Yoda

Anyone tried Colonblow?

I was just reading Daniel Reid going on about colonics... I'm always intrigued but have never crossed the line. Is there an easier way? Is Colonblow the answer? colonblow.com

If you want you mind to sink into the Dan Tian, and really stick there, you really need to make some room...

That's one of 1001 reasons

Dunno about Colonblow...

;)

I'm reading a great little book called Unwinding the Belly by Allison Post & Stephen Cavaliere. When I finish reading it I plan to post a review here at TB. Meanwhile, I'm up to phase 3 of 5. They teach a wonderful self massage technique for unwinding the lower abdomen and toning the digestive tract. As mentioned above I'm up to phase 3 and have noticed a dramatic improvement in breathing and digestive functions. I do a quick phase 1 massage as part of my morning yoga routine and do a full massage when I go to bed at night. They haven't gone into colonics, but my experience so far is that their program gets the system up to speed and enemas for relieving constipation are un-neccesary.

I was just reading Daniel Reid going on about colonics... I'm always intrigued but have never crossed the line. Is there an easier way? Is Colonblow the answer? colonblow.com

I don't do it much anymore but I got alot out of water therapy also. Just gulping down 1.5 liters of room temperature water first thing in the morning. Might be a nice thing to do once or twice a week of not every day if you have "problems" with that.

link

I'm reading a great little book called Unwinding the Belly by Allison Post & Stephen Cavaliere. When I finish reading it I plan to post a review here at TB. Meanwhile, I'm up to phase 3 of 5. They teach a wonderful self massage technique for unwinding the lower abdomen and toning the digestive tract. As mentioned above I'm up to phase 3 and have noticed a dramatic improvement in breathing and digestive functions. I do a quick phase 1 massage as part of my morning yoga routine and do a full massage when I go to bed at night. They haven't gone into colonics, but my experience so far is that their program gets the system up to speed and enemas for relieving constipation are un-neccesary.

Hi Eric. Is this system based on Chi Nei Tsang? If not, do you know how it differs?

I decided to order some colonblow... got the mega dose... I'll pull a poo rope out of my ass or I'll die trying!

Just googling around, it appears that colonblow isn't a necessary product. Most authors say that psyllium and bentonite clay will do the trick eventually. A lot of thoughts to this effect:

The bentonite clay is an excellent substance to use for absorbing toxins in the colon, while psyllium seed husks are excellent bulking agents. They swell up to 14 times their original size, and as they pass through the intestines they will help to scrub out the old fecal material caught there. So together, these two substances help the body to eliminate current fecal material, while scrubbing away at old material present along the sides. Colonics or Enemas will also help during the cleanse, though they are not imperative.

So keep that in mind if you want to do rope tricks!

So keep that in mind if you want to do rope tricks!

Keep talking about dookey ropes, and I'll toss my cookies all over this keyboard. :lol:

Edited by agharta

I did a colonic once. It was okay, lots of stuff came out. I thought the yoga practice Cam mentioned of drinking one and half quarts of water first thing in the morning had a similar effect. But I needed to be close to washroom for the next two hours.

For a couple of years I did Daniel Reids fast, which had you taking the bentonite clay and psyllium(&lemon distilled water, little bit maple syrup). Bentonite is a new experience in bad tasting. I found some capsules that had psyllium and bentonite in them. Much easier to take. These days I'll take a round or two of psyllium(metamucill) the first couple of days each month. It insures bathroom breaks are smooth and fast.

I should probably do some sort of internal fall clean up.

Michael

Bentonite is a new experience in bad tasting.

Michael

I have come to enjoy the taste of the clays I eat. However, it did take weeks and, for Terramin, months, eating them every day. I agree capsules are probably better.

I swear by daily clay usage. The mineral supplementing action is tremendous. My teeth feel so much better, my mood is much more even (it's like Prozac), and my digestion is much more regular. I love the clays.

My faves are Terramin, Pascalite, and Redmond Clay.

I'll pull a poo rope out of my ass or I'll die trying!

:lol:

I want to , too. keep us posted. I wont feel I've lived if I havent been shocked and amazed by myself in every possible way. and that includes poopies. :P

Cat,

Went back through the introduction and yes, it is based on Chi Nei Tsang.

thanks for clarifying that. I have a book on this by Gilles Marin, which I need to attend to.

Ian did a course of Chi Nei Tsang, I think. If you are reading this, Ian... what did you think of it/get out of it?

I swear by daily clay usage. The mineral supplementing action is tremendous. My teeth feel so much better, my mood is much more even (it's like Prozac), and my digestion is much more regular. I love the clays.

Agharta, very interesting! I had heard of clay for fasting, but never tried it. Hadn't considered it an everyday thing. All I have is bentonite right now.

Cat, I'm glad there's another soul out there who knows how to dream big! If I live to tell the tail (sorry) I'll let you know.

-Yoda

I did try it once. Nothing happened. The practitioner was surprised and wanted to know what my diet is like. (My diet is an omnivorous deal, mostly organic, no junk food, no soda ever, almost no grains with the exception of rice, no dairy except some organic kefir and goat or sheep cheese, high fat, very strong black coffee, an occasional glass of wine, red meat and fish, vegetables both cooked and raw, some seaweed on a regular basis, soups on a regular basis, fermented foods and drinks, fruits and berries, herbal teas, and never any large meals -- I eat as much as I can digest by the next meal, and if I'm stricken with night munchies, which happens, I take digestive enzymes with those. I am a good cook and believe "how" you prepare your meal is every bit as important as "what" you prepare. I never eat "punitive" meals of bland unimaginative stuff like steamed vegetables or unseasoned brown rice or coarsely chopped "rabbit food" or some such. I use two dozen spices and fragrant herbs in my cooking, which help digest whatever I eat. The colonic practitioner didn't believe me. Her idea of a "healthy diet" is something else. Almost everybody's idea is something else. But there you have it -- I eat as a "red-blooded human" and it keeps me clean as a whistle.)

