Sign in to follow this  
4bsolute

Is it okay for you to sometimes live consciously unconscious?

Say for example the main goal in your life is to uncover all unconscious aspects in your life, live fully conscious in all parts - would it be okay for you, lets say like going on vacation, to step "back" into a period of your life again where you actively choose to live an unconscious life for some time? Living consciously unconscious, so to speak. Only to get some 'rest' would I call it.

Resting from experiencing reality.. how funny actually

I came up with this, because I have witnessed that the deeper you go, you uncover very creepy things. Basicly those things aren't creepy in itself but your whole imagination of what life should be and ultimately not is, then realizing the truth, can be sometimes feel really ... cant barely find a word for it ... disturbing? Fear inducing.

But as most of us (at least) conceptionally already know: Fear is an illusion so it all makes sense.

Do you occasionally go on such a vacation?

Edited by 4bsolute

It's a good way to navigate the ( paid) working day.

Body in work going through the motions, mind on vacation.

Edited by GrandmasterP

I think it is okay to go. It seems to be scary at first. But when you go down, it should turn out to be good. I can sit on the bottom of my subconsciousness after clearing up Dukkha and be fully aware. But when I started, it was scary, but eventually I found my way down.

I believe when you can consciously go into your unconsciousness, you can control your physical body. This is probably how the physical healing works. For now I can only consciously go into my subconsciousness to control my emotions or psychology. I can lie without triggering a lie detector. LOL So I might be lying here. LOL

Edited by nononothing

Sign in to follow this