Sign in to follow this  
mewtwo

What is your name?

So depending on what mood I am in I have a different name. If I am in need of an alias i use the name Jaime. If I am in a I love computers and am talking with computer people I go by "the internaut". If i am in a kung fu throw out computer and tech mood my name is "observer sage brush" I also use this name if I am conversing with bronies and the like.

I have had real world people call me these names, the only drawback was i had a relative call me internaut and they could not remember it. Also the title isn't well known. It was very funny my relative couldn't remember internaut so i was like call me princess and he was like no, I then was like lol it would be really weird if a dude who is 50 called a dude who is 25 princess to people.

Do you guys have any names?

Funny!

Yup, my oldest friends keep calling me pépère ("chill") for 16 years now. I'm not so sure I deserved that nickname ahahah

Bearded Dragon is a kung fu name. The dragon is a typical beast in kung fu, and the other part is because I don't consider shaving a good time investment until it gets itchy or annoying. The lizard of the same name is Australian also, so I think it's fitting. My sifu gave the name to me.

At work .... :wacko: .... Dr Bacon .

At Bundjalung - webra jali. Once I got called a balligin ballingum from ballingan ( quiet witty that one ;) ... from an old aboriginal man; the local town's name is a corruption of local language that meant 'native cat' - quoll ;

904_Sitting%20Tiger%20Quoll%201.jpg

He was a cheeky fellow and the other animals pushed him in the fire, so he burned ... in spots. So it also means a cheeky fellow. So I am a cheeky quoll, from the place of cheeky quolls ... and maybe one day I'll get burned :D

• Like 2

Bob and Jenny ( the twins age 10) are going home from Sunday school and Bob says to Jenny.

" I just don't get that Holy Trinity stuff that teacher told us about today."

Jenny replies.

" It is eezy peezy. Look... Daddy calls mummy ' Darling' . Mrs Brown from next door calls mummy Sally. Our teacher at school calls mummy " Mrs Davies".... But she's always really just Mummy."

Edited by GrandmasterP
  • Like 1

My name is Creighton, some of my favorite variations bestowed on me by loving and awesome friends : The Creightologist : Creightonium J : Creighto Fitzgerald : The Creightonic Plague : The Creightonizer : Crayfish : C-man : Cr810 : Creosote : Crayola J

He's not the Messiah, he's a very naughty boy!

Some British humour right there. MH won't get it.

I have many alter egos. It's all fun...I got bored of having just one character.

Sign in to follow this