Horus

Automatic Writing Practice:Anyone want to ask God a question?

I'm practicing my Automatic writing skills, so I'm opening this thread up to bring more spice to my process.

If anyone is interested in playing, or wants to talk to God...

I'm open to questions.

(ps:I'm not saying I am God. I'm not even saying I can talk to God.)

You can also ask:

Horus

Yeshua

King Solomon

King David

Julius Caeser

Hippocrates

Paracelsus

Michelangelo

And others upon approval...

Edit Note:

Anonymous questions may be Personal Messaged (PM) and will be answered as "Anonymous", unless specifically requested that the answer be kept to a PM.

Edited by Horus
  • Like 2

"King Solomon, what is the best way to use your magical ring? (Nungali asked)

hmmm, what is the best way to live, Nungali - within that will you find your answer.

Only he who masters life will master magic.

As for the best way to use my ring - well it depends on your aim. What are you trying to achieve?

My ring is only of use to those that can master their inner self and know themselves as the divine creator.

The best way to use my ring is to go within and realise that truth, then no ring is needed.

Arch Angel Michael gave me that ring as a reminder of my wholeness - that is its true power.

So, what is the best way to live?

It took for me to leave this world to fully know that answer is:with love.

Edited by Horus
  • Like 2

LOVE LOVE LOVE

God:

You have the code of eternal life there, Captain.

Love in triplicate.

You are one of my greatest creations.

Peace be with you always.

• Like 1

"King Solomon, what is the best way to use your magical ring? (Nungali asked)

hmmm, what is the best way to live, Nungali - within that will you find your answer.

Only he who masters life will master magic.

As for the best way to use my ring - well it depends on your aim. What are you trying to achieve?

My ring is only of use to those that can master their inner self and know themselves as the divine creator.

The best way to use my ring is to go within and realise that truth, then no ring is needed.

Arch Angel Michael gave me that ring as a reminder of my wholeness - that is its true power.

So, what is the best way to live?

It took for me to leave this world to fully know that answer is:with love.

Hmmm in a roundabout cryptic way ... that was pretty spot on ... I did figure out how to use it (I thought I might be a bit off as I was going against tradition) and your hint lets me think I wasnt that far off

9..999 / 10 - Thanks :)

• Like 1

I'd like to ask a question that's general in scope but with a personal undercurrent for me and people in my circle. I guess it has to be addressed to the universe, but maybe one of the specific gentlemen will offer something.

Why is society structured so unfairly against women?

Edited by soaring crane
  • Like 2

Good question.

Dunno really.

Coz men are aggressive and grab power physically?

Coz they use a physical advantage, ultimately?

Coz dey only stronger dan women in gross physical sense, not in mental or spiritual or soul sense.

Not at all.

I strongly suspect the reverse is true.

That's just my opinion.

The world would be improved by having more female leaders and role models active either publicly or privately, depending on their own choice.

Yes.

Edited by Captain Mar-Vell

Caesar...

Ratio vivendi in rebus ad vitam pertinentibus adhibenda est.

Verum et falsum?

Edited by GrandmasterP
  • Like 2

I'd like to ask a question that's general in scope but with a personal undercurrent for me and people in my circle. I guess it has to be addressed to the universe, but maybe one of the specific gentlemen will offer something.

God:Wonderful question, soaring crane, soar you do.

To answer this question we need to travel back to ancient times...

Come with me.

We can go back even further with this, but to maintain the most relevance for this current epoc of man - let's drop into the timeline in "ancient" Greece, not too long before the Golden Age.

There was a period of time here, let's call it a post-Atlantean readjustment phase.

Many beings fleeing from the fall of Atlantis traveled to the Greco peninsulas, called their by source/light.

Many of these beings were much large than we are today, they walked with me, they were with their godliness.

Man and woman were at ease with one another, balanced.

Things started to settle in and the balance of society was good. Women came, at this time, to be more central and holding a leadership position in their partnerships with men.

Women were actually more dominant for a time, but the men were ok with that. Being closer to their godly state, they knew that women were by their very nature closer to God/Source. They knew that. They lived that, and women were more worshiped for their simple beauty, their tendency to nurture, and their intrinsic compassion.

