Horus

Automatic Writing Practice:Anyone want to ask God a question?

God you are good

God:

Yes.

I am that I am.

Knowing that is one thing, but how to experience my goodness?

For that I needed to create YOU.

The challenge for me then is to remember that goodness while I am you.

To descend from the seat of all knowing, to step into the seat of experience of good and bad, light and dark, truth and un-truth, and remember that which I am.

Nay, I say - it is YOU that are the personification of MY goodness.

In that, it is YOU that are good!

In that, you are SPECTACULAR!

humble_gift_wallpaper__yvt22.jpg

• Like 1

A quality response that was , though we dont match close on many points , Im satisfied to leave this there.

Have a nice morning.

God:

And a quality morning it is!

At the dawn of a new era are we now, dear one.

An era of my children walking as me like never before is waxing.

In time shall will match on all points, then you will know OUR name is LOVE.

interceding.jpg

Anonymous has asked:

"Hi Horus, could you please ask your God if it can tell you anything regarding my supposed experiences with terrible abuse as a child? The one specific thing I had in mind: Could I have/did I make the memories up?"

Thanks for your reply, God - I genuinely appreciate it.

Sincerely,

Unseen_Abilities

• Like 1

Anonymous has asked a question:

"Hi Horus,

I have been reading your automatic writing thread and wanted to ask a question. Like a lot of people, I have been going through the ups and downs of transformation through the last few years with some being pretty dark. It seems like things are calming down a bit and I am getting clearer and more present.

But the one area that seems to be an issue for me is career and money. I have been studying and practicing Chinese Medicine for about a decade now and have been feeling like it is time to move on to something else (but don't know what would be next). Are these feeling just some kind of fear or is my intuition trying to tell me something. I am trying to just relax into the situation and let things happen naturally, but I am definitely confused. Any insight would be appreciated.

Thanks,
Anonymous"

God:

Yes, many have been meeting the same experience, dear one.

Have Patience and Faith that all is in divine order and timing.

A great and magnanimous shift was called for, and so it is.

A great dividing chasm between mankind was opened.

The great shift was readied for your year 2009, but those that occupied the "lower rungs" were too entrenched within the grip of the old grid.

To continue with the shift in that time would have caused too many souls to leave the earth plane.

So is the compassion of the system. We are all in this together.

While a soul has no judgment of death, if so many souls left the earth plane at that time it would have reduced the sum of light available to us.

You are needed, dear ones!

And so it was that Plan B came to pass.

What was Plan B?

Your earth was filled to the bring with darkness. The trajectory that was set had gone too far into darkness.

The original plan was to lift the grid and all were to shift with it, but the grip of the old proved too vast, humanity slumbered deeply.

Even with the biggest and brightest of souls poised at the starting line, those that held themselves back in resistance caused a great chasm.

More cleansing of the old grid was required to bridge this gap.

So, all of the souls that were ready to go were asked to wait.

These souls were "moved to the sidelines".

We then proceeded to cleanse the earth grid. This saw massive waves of light issuing via your sun. Pulsations of light came from the galactic center, from the central sun of the galaxy. These cleansing waves of light pounded every fiber of the earth, breaking the hold that these old energies were maintaining.

After each period of cleansing light waves hit, the light then receded. With that the darkness emerged from the shadows attracted to what light it could attach to. And then, right on schedule the next waves of light were issued - engulfing the shadow again, and again until the final throws of darkness had subsided.

When the time was right, the grid was allowed to die and be reborn.

It all went according the the plan, and so it is.

Now, how did all of that feel for you?

Well, for some it seemed like trading as normal. Many seemed to be high and dry with little disturbance, while others felt I had deserted them completely.

Why?

Well, what took place was one of the greatest acts of compassion that we've created together.

Those that occupy/ied the "lower rungs" of frequency were unable to do the work themselves, they were overwhelmed by what had to shift to make the dimensional leaps forward.

So, in an act of compassion, those occupying the "higher rungs", whilst being sidelined, "took it for them".

Those occupying the "higher rungs" are more akin to this work, having spent many lifetimes on the earth plane doing just that.

They were ready for it, knowing it may be required - each and every one of them had everything they needed, as they came in prepared.

So, the few took the burden for the many.