I would agree that your diet is the ultimate healthy diet (except for the coffee part). Particularly if your meat is free-range--if not just add some good quality fish oil and you'd be just fine.

I don't have the discipline or the shopping time to eat like you, but if I were very wealthy I'd hire someone to cook for me like that!

Yoda--keep taking high-dose fish oil and you certainly aren't going to need a colonic to keep you regular!

Edited by witch

If you are not pooping at least once a day you do not have a proper diet.

Two times is better - three even better.

If you have a library in your bathroom you do not have a proper diet.

Ladies and Gentlemen of Taobums,

The researchers at Muppet Labs are pleased to announce that at approximately 12:30 am EST on August 6, 2007 AD Yoda extruded three (3) feet of mucoid poo ropes from his ass!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

In an interview afterwards, Yoda expressed great surprise at this development and tearfully wished to thank God, his country, and especially the people at taobums for all their expertise and encouragement to make this special moment possible.

"I really didn't expect anything special, but the feeling I had as it emerged told me that this was no ordinary pooh... I stood up, turned around, and smiled... finally some far out claim that I read on the Internet has turned out to be true!! It wasn't black like on the photos of colonblow.com, but it was the color of the bentonite clay I took. When I picked it up, the rope was actually coiled into a turd shape but uncoiled to the length of about three feet and maybe a centimeter or less in width. While I was unravelling the coil, it kept breaking and really wouldn't have presented the photo opportunity I had wished. Suffice it to say that it looked exactly like the photos at colonblow.com except that it was clay colored. It was entirely a mucoid substance and not pooh itself and it did smell evil... sort of like poo plus mucus gone bad. I had fasted a day and a half and taken two doses of psyllium and bentonite and a bit of epsom salts and senna tea. I didn't expect anything like this would actually happen. I'm thinking that the psyllium, bentonite, and epsom salts were the main driving force. I'm sure the fasting helped, but I don't think that it was a critical factor as I've done lots of more aggressive fasts before without any poo ropes."

Thanks Cam! If you ever go back to that health food shop in Scottsdale, tell the gang that Yoda met with success and thank them for their encouragement and kind words... no anal probes were necessary. Lozen was right about that, as it turns out.

This morning I had Evil Smelling Mucoid Poo II and that's the end of it. I don't know how many more feet of it came out this time (maybe 2), but I'm confused... I produced more poo rope than I have large intestine. Oh well, it'll all work out I'm sure.

Ian did a course of Chi Nei Tsang, I think. If you are reading this, Ian... what did you think of it/get out of it?

Hmm. Confusion, mainly.

It's really nice to rub tummies.

Unfortunately, most senior teachers of CNT present it as a really painful treatment to receive. And I kind of think that pain, especially applied by another and outside your instant control, discourages release and promotes armouring.

Yet Ron Diana clearly did folks a lot of good with it. And Dirk seems to use pain...

So anyway I did my courses and about 50 of my 100 treatemnts towards certification, and I ended up being much more into what quality of presence was required and much less into manipulating bellies. And I was vanishing quietly from HT at the time anyway..

I still love putting an elbow into someone's navel and using my hand as an arial and tuning into the depths.

And I'm a little closer to that presence. But I find it impossible to maintain it and move...

But yeah, everyone go rub your belly. Can't beat it.

The researchers at Muppet Labs are pleased to announce ...

Did you do the straight colonblow product + fasting? What was your protocol? How much colonblow? How long after you took it (& how many dosages) before 'success'?

Actually, I didn't use colonblow. I fasted and took two doses of heaping tblspoon of metamuscil (sp?) level tablespoon of bentonite during the fast and one dose epsom salts... maybe a teaspoonful and senna tea.

Fasted for a day and a half.

I'm sure they all contributed but I bet you can get results from just the psyllium powder itself is my bet and no fasting. The clay I'd rank as the second important and epsom third. I didn't get a sense of the senna doing anything. (it was all bentonite clay colored so actually probably the best treatment is the clay plus the psyllium. The psyllium says to drink lots of water when you take it so it won't knot up in the system.)

My philosophy was just to hit it with everything I had in the medicine cabinet!!!

My colonblow will show up in a couple of days and I'll take it every so often. I do feel a bit weak and a little empty in my ltt from the experience, but having that much slag in there couldn't have been doing me any favors. Nice to get it out. Nice weekend project.

I'm going to experiment with making a regular dose of psyllium and clay a part of my maintanence routine.

Actually, I didn't use colonblow.

I"m gonna; I feel safer with a package deal. Might try your suggestions further down the road. The site is written in a very tongue-in-cheek style (ouch!, it's going to take me a while to recover from that pun!); the name even sounds like some exotic cocaine that must be snorted up the bung. :lol::lol::lol::lol::lol: lmfao!!

Edited by Trunk

I'm gonna try colonblow and time it with the lunar calendar for body rhythms (I'm quaint that way), and get some replacement gut bacteria.