Like all cycles, the creation phase of this newly forming "society" came to maturity. And as is the way of life, so then came a period of chaos. In this chaos, the "honeymoon" period of this relationship dynamic came under pressure.

It is the way of life to move from creation, to chaos, and back to creation repeater.

So when the chaos phase developed - which is essential for evolution (it is from the darkness that we extract the gold) - it brought up that which sought transmutation - namely the past horrors and fear surrounding the ancient relationship within and around mankind.

Souls were tired. They had lost their foundation, and this phase was offering a new one.

The past fears of times where women dominated men, and vice versa arose. Women were shown the great chasm in their wombs, and men the great hole in their hearts.

In addition to this mankind felt they needed a rest. When we are tired it calls upon great surrender to divine will.

But surrender requires great strength, and they were tired. They were tired from their past...

They wanted a rest from spiritual work. At the arrival of these lower energies, resistance was growing. The hearts of mankind wanted to rest. "Can't we just have a rest now?" they asked me, and they began asking en masse. "Can't we just rest, it's too much? We want to enjoy the senses and live".

And the compassion of the universe is unconditional, so it was.

As the masses go so shall go the earth.

This choice began to change the dynamics of the society accordingly. Men became increasingly dissatisfied with being "told what to do" by women. The perfect couple, under the pressure of the past within, began to distance themselves from each other, and thus from me (tears from the author).

Men wanted more freedom, and women started to speak up to man. Before that there was an understanding that flowed, now it took words. But men wanted more, they sought more "power" in their day to day life.

Men began talking to each other about their growing dissatisfaction. Some of them, acting out of past inner pain and the energetic wounds of old, began to meet in groups to discuss this issue and what to do about it.

You see, there are two paths for you hear on earth when it comes to the life you'd like to become/lead. When, in our life, we feel the upsurge of old negative emotions we have a choice to make. It's a choice to be conscious, and resolve the old emotions with compassion and wisdom - thus moving into a higher frequency - or a choice to be unconscious, in which case we dismiss these inner feelings, suppress them and those energies crystalise within our body tissues in a holding pattern until we can deal with them.

Now, these two choice have a big affect upon the way we then interface with the world and the evolutionary waves that woo us forward.

If we have chosen to suppress and avoid the "work" - then these inner frequencies take up residence in a more superficial level of our consciousness - they become "aurically" active, and "visible". Because of this, these energies, still seeking resolution, play out in your life. The illusion becomes thicker, and these "themes" generate scenarios that will allow us to heal them in a perhaps less direct manner. Rather than working with wisdom and responsibility, these energies enter the realm of experience.

Now, within that context let me go deeper with this. Let's go very deep...

Come with me, now, to the center of the earth. It's hot there, so dress for the occasion ;)

We are still at a similar timeframe.

While the above scenario is taking place, in the center of the earth, upon an ancient rock, sits a man. This man is very learned of the ways of the earth - he know me well. He is about 700 years old at this time - let's call him the "Super Wise Man".

There is an ancient tale in your histories about him.

This man was beyond the folly of the masses, he left them long ago. He sits in meditation at the core of the earth, peaceful.

Throughout his time there he had been visited by several people - let's call them yogis. The came and went at times. It was very difficult for most to come to that place, it took much ascension to be in such a state of godhood - even then. Those that came couldn't stay long.

But some did come, and sometime they would ask him questions. He would help them if it was the will of the way to do so. For some it was, and some he helped - so it was.

This man could see all of it. Without being involved or broken from his peace, he was one with those above - he knew well their plight.

It had been a long time, maybe a few hundred years, since anyone came to visit him. There was one yogi that come infrequently. This yogi, one day, was approached by a man that sought answers.

The man seeking answers was a representative of a group of men, a group of men that were growing in numbers, a group of men that represented the growing dissatisfaction of men within society.

This group of men had now reached a point of culmination. They had come to realise that the balance of energy was stopping them from growing greater in their power - so they sought answers from the learned of the earth.

Humanity had chosen to sleep, they "needed" rest. Within that rest, with the increase of manifesting imbalance, men sought greater independence - playing out very old inner pasts.