Some of these "upper rung" souls took "all of it", some took less, but all of them did their share. The order of the day was that the bigger the soul the more they could and did take.

So, once the old grid had died, there was nowhere for the "lower rungs" to push their "stuff" - aside from pushing it into those that could take it. The new grid was in, and it could not take those frequencies, only the beings at the "higher" levels could take it.

So, in it came. (Tears with deep breaths from the Author...when you are ready, Horus...)

When this happened, it had a massive impact upon those on the "higher rungs".

Everyone is familiar with having their darkest emotions arise, we've all had moments of this. Imagine for a moment the scenario wherein a being experiences everyone's darkness through their own being all at once.

Well, many on the higher rungs now know exactly what that's like, because that is exactly what happened.

The path that was chosen was a path whereby those on the "lower rungs" walked across a great bridge into the new. It was a bridge composed of those on the "higher rungs" holding on tight, "hand to foot" while the rest of the world walked over them.

This great human bridge facilitated a co-creative "leg up" of stellar proportions.

As the cleansing waves hit the earth grid, they issued into your inner grid systems at the same time. This clack of frequencies saw a cataclysmic upsurge of darkness from within. All of the old "detritis" from the earth histories surfaced through the grid, and through you.

The lower rungs felt it, pushed it out - and the higher rungs took it.

The lower rungs during this time seemed fine in many cases, but much darkness was evident and everyone was tested.

You experienced much seismic adjustment as the earth "opened up" to receive these new energies as they hit the earth.

Many of the oldest cultures on the earth met with conflict and a rebalancing of power.

Some of the beings on the higher rungs found this time very difficult indeed, and some, bless their souls, didn't make it. Some left the earth and pulled from the other side. Those that did make it are still recovering from the ordeal, and it's time for a pat on the back.

Give that to yourselves, for we have made it.

This great "piggy back" scenario was a great test for many, but it achieved what was required.

We successfully carried the lower rungs across the line, we bridged the gap for the many, and finally we moved forward into the new.

The higher rungs went through the long dark night of the soul for the many, and laid a yellow brick road through to the new.

All of this transpired to bring us "up to speed" with the required transition from 3rd dimensional consciousness to 5th, where we now reside.

Finally, after much ado, the higher rung dwelling souls could put down their beloved many into the new space, and rest.

And rest they required, as the load was great. For some it was greater than their souls had ever endured in the earth frame.

These great and cherished warriors of the light will, and are already, remembered for eons into the future for their incredible commitment.

Many of them suffered health issues, depression, mania, heat, exacerbation, anxiety beyond words.

As I said already, many didn't make it.

Those that did make it were faced with dwindling finances, upheaval of their income, a falling away of all they had built in their lives previously.

Many became destitute with almost no way of providing for themselves during these times.

You see, we could not take the old into the new.

The lower rungs were to be left "much untouched" while the higher rungs did the work "for them".

So, the lower rungs now have the opportunity to choose in the new.

So, the higher rungs have had a "hell" of a time.

Many tore shreds off me for forsaking them in their time of great need.

Such was/is the gravity of their love.

Planned for the higher rungs, prior to Plan B, was a shift in their service.

And finally we are poised again, ready now to move forward.

This change in "service" will be welcomed by all.

Gone are the times when the greatest among us shall be burdened with the lower choices of the many.

We still share the same earth, but the playing field has shifted.

We are now adjusting to a mulit-dimensional, multi-timelined earth frame.

Those that choose the highest path will be in the same space as the many, but will occupy a higher dimensional space, while those still choosing other will be accommodated on other simultaneously animated timelines.

So, with all of the above as long-winded context...let me attend to your concerns.

"But the one area that seems to be an issue for me is career and money. I have been studying and practicing Chinese Medicine for about a decade now and have been feeling like it is time to move on to something else (but don't know what would be next). Are these feeling just some kind of fear or is my intuition trying to tell me something. I am trying to just relax into the situation and let things happen naturally, but I am definitely confused."

So, as stated above, we could not bring the old into the new.

We were forced to move the "higher rungs" to the "sidelines" while we cleansed, and maneuvered as discussed.

The old framework of doing based living has been replaced by a rapidly growing framework of being.

The old concept of working to earn a living has crumbled beneath us, and will day by day, dissapate as it is no longer being supported by the very grid that animates us.

