mind. This is key.

Why do apple and orange trees gives only apples and oranges respectively?

th?id=OIP.nZEu54Jfnb8scUXoYLThLQHaE6&pid=Api&P=0&w=273&h=182 th?id=OIP.Ymx7kw-0_kbqk4Rh8spHWgAAAA&pid=Api&P=0&w=267&h=169

Are you ~ the only you?

Your thread was initialized on 1 May 2014. Where/how are you now?

- Anand

Sign in to follow this