The men were actualising greater humanities desire to sleep more, to go deeper. All of this turmoil was in a way harder than the work, they needed a deeper dream.

And so it was, that these men, this "Brotherhood" - sought to answer this calling.

Humanity wanted to sleep, and these men had their own agenda within that force - an agenda for "power".

The yogi was asked questions by the man representing the "Bortherhood". He wanted the lore. Specifically he wanted the keys to the dynamics of the earth grid in relation to man and woman.

The yogi told him all he could. The yogi had no judgement, and offered no resistance. The yogi could see through this man, through the other men, and see all of it. He told him all he knew, but the man grew impatient and angry with him.

The man wanted more. He threatened the yogi, but the yogi had no fear of death - he was pure compassion.

He told the man that he had no more to teach him...but there is another.

He told the man where to find the Super Wise Man, how to get there, and promised him that he would find his answers there.

The man returned to his group and began the training required to travel to the center of the earth, seeking counsel with the Super Wise Man.

The yogi warned the man before he left. He warned him that the Super Wise Man must be approached with utmost respect. He said that the Super Wise Man was very powerful, that he could disintegrate him at a whim if he chose. He instructed the men on how to approach the Super Wise Man.

It took the group a long time to get there. They all tried, and it took their most skilled adepts to make the journey intact.

The Super Wise Man allowed them to make the journey. He had been aware of their attempts, he was privvy to the mans conversation with the yogi, and he had humanity within his heart.

The Super Wise Man knew what they sought, and he came unto me. "What is your wish?", he asked me.

My wish is always the same, it has never changed. I wish for all of you to have free choice. Only when each of us, in free choice chooses to be with me, will there be peace on earth. The system is perfect.

The Super Wise Man already knew my reply, and yet humbled himself unto my will. He then knew that he was to offer what they sought. He knew that humanity was the driving force, and they wanted sleep.

So the Super Wise Man gave the Brotherhood a leg up. There were three men, the most skilled among the brothers, that were about half way to where they needed to be. The three men didn't know why but all three suddenly developed exponentially.

They had fear in their hearts, holding them back, they knew it. And the fear did not leave, but the power came.

They were enabled, without realising it, by the Super Wise Man. They made the journey to the center of the earth.

They found themselves within a vast cavern - and could feel a very intense presence. It was the Super Wise Man.

The most skilled of them approached closer.

The Super Wise Man brought him closer, and suddenly the man was before him.

The man fell to his feet, his fear was uncontainable.

"Have no fear", said the Super Wise Man in his first physical words for several hundred years. Instantly, the man felt all fear fade from his being - he felt like a God.

"What you seek I shall provide", said the Super Wise Man, and then proceeded to transfer vast amounts of information into the mans consciousness. He spoke physically, but with those words came a stream of knowledge that the man now "knew without knowing".

He spoke of the keys of the earth grid, and the sacredness of the relationship between man and woman, children, nature, animals, and the sacred spiritual humans that walked alongside humanity.

The Super Wise Man was showing the man how to re-engineer society wise the sacred earth keys- with knowledge of the way.

He explained the creation of the earth and its manifestation through the grid, and talked to the creator angels that brought it into being. He explained the binary nature of grid ascension dynanics;how to ascend and how to descend the grid, and he explained that in accordance with below so shall it be above.

The man was enraptured. He had no questions, the transmission was complete. The Super Wise Man filled his bucket and answered all questions without them being asked. The man was in tears, humbled.

Pressing most in the mans mind was a deep chasm of guilt. He sensed a sadness in the Super Wise Man (authors tears fall). He knew that a sacred seal had been ruptured, that he had what he came for. He bowed his head to the Super Wise Man, and when his head rose again the man was with his two companions, back on the surface of the earth.

The man collapsed and cried uncontrollably. His two companions supported him, and when they touched him - they saw it all.

They saw everything that the Super Wise Man imparted.

They saw it all. A vision of a great spiral staircase unfolded before them.

The three men talked at length, discussing how to convey this knowledge to their Brotherhood.