Now, that was geared up to be rolled out back in 2009, but alas we did a spiritual sidestep.

So, during the last few years a limbo phase was felt by many in the higher rungs.

While they watched many of their fellow mankind live life as usual, buying homes, taking holidays, having children and living life - the higher rung dwelling souls (most of them) knew a different situation.

Many went from earning a good flow of income to nothing almost overnight, and then spent a number of years with a bank account fluctuating around zero.

But, all of them had "enough to get by" - and that was all.

This facilitate several purposes - namely the facing up to and letting go of the old world concepts of money, income, earning, and financial based power. It also facilitated the cleansing process whereby the new, that was poised to launch, required a fresh foundation to build upon.

In the not too distant future many of these old souls with close their "shop fronts" permanently.

The idea that we need some interface with the world through which we can sustain ourselves has died, and only lives on within those that clutch to it. No longer is it rooted deeply within the grid.

Concepts of working, abundance, wealth, money and its association with power are poised to collapse around us in the coming days, weeks, months and years.

We are now waiting for the lower rungs to take up residence on the higher rungs.

The old higher rung is the new lower rung, and those that dwelt at the top are now being "held back" until timing and readiness propels them forward.

Humanity is still sleeping...all of the dramatics and energetic gymnastics have allowed us to bring them up, and they are now with us in the new - we have made it.

Free Will is a remaining constant, and many will cling to the sleep so hard that they will never let go (not here at least).

These beings will continue to leave the earth in great numbers as we climb now, higher, and higher.

Some of these beings, however, in great numbers, will choose another path.

Some of these beings that occupied the lower, and "middle" rungs will feel greatly freed in the new energy growing daily.

They will appreciate that the matrix has been "unloaded". They no longer feel a negative emotion and immediately key into the grid's storehouse of past darkness - solidifying and expanding their own negative state.

Those that were willing, but unable to ascend above such energies under the "tyranny" present in the old grid, will feel a new found ability to shine.

So, one by one they will open their eyes, see a new world unfolding around them, and move forward into the new earth.

Until that process reaches an appropriate culmination point, the "higher rung" souls will be waiting in the lower rungs, keeping the system grounded.

Once enough souls move forward and take proper residence in the new "lower rung", there will build a pressure.

As more souls awaken and root into the new lower rungs, they will begin to require more space there. The large "higher rung" souls take up a lot of space and will begin to be "unwelcome" on the lower rungs as said space is required.

This process will build a pressure, a charge will develop, and once the culmination point is reached, the biggest of the "higher rung" souls will be ejected with force from their unfamiliar limbo state.

This ejection will be very welcome for everyone, and it will only occur when the new lower rung is sufficiently rooted in.

When that happens, the higher rung souls will be flung into their new spaces. Much will grow, and a new sense of freedom and paradise on earth will develop for them.

This will coincide with an increase in chaos for the lower and middle rung souls - as they now work their way through the unfolding of what has transpired over the last few years.

And for the higher souls, much will change. Old roles will be no more, new directions will appear, clarity will return, and they will feel at home again, like they have not done in a long time.

So, how will that reflect upon your chosen vocation, dear one?

Well, suffice it to say that you have done it all before. You have had many lifetimes as a blessed healer, and your venture into this again in this life-time is one of reconnecting with your souls journeys to culminate the end times. So there is nothing the learn. It just comes down to desire. And you will do well to focus on that right now. What do you desire?

Much of your confusion will begin to elate soon.

Old shop fronts will close, free agents will begin to roam the earth.

Your fellow mankind will begin to look to you for leadership, not walk over you on the way to wherever they are going.

You will have to decide for yourself when the time is right. Is this who I am now? Only time and settling into the new developments will make it clearer for you. The confusion is natural...

But relax, and allow the process to come to you.

Allow yourself to release the old concepts by venturing within while you "wait".

It will help to ask yourself such questions as:

What is money?

What is wealth?

What is power?

What is freedom?

What is service?

What do I desire?

Who am I?

What kind of man do I want to be?

You are already free NOW!

But have patience.

Allow and support yourself and your fellow mankind to be safe.

Allow them to feel safe because you do.

When you come from that place you engage your natural leadership.

And you definitely are, old friend, a true leader.

Leader.jpg

Anonymous asked the questions:

Could you offer any advice on my relationship with my wife and the sometimes differing directions that we seem to be going in?