What came to pass was an understanding of the sacred nature of women, and how they link men to God. They discussed the dynamics an implications of this with regard to the binary ascension of the grid. They knew that while women were empowered in society, there was a great upward force propelling the balance upward through the spiral - to higher frequencies. They inversely saw and discussed that when women were disempowered, so came a great, inverse, downward force.

The three men returned to their group of men, and took long counsel with their leaders. Great counsel was held in secret, to discuss the great plan that was unfolding. The men worked together unfolding the keys they were given, dividing and mapping out this knowledge into a master plan. This plan developed over time, but came to a culmination and was soon the lesser keys became common knowledge unto the Brotherhood.

The men were organised, and they had knowledge. They had greater knowledge and keys to gain greater knowledge and skill. They worked together to design a great unfolding fabric of change.

Women, children, nature, animals, and spiritual mankind were to be systematically disempowered. This would happen gradually, and would be weaved into the very fabric of society. They knew that in order to facilitate great sleep among mankind, these groups had to be pushed down, oppressed.

And so it was, and on it went. Layer upon layer of life fell into the path of descent. Women and children were systematically and gradually marginalised, disempowered, and oppressed. The spiritual leaders were removed from positions of counsel and power. Systems and structure was introduced to society and embraced with open arms by the all. And all the while the Brotherhood worked in secrecy, behind the scenes, adjusting and working the mechanics of life to their own desire. This theme continued, and continues to this day, to the point of complete separation from me.

You will see remnants of this story in your histories, as I have mentioned.

They whispered in the ear of the Super Wise Man and in came a great flood engulfing all the land, and all the people with it. The great flood was not about water, but about consciousness. A great flood of consciousness engulfed humanity, just as they wanted, just as they granted unto themselves in my name. (shivers up the authors spine). A great sleep was all pervading, and they veil was.

So, you must see that this was an act of compassion.

"Why is society structured so unfairly against women?" - That was your question soaring crane.

I think I have answered that.

And yet, your heart still hurts.

Well, this brings us to a lesson on judgement.

The three men could not make the journey to the core of the earth on their own. And contrary to their own belief, it was not fear that stopped them. Nay, fear is fuel for greatness, coal for transmutation into love.

No, it was judgement that stopped them. And it was judgement that was lifted from them for their journey.

You see, when we judge another, or when we judge what is - we enter a contract.

Discernment sets you free from judgement. To discern is to know, to judge is to condemn, and condemnation becomes your own.

To get to the center, then men had no judgement. No judgement of the right and wrong of it. It just is, and its perfect because it is.

So, when we judge we enter this contract. We trap, in time and space, that which we judge, in whatever way we judge it. We entrap ourselves, and everything changes - knowing dematerialises into belief.

So, my point is that "unfair" is judgement based.

Now, don't get me wrong here. If it were me, I'd agree that the highest way is one of balance between man and woman. It is a sacred key, and was never a secret.

But, when humanity seeks to forget that, and any other truth that makes us see the truth - then things change in accordance with that will, and all of the players in this great stage take their part.

Responsibility is about acting in response. Responsibility is not about obligation.

Humanity chose to not take responsibility for a while. They needed a rest. And so it is that the compassion of the universe, the compassion of children, nature, animals, and the spiritual to follow this. Women in their compassion took it for us.

Women are the yielding absorbing force, the yin force if you will. And so it is.

So, soaring crane, you see that women offer us a great compassion taking the fall they have taken, and take every day.

They wait compassionately, endlessly, effortlessly. They are there for us.

But so too are men. They offer what is sometimes hard to recognise as an act of compassion (referring to the above mentioned process).

Now, within this context - we also called upon "off-planet" assistance, we are all in this together. But, it was humanities will to sleep that is the catalyst.

So, what part for you and your life?

Love unconditionally.

And if you love unconditionally, then there are no conditions to your love (shivers up the authors spine).

I have beseeched you to love thine enemy many times, through many messengers.

And I told you to be patient,

And I told you to be fine,

And I told you to be balanced,

And I told you to be kind.

So, go forth now.

There is no unfairness that is not an act of divine love.

Unfairness only arises when it is called upon as the great teacher that it is.

So, love them.