I recently met an amazing healer and she told me that I was in her dreams. What is our past connection and the significance of our recent meeting? Was it old friends seeing each other or am I supposed to go to South America to work with her, or something else?

Thank you Horus/God :-)

God:

Hi!

Thanks for sharing...

Could you offer any advice on my relationship with my wife and the sometimes differing directions that we seem to be going in?"

What a great time it is?

Well, you are not alone. Everyone has been facing very similar scenarios to what you have just described there.

You know it's a funny thing about life that sometimes to get what we "want" we have to let it go.

A superior individual needs to allow chaos to wash over them and be at one with it.

When we come into our selves, we then face a world that has it's own ideas on what it wants.

You cannot fight co-creation. Allow the illusion to play out as it will you must.

A zen calligrapher must focus upon the brushstroke, I have said, not the picture. Even if someone moves the paper, you can still act with effortless right action. And that, not the outcome, is the point of it.

Regarding your wife...

The dynamics between a man and a woman are a sacred space.

But, all too often we want the good, and shun the bad.

To do so is only half living.

The bad is an angel is disguise, always.

How often have you had a suggestion, request or demand from your wife and resisted it only to move a little further through time and recognise the gift in it?

How often have you had a suggestion, request or demand for your wife and she resisted it only to move a little further through time and recognise the gift in it?

The dynamic between a man and a women in partnership is one of amazing potential.

Left to our own means we would be what?

Left to the dynamics of partnership we would be what?

The great thing with partnership is there is something in it for both of you, and usually something in it that challenges also.

Perfect.

Women are a fantastic grounding force for men.

Women, driven by the feminine force of nature, seek balance, grounding, safety.

Men, driven by the masculine force of nature seek, action, freedom, fulfillment.

Put them together and the push/pull dynamic creates greatness.

Where there is greatness there is also the opposite, why?

Duality.

To experience that which you are, add that which you are not - now swim.

And the keys to stay afloat?

Compassion, acceptance, understanding, patience, forgiveness, willingness, non-attachment, humility, honesty, courage, strength, kindness, openness, balance, fairness, calmness, gentleness, gratitude, integrity, determination, love....

You see, from spirits perspective, sometimes it is a great task to bring through to you that which you seek on a higher level.

You do have free will, it is so.

And yet, you also have destiny.

Can these two ideas exist simultaneously?

Yes.

In fact, their simultaneous presence in your life is a push/pull dynamic to induce greatness.

And, again, where there is greatness there is the opposite also.

Before you incarnate into a "life-time", you "review" the past, present and future "life-times" leading up to this one and beyond it.

In that "review", your soul determines, with me, the best approach to take this time around.

A soul is very excited about this, and very diligently sets forth an ideal trajectory...a path to greatness that will determine much of what direction your life will take. You determine which attributes available to you that will be "with you" when you walk through the experience of life.

Those decisions, within a framework of my guidance, become your destiny.

You choose all of it. Everything.

Remember that from that standpoint, "up here", there is no judgement, and no attachment.

So, when we live and grow into the earth plane (in its current state) we develop a personality, and with that "desire".

This desire, formulated from a succession of choice and experience, becomes your "personal will".

We then have a combined personal and divine will - wherein the push/pull dynamic sets the scene for greatness (and of course it's opposite).

The higher will, engrained into the very fabric of everything, has a greater power over the flow of your life (as a platform for living). And yet, the greater will surrenders unto thee in the form of free will.

So, Free Will becomes the personality's means of expression and freedom in the world.

"Well, I can't control the world, but I can control my own choices within it"...

So, the personality chooses, determines, chooses...and in the process usually creates "attachment".

Every aspect of ourselves or the world around that we seek to have, control, change, know, be, see, hear....becomes an "attachment".

Anything that the personality determines is not with it but should be (or is but shouldn't be) forms an attachment of some kind.

The personality makes a choice in this. The choice is that the external reality must change to meet the personal will.

The personality then either goes within to change it, or seeks change externally.

Now, whether a relationship is a life-long one, or lasts a month - this scenario is at the very fabric of the story.

We both have our destiny (pre-determined but changeable) and we both have our free will (also pre-determined, but the site where destiny is shaped into experience).