Love those that wrong you, and be patient with them, be fine in the midst of discrimination, I will hold your heart in mine (tears from the author), i will bring balance where there is need within you if you live in my name, to you I will be kind because kindness is the fruit of my love for you.

So, soaring crane. Go to your circle and give thanks. When you chose a higher way, I will deliver unto you those that will support you for they seek your support within them.

And thank women and men alike, for only when we come together in my name shall we soar together once more (tears from the author).

With all my love...

who-created-earth_1397454692.jpg

• Like 2

Caesar...

Ratio vivendi in rebus ad vitam pertinentibus adhibenda est.

Verum et falsum?

Caeser:Ah, the meaning of life?

Many spend their lives in search for meaning, and forget to live it.

True.

The reason and meaning of life is to be found/used in experiencing the splendor of creation.

To use the senses is not a sin. The senses are there as a vehicle of experience.

In spirit we just are, we cannot "experience".

Thus, so it is that we come here, into form, to enact our will on earth as it is in heaven.

The desire to experience ourselves pulls us here.

• Like 2

May I ask two?

For Yeshua:

Are Friends on-track with their traditional understanding of the small, still voice and of the Light within?

Do we currently have access to a reasonably accurate written record of your teachings (or should we each find you on our own?)

• Like 3

1) What are some of my past lives most relevant to this one?

2) Who, how and why did they build the Giza Pyramids and other stone megaliths around the world?

3) Were there lost civilizations such as Atlantis and Lemuria and what happened to them and their peoples?

4) How did humans originate?

5) What are Bigfoots?

6) Is the future predetermined?

7) Can you give some significant personal or global prophecies for this year?

8) How can I cure my eyesight?

THANK YOU!!!!!!! :D

• Like 2

Horus:

are you certain you're only connecting with highest divine aspects here?

all the best.

balance.

• Like 2

So, soaring crane. Go to your circle and give thanks. When you chose a higher way, I will deliver unto you those that will support you for they seek your support within them.

And thank women and men alike, for only when we come together in my name shall we soar together once more (tears from the author).

With all my love...

Thank you so, soooo much!

The women I'm thinking of (women who for whatever reason seem to enter my circle more often than would normally be expected, given my own situation) do in fact accept their own situations more easily than I can accept them. They have a hard life, and they complain about the unfairness of their situations, but they approach it all with more objectivity than I can muster up.

For my part, I feel the primal urge to ring the doorbells of their ex-husbands and break the bastards' noses. But I can see that the women don't want that. And that they know more than I know. And perhaps have a closer connection to the universal truth than I have.

So, it seems that in my question, I was in fact seeking clarity for my own emotional state. And I got it .-)

• Like 1

One for God please.

Hello God.

You being omniscient and all.

Any chance of Saturday's winning lottery numbers please?

( Before and in good time for the draw).

Thank you in anticipation.

Edited by GrandmasterP
  • Like 3

Gratias vobis ago Caesar.

:-)

Caeser:

acta est fabula plaudite

acta non verba

ad arbitrium

ad augusta per angusta

ad astra

May I ask two?

For Yeshua:

Are Friends on-track with their traditional understanding of the small, still voice and of the Light within?

Do we currently have access to a reasonably accurate written record of your teachings (or should we each find you on our own?)

Yeshua:

Dear one, thank you for sharing.

We are all friends unto the light, one and all.

"Are Friends on-track with their traditional understanding of the small, still voice and of the Light within?"

Yes, and No is the answer that you seek here.

We are all on our own path back to light.

Traditions are as useful as they are burdensome. We must continually ask ourselves, and check ourselves, so is the way of the light.

The written word as a means to convey is both powerful and flawed. The moment I convey a truth in writing it ceases to be truth;a mere reflection.

So, "Are Friends on-track with their traditional understanding of the small, still voice and of the Light within?"

Brian, like all things - some are and some are not. But judge not either way....

Simplicity is next to godliness.

The idea that it is small or still is only relevant when used in comparison to that which is large or in motion.

So, of that, and of the light within?

You do know these answers...

Here, let me quote one of my kindest children. The key to what you seek is in the employment of Faith.

Your friends discuss much, and when you come together in my name - that is more important than being "correct".

I came to realise that it is more important to have Faith than it is to be Correct:

"The lines of communication with the higher

self are severed by the logical mind through doubt,

fear, and disbelief. Strong faith is required to open

this line of communication. Faith requires no logical

proof; if proof is needed, then doubts interfere

and breed failure. The logical mind cannot know

absolute faith and, therefore, faith must come from

deep within one's true self. Any form of cynicism

will lead to the death of spiritual growth, for it

strikes at the root of faith itself.

Faith is not something that can be forced. Even

after practicing Medical Qigong for many years,

Qigong doctors may still have to battle their own

questions. However, through successful practice,

the seed of faith is established, allowing it to grow

and blossom. The opposite of faith is doubt combined

with fear. Suppression and denial of fear

builds and armors the ego, which leads to further

pain. If the fears are accepted and acknowledged,

they can be overcome by faith.

Dr Jerry Alan Johnson, Chinese Medical Qigong Therapy, p139

Soon, as we move forward, poised now at the dawn of a new earth, the small, still voice within will become larger and will move you toward the light within.

But, we cannot remove you from free will.

It takes Faith to believe what you hear from your inner voice. Was that coming from my ego/personality/mind - or was that the truth of my soul/higher self?

Only Faith will dispel fear and doubt. And Faith was never about blindness, its about letting go and allowing the higher aspects of self to blossom within - without judgements like right or wrong. Well, that was the voice - it just was.

Please be more specific if you wish for more clarity here,

"Do we currently have access to a reasonably accurate written record of your teachings"

No.

"(or should we each find you on our own?)" - You have found me now, so what whilst thou?

I came unto the earth as a normal man. My soul is so expansive such that Source/Humanity sequestered my presence here again. I was equipped to embody the Christ light and raise the frequency of the earth plane that my fellow man would have what they sought.

Any journey which embodies so grand a light upon the earth will attract equal darkness, so is the way of it.

I was no writer. I was a teacher, a healer, a son, a father, a priest, a builder, a carpenter, a lover, a friend among other things.

I was shown that my word would be used against me. Thus it is that my lore was a spoken word. The spoken word is, the written word will be what we make of it.

Humanity brought me here, and humanity resisted me. But, I knew that to be the case before I came unto thee. But, would you still come and offer your utmost even when you knew it would not be accepted. Yes, you would do that.

So great was my offering that much was achieved. When you offer the all unto man, it all gets through whether it's cognitised or not. The message is learned whether its allowed the light of day within ones consciousness or not. Free will then moves forward.

So great was my offering that as great a control came to meet it - so is the way of it. But darkness is but an angel in disguise.

Lucifer and I are brothers. We came together to create duality, so that spirit had a means to experience.

When given the option to be that which you are not, you then have the option to remember who you truly are. You then have the option to experience who you truly are. Only then do you have the opportunity to enact your will on earth as it is in heaven.

There are only about 1000 words currently know that are attributed to my name - and while they point to the truth - even these words have been assessed and rewritten to suit the means of humanity.

At the true first council of Nicea (c6AD) my part was rewritten. Much of the workable truths were hidden. But these will resurface soon. The custodians of humanity, saw the need to respond to the impact my life had upon the earth. The sleep of humanity had been ruptured, and it was to be contained, so it was.

"or should we each find you on our own?" - You need only think of me for more than a few thoughts and within my arms shall you be.

Seek not to find me on your own - seek to find yourself through me.

The path to righteousness is all embracing - shun no teaching, accept everything with love.

Seek not to find me in the written word, nor in tradition.

Just feel me and know that I am with you, standing right by your side loving you.

How could anything else be the truth?

• Like 3

2) Who, how and why did they build the Giza Pyramids and other stone megaliths around the world?

3) Were there lost civilizations such as Atlantis and Lemuria and what happened to them and their peoples?

5) What are Bigfoots?

THANK YOU!!!!!!! :D

Michelangelo:

In this particular lifetime, vortex, all of your "past-lives" are equally relevant and have reached a culmination point. In this time, all of the original soul groups are present in one way or another for the end times.