So, let's examine this within the context of a life-long partnership.

We have two beings that recongnise something in each other.

Whatever that constitutes creates a bond, and that bond is forged within a commonality of trajectory.

Every relationship needs to be heading toward the same destination to get there together.

Now, we need to let go of form to fully embrace that truth.

Partners can be very different, with very different ideas, seeking very different things from life, and yet somehow within the mix they are upon the same trajectory.

Now the amazing thing about relationships comes into play when you consider this...

Each partner chose their destiny prior to incarnating. Each partner chose every step of the way to shape their destiny in the experience of life.

Along the way each partner, to varying degrees, has diverted somewhat from their destiny (or at least, has re-chosen certain aspects of their "destiny" in accordance with personal will).

So, we become a collection of choices, divine and personal, and then we meet our partners.

This divine meeting initiates a cataclysmic review of who we are, what we want, where we are going, and how we come together. The destiny of the partnership is birthed into experience.

All the while, prior to meeting and during every choice subsequent to it, the divine will seeks to guide our choices to the "Highest will on Earth as it is in Heaven".

The divine will acts through our higher self, angels, spirit guides, and then through the world around us, events, friends, family to guide our highest will on Earth.

We either accept and incorporate such guidance or resist and refuse it. When we resist it, we are acting from an attachment (or creating one) to some external desire, object or event.

Sometimes the divine will does not fit within our hierarchy of earthly choices and value systems. So, when this happens the divine will surrenders to our personal will. So it is within free will.

Now, when we bring two people together, all of the above dynamics reach a new status quo.

When a relationship/couple come together, there is a great audit of self taking place.

We redetermine who we are as individuals, who we are as a couple, and where we are going together.

Either it all matches up perfectly from the start, or we both have some compromises to make.

Whatever balance of compromise and agreement is reached, it is an evolving dynamic that unfolds - just as is the case within each of us individually.

So, now we have two souls balancing their divine/personal cheque books, both playing out these choices within the landscape of the partnership.

Just as within our own balance of self, there are conflicts of interest that arise, so too are their points within the relationship that cause conflicts to arise.

And, just as is the case individually, we must allow the disparate parts of ourselves to unite back to oneness.

So, within that we have the responsibility to resolve our "own" stuff, and now we have the responsibility to resolve the "stuff" arising within the relationship.

Now, here's the golden key.

Too many people see their negative "stuff" as a burden that they don't want to deal with, both individually and in relationships.

Now, nothing stays constant. The only constant is change.

So, do your utmost to change that belief within yourself and in the relationship.

Don't get me wrong here. The good stuff is great, but the negative stuff is where the growth is on offer.

Those that perfect the art of going into the darkness and bringing out the gold will know me faster.

This very idea changes the whole way we look at ourselves and our relationships.

Within every negative belief or emotion is life-force waiting to be released.

So, why do so many people dislike the bad and only seek the good stuff? Well, it's a natural response, no surprises there. The Good stuff makes us feel good, and the bad...well, it's not so popular for how it makes us feel - Right?

Well, in time we all realise that taking responsibility makes life flow better.

So, when we actively allow the negative to surface and heal, we put life-force in motion within our lives.

Within that context, your relationship with your wife is a great agent for growth.

People are not their behaviours. People are not their emotions. People are not their directions in life. People are love & light personified.

Try to see the differing directions that you both have as part of the constantly evolving landscape of experience.

You don't need everything to go in the same direction for you both to be moving in the same direction with life.

We need to let go of form to fully embrace each other. And we need to allow each other to be free.

The amazing thing on offer here is the "that which you are not" presenting itself before you in the form of our loved one.

Many find that the inner dynamics of the individual are enhanced by the dynamics of a loving relationship between two individuals "heading in the same direction".

But, what about when it seems that each are going in opposite directions?

Well, there is opposite and then there is Opposite.

In times of great upheaval and growth, like the times we have behind and before us, the lines of demarcation between our "stuff" and other peoples "stuff" become blurred.

So, how much of what you feel is yours? How much of what you feel has another origin?

Confusing times they are, right?

Well, how else to return to oneness but to blur the lines of demarcation causing the separation.

Let go of the individual self, embrace the group self, then continue to choose your part - taking responsibility only for that which is "yours".

I know it seems to be a juxtaposition, the paradox reflects the paradox intrinsic in the system - that YOU are ME and yet Everyone Else at the same time.

So, try to live with the "highest thing" for all in mind when dealing with conflicts and differences in relationships.

My dear Horus has become much better at this of late.

He is actually a great example to share.

Horus and his wife are extremely different is almost every aspect of "who they are" and the directions they seek - and yet, they are also very similar seeking the same direction.

Horus embraces rigorous meditation and training disciplines, while his wife shuns them almost completely.

Horus's wife is very Fiery while Horus is very Watery.

There are many things that Horus hold important to him which his wife holds important not to have and do.

In their earlier years together they found these differences interesting, and as the relationship developed they found them very challenging. And, while they still find great interest and challenge within each other the more they grow individually and as a partnership, healing, letting go, and moving forward together, the more they are becoming one.

So, differences of direction in life can create the wholeness that you have always sought, and they can also seem to tear you apart.

The key is to allow the space for expression by actively seeking to understand the differing motivations within each other.

A great love within relationships causes things to happen, you need only be responsible. And responsibility is about responding, not about what has to be done.

Women need to be heard as much as men do. And yet, women will more often than not tend to be more centered in emotional expression while men find themselves oriented more within rational conclusion.

Men have been taught that emotions are weak, and that rational thought will set the correct course.

This division in orientation is apparent and yet we have much trouble navigating it at times.

Empathy is required to bridge these differences.

Horus has made great leaps in this arena of late.

As we walk forward into the new grid system Horus is increasingly "untouched" by the emotions of others. He used to be overrun completely by them. Now when his wife exclaims with outburst he meets it with compassion far more readily. He allows her to express what she needs to without it "filling" up his system. In this, he is also becoming adept at identifying his own arising emotions and releasing them positively. Such qualities make a woman feel so safe that the burning anger explodes itself and the woman is left seeking nurturment, falls into her lovers compassionate arms and out comes the gold.

So, the point I am trying to make here is that when we face a crisis or crises of difference the key is to let go of self.

You are the eternal spirit, you are not your life.

Would it really matter that much if you didn't get what you want in life?

Do you think it really mattered that much to Yeshua that he was nailed to a cross rather than live to old age?

Well, while he may have had his preference, he let go of self and allowed what is.

The same approach is recommended in relationships.

When we let go of individualised will, and allow the will of our partnership to take priority, we are practicing for the great release of letting go of our individualised self.

So, next time you find a difference of direction in your relationship you may find it helpful to ask the following questions:

Is this important? If yes, who is it important to?

Is this going to impact me? If yes, is it a test or an offer?

What's more important in this issue, my personal will, the relationships will, or divine will?

How does it serve me or what is the gift in it?

Allow the negatives and differences in your relationships to be part of your spiritual process and you are entering the real work.

"I recently met an amazing healer and she told me that I was in her dreams. What is our past connection and the significance of our recent meeting? Was it old friends seeing each other or am I supposed to go to South America to work with her, or something else?"

You have been together with this being in a past-life. You are auditing the past, present and future poised at the gate to the new, deciding who you are now, and who you seek to become.

Old friends seeing each other, yes.

Do you need to "go" anywhere to work with anyone?

Much of this will become clearer as the dust of change settles more.

Many are confused and disoriented with so much new on offer.

Addicted we have/had become to working with what is given to us from the old grid system.

Now, with such a clean slate - many are stalling, confused and feel unsure.

This is the same freedom that a released convict has faced with infinite potential...sometimes the former cages we dwelt within seem safer than the great unknown.

So what former cages are you seeking for safety?

This great wise mother you speak of would only set you free again should you entrap yourself within the past.

Work with her?

Tell me, do you think you can avoid working with the past aspects of self that seek renewal?

Well, run you can, but hide you may have issues with.

Try some automatic writing with her, for more personal clarity and validation.

I think she will tell you that it is you that came to her. You came to her because you feel her. You feel that she is living the life and ascending to the heights of healing to which you aspire. The chasm between her purity and your dreams falling short called you to her.

But, in time you will see that she has a specific role upon the earth, and yet you are free.

In that you are merely wanting to confirm that you are on-track.

You see, once we do all of the do, we then are chosen by life to lead an example.