In terms of most relevant...well, that is an open question. Relevance is relative.

You were a scribe in ancient Eqypt (under Thutmose I), a priest in Babylon and a concubine in Avalon.

Who, the master masons. How, with blood, sweat and magic. Why, power. Why...the grid is perfect already. These structures are arranged in such a manner that they act as giant accu-structures (like accupuncture needles) upon the earths grid/meridian system. They are to channel and control energies into and out of the earth grid. A mediating conduit between heaven and earth. They have been devised based upon knowledge delivered by star peoples and spirit. They have been used to energise the earth, and that energy (due to humanities choice to slumber) has been used to maintain the sleep in many cases. In other cases it has been used to ground energies, open and close portals and jumps to other star systems. You'll need to be more specific regarding any particular structure.

The Giza Pyramids were built by successions of Pharoahs - with multiple outcomes. Propaganda was a big need in that era, and images of power went a long way to secure power, as did directing and inspiring the many. They are also burial structures to connect with the cosmos, and also served as initiation gateways, drawing on cosmic powers to dominate the lower self with ones higher self.

All of these structures will be removed in time as we ascend and no longer require such density modulation and control.

Yes. These two civilisations overlap in their timeframes, from 10-50 thousand years ago.

The reasons for their downfall are similar, and they all stem from past collective karma. Humanity has always struggled to come to terms with power. We seek to know true power, when we are already its essence. And when we seek something, we make a choice. We choose to believe that we don't already have/know it. And we choose to create scenarios that "teach" us what we seek.

Humanity think that survival is the aim. It is not.

Civilisations were never launched to live "forever", any more than people were/are.

It's about the collective experience leading back to Source. Not "did I live long enough", but "did I love enough" - and in that you either learn some or win some.

These civilisations, and more, I was privvy to view when I was alive. I was gifted with the ability to time travel. And they all have the same underlying issues of the struggle for power.

When we seek power, we seek the lessons of power not power itself. True power is feminine, it yields and fills itself with the all - there is no seeking.

So, their seeking for power over themselves, each other, the stars, over the way of the light.

That is what happened. But, how did it manifest.

Well as always, the manifestation is the multifarious details. But, the driving reason is far more simple.

When we seek power before a foundation of balance and purification has been rooted - we become unstable.

Humanity was 9/10ths of the way to achieving a solid foundation of balance, purity and ultimate rootedness.

They were not yet ready for the final 10th, and still set forth to propagate power beyond their means.

Suffice it to say that external (off-earth) energies provided the final 10th. But, was it really the final 10th? No. It was a new 10th from a "higher" source. And so, the dynamics were complicated, and the capacity to regulate power fluctuations was fractured before the influx.

Differences of opinion among the leaders of the earth grew, and the stage of power reached a climax.

There was an attempt to harness more power unto the earth grid via a manipulation of interstellar structures. These cultures were advanced in such sciences, and playing out the above mentioned energies they brought about a cataclysmic event that thrust them into change.

There were several impacts upon the earths surface. A number of meteor fragments impacted, in the Atlantic ocean on the edge of the Caribbean region, and one hit Australia to form Ayers Rock.

We came from the stars, we hybridised our DNA within host species.

5) What are Bigfoots?

Remnants of lost species, and many hoaxes

Yes. But, all of the possibilities are holographically, spirally, ovelapping within one and other. All of them are happening, and access all of them we can and do. We experience them all as multiple time lines. One that has developed to a functional level, their higher energy centers can see these layers, and can ascertain which trajectory is playing out, and can see when it is changing based on the collective will. But, we can change it all. That is the point, and the virtue of foresight, but would we change it if we could?

Well, prophecies are just observations and indunctive reasonings into the above mentioned fabrics of time/space.

At the present time humanity is poised with a great choice they have never had.

Today we walk into a newly established earth grid, and a choice to start anew.

So, which way we will go is a little tough to determine - as we are creating that right now.

But, humanity is taking it up in a sleepy fashion which suggests that we are in for some explosive changes.

America is already in a mini-depression, and that will deepen. The Euro will continue to increase its growing dominance in global markets. There will be another extensive tsunami in the Indian/Sumatra/Andaman region unless the many ascend above it. Humanity will spiral into more control and less civil liberty on the whole.