And what the world needs now is more "free agents" roaming the earth. Whole beings that have shed their old "roles" and live their lives among mankind, not up mountains seeking me. "Free" comes in may forms though...you can be incarcerated and live within freedom.

Now is the age of many avatars. Avatars laying a blueprint for future beings. But what is important in that is that it does not matter what you do, its how you do it. Not one spiritual colossal towering above us, but many enlightened masters walking among us. Humanity will learn by example, not by teaching.

I see your wife playing a very tacet role while you resolve these issues. So is the yielding beauty of femininity.

Let me put it this way for you...

There is nothing to miss out on, you have done it all before.

If you lived your life loving as much as possible, and yet didn't achieve all of the things you sought to, and didn't become the person you would have hoped to become and then died, crossed over and looked back on it all - the only lasting question of judgement that you will have for yourself is...

Did I love enough?

Beyond that, dear one, the world is your playground now.

Go play.

49834-Best-Relationships.jpg

god i once read somewhere that our thoughts affect our reality , i have read all this law of attraction stuff

and now because of the pink elephant effect (google it god), even if i dont wanna think negative thoughts they just keep coming in my mind

its like because i dont wanna think negative thoughts because i fear what if they manifest, they now come even more in my mind

its along the line, pink elephant effect

what should i do

• Like 1

god i once read somewhere that our thoughts affect our reality , i have read all this law of attraction stuff

and now because of the pink elephant effect (google it god), even if i dont wanna think negative thoughts they just keep coming in my mind

its like because i dont wanna think negative thoughts because i fear what if they manifest, they now come even more in my mind

its along the line, pink elephant effect

what should i do

God:

Well, you don't need to think of a pink elephant just because everyone else knows it to be so. This is your candy store (life) and with it you may do as you wish.

Horus has debunked the pink elephant effect. He changed that belief.

He simply decided, when doing the "pink elephant effect", that he would see and think of a red bucket instead - and so it is.

Your mind is a powerful tool, 9 Tails, master it.

"its like because i dont wanna think negative thoughts because i fear what if they manifest, they now come even more in my mind"

Well, first of all let go of judgement.

If you observed that you created negativity in your life due to negative thoughts, then you handed yourself the first gift of responsibility. You have observed the connection between what you think and create. So, congratulate yourself.

Take your power back from the negative thoughts. To do that, give them no power.

So what if they manifest negativity...you are an eternal soul, what power is there beyond you?

So, first of all allow your attitude and beliefs to take your power back.

Little John in the river elated himself when he changed his perspective.

So, put your feet down first (root/ground).

Mastery is next to playfulness, so don't take it so seriously.

Negative thoughts are positive life-force waiting to be transmuted.

Welcome your inner negative states to surface and heal them. Allow them to do what they do.

We are not our emotions, thoughts, belief or behaviours.

Horus has become very good at observing negative emotions within himself and those around him.

Once you realise the scenario and commit to it , shifting them is quite easy.

Now there are many ways to shift negative emotions, but the first step is acceptance.

Don't fight them, accept them. Don't be afraid of what they might create, embrace them with unconditional love.

It's a bit like the story of the gentle giant...

The gentle giant is very intimidating to people, because he is very big, unfamiliar, and has an innate destructive potential.

But the gentle giant "just wants to play...".

Such is the way with the darkness in general, there is no battle between light and dark. Light and dark, in duality, are both opposite poles of the same thing - LOVE.

So, allow that idea to roll over your mind when the negative states come, or when you feel an aversion to them.

Now, lets look at the components of the state we are in when negative emotions arise and seem to circulate unendingly.

There is a belief component (mental) and a feeling component (emotional).

The belief component holds the mental framework that holds the state in play. Your thoughts connect with the situation at this level, and they provide the mental structure allowing it to "meet" your mind.

The feeling component holds the emotional "charge", and is often the more disturbing aspect, as our emotional body has a special connectivity to our inner body/mind (subconscious mind).

So, we can reduce the power that negative thoughts have upon our "state of consciousness" by resolving it at both of these levels - mental (mental body) emotional (emotional body).

You can do this through various modalities...

Time Line Therapy is the fantastic method for resolving both of them together. It helps us resolve the root cause beliefs and the emotional component.

Fusion of the 5 Elements Meditation is a fantastic way to transmute the charge component, fusing the disparate elements within our make-up and using the resultant life-force for ascension.

So, developing a daily practice with a modality that effectively audits these energies to allow them to balance and ascend is very powerful.

But, what about strategies for the general waking state?

Well, embracing the above modalities will make it far easier to work with emotions when they arise (both "yours" and those with another origin).

Once the charge has been transmuted (Fusion of the 5 Elements) the negative beliefs are pretty easy to balance - they no longer have the power they had to perpetuate themselves.

But even without said modalities, the work can be done.

So, when you feel a negative emotion or hear yourself attach to a negative thought - observe.

Observation is awareness, so make it the very first step.

Now negative thoughts coupled with emotions have a given "charge". This charge is the power potential that they carry. Some are bigger than others, carrying more charge. And when you feel that negative thoughts are "taking over" and you can't seem to control them...relax.

When you relax you take your power back.

The issue with trying to transmute negative thoughts at the waking state level of mind, is that we are not fully aware of the situation at hand. We usually have little emotional "discipline", so when we try to make the negative thought into a positive one the emotional charge simply flips the thought back to negative. Both the negative thought and its emotional charge reside at a deeper level than the attempt to transmute them. The result usually entails varying degrees of frustration, helplessness, and a range of precipitating negative emotions and thoughts that feed the negative state and reinforce it.

So, we go through the (un-)merry-go-round, round and around, and usually get tired of it, add to that the fear of what we might create, and then decide to push it down and away from our awareness. We "can't do it", and try to keep moving and ignore it.

So, once we know that to be the case, how can we change this state.

Well, fighting it is negative, so it will add to the charge.

Yield to it.

You may have heard some masters talk about non-attachment.Many masters talk about non-attachment as the secret to enlightenment. This is simply because attachment is a secret to benightenment.

Some masters have gone as far as to say "my secret is that I just don't care". Have you hear that before.

You see, you will only add more negative charge if the negativity is able to induce a positive drive and then transmute it into negative - thus feeding off it. So...stop feeding it. Stop feeding it and let it die (slowly).

Don't be in a rush, you have eternity. How long do negative states have if you cease feeding them?

Horus knows well that when you apply this principle, the negative states of consciousness lose their power. And when they lose their power, they start to "avoid" the loop.

Horus discovered himself this fact, I didn't even prompt him to it.

Horus has struggled mightily with negative states of mind, at times torturously so.

And when you suffer so greatly from something, eventually compassion arises. Compassion for self first, and then others.

So Horus suffered so much from looping negative states and thoughts that he "collapsed" into non-attachment. Now, Horus has much stamina on all levels, so this took much suffering. But, when the exhaustion finally came, there came surrender. Horus surrendered to what is.

Now this surrender came at the peak of the negativity's culmination. It came at the negativity's most powerful moment.

At that point Horus muttered "I don't care".

A ripple went through the whole earth grid.

Once the negative thoughts and emotions (consciousness) became "aware" of the shift in him, these states of consciousness developed an avoidance of Horus' awareness.

He laughed out loud at them! "Ha! Weak you are! I'm still here!" he laughed at them, and amused himself at the simplicity that's beneath the hype.

Horus had become non-reactive to the offers and tests of his negative states, and from that point forward every "attempt" to feed was met with Horus feeding on them. That was a game changer.

From that point on the negative thoughts and emotions actually "avoided" Horus' awareness. The only time that negative thoughts and emotions would arise was during a heated argument or when, perhaps, Horus didn't "have time & space" to transmute them.

So, once you are able to develop a growing level of awareness of these states, and once you are able to feed on them - they turn into a gift.

Horus now sees every negative emotion as an opportunity to ascend more. The work comes to him.

So, it is a slow process to work it that way, but you do what you have to do.

In the end, the only way is up, and only you can decide when it is time to ascend.

And once you get closer to me, the negative thoughts will be less populace, having less potential charge, and you will have complete awareness of creating them and then noticing them loop around again.

But, they are coming to you as fuel/food for greatness.

So, let the feast begin.

NEGATIVE+ASSHOLES.jpg

horus can you contact king ashoka from india ?

i have something to ask him

Horus:

Anything is possible, Nine Tails, anything!

Advisable? Maybe

That depends on the question...

~~~ MOD CLOSING ~~~

This thread was closed by OP Request

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

• Like 1