Manifestation has been re-engineered of late, so once that settles in our choices and creations (positive and negative) will be empowered more than they have been for thousands of years - so expect more chaos from those that thrive in such energy, and expect more love and positive manifestations from others. That delay between thought-word-deed and manifestation will be dramatically shortened - so creation will speed up.

Global health crises and pandemics will increase.

The Global conflict arising will see America over stretched, and stepping back from its global dominance. We will see a more even yoke between rising super powers...leading through to the eventual rise of Africa as the true global leader (not within 12mnths though...on the longer term).

You will see more earthquakes, and some significant landmarks will become inaccessible.

The human body is a mirror of the cosmos. Every part of your body is intrinsically connected to and oscillating in unison with your cosmic body.

The eyes are the root of the liver, which is a very important organ/energy in the system. Your liver energy is the collective of your choices, it is representing the harvest of every thought, word, and deed. And the eyes are a gateway, reflecting the energy of your soul unto the world.

Primarily issues with the eyes will stem from issues with what you are seeing in the world.

But, first a little on the idea of "cure". We do not develop ailments in order to cure them. Ailments are a bodily communication of underlying spiritual issues.

So:

What do you not want to see?

Are you being overly short sighted in your life?

I believe that you will find your answer within. There is a genealogical energy stemming from your paternal lineage (2-3 lives back) that is supplying a current of consciousness unto you.

It is something that you are here to heal, but it's not about the eye sight - it's about a past emotional choice that you came here to heal.

You will know of what I speak if you delve into inner energies like a "stubborness to accept", and an "unwillingness to let go" of certain plans that have been envisioned.

I have here your Grand Father's Father, it started with him, but was more compounded within your Father's Father - whether it developed as eye sight deficiency is not important but likely.

They, your ancestors want you to heal this for you/them. Let go of curing it physically, and aim to resolve the root cause.

Genealogical traits are sometimes hard to catch, as they are often prided as part of who we are. We often "overlook" them as they herald from a deeper distant part of our makeup - they have a different vibration to other feelings and thought patterns.

Start to develop a functional comprehension of them by considering each though, word and deed. Is that my thought? Does that thought or feeling originate with me. Is it ok if I heal and clear this feeling now, and for me to be aware of it consciousIy? its root cause located before, during, or after my birth? In a past life, or past down genealogically? Allow yourself to come above your timeline and go back (if you see the past as being behind you that is) to the very first time "you" felt this feeling. Let yourself know when you are "above" that "part/root cause". Drop into that event, into that timeline, and ask that you be made aware of what is happening. Are you aware of that feeling here? What is happening in this event?

Once you have some awareness of the event, and can feel that feeling, ask "can I go and get the learnings now?"

Leave the event, go up, above that event, waaay up and waaay back, before that event ever occured. High up and way back so you can no longer feel any of those feelings from where you now sit - at the "learning position", where that event is way out infront and way down below. Can you see that event out there and down? point to it. Now stay up in that learning position, and ask your higher self to bring down to you all of the higher learnings and resources that your unconscious mind needs to learn and get to 100% let go of this old feeling today, permenantly , and for you to be aware of it - NOW! (Speak out the learnings, one after another as you listen for them to come - just say what ever comes to your mind - and if they are not positive enough - go higher up and further back. Tell yourself, that's it, you're doing great - these are wonderful learnings. What else, what else does my unconscious mind need to learn or get in order to 100% let go of these old feeling today and to be aware of it NOW! (Speak them again if there are more) Is there anything else? Go until you hear a no to that question, or there are no more learnings. Ask that all of these powerful learnings be preserved so they will always be available to you. Drop back down into that event. How is it different? Can we leave now? Go back up to the learning position, and look towards now. Ask yourself to come back to now, only as quickly as you can let go of all of the emotions in that event, and all subsequent event all the way back to now, preserving all of the learnings so they will always be available to you, and when you get back to now open your eyes and come back to the room. Do you smell popcorn?

• Like 1

Horus:

are you certain you're only connecting with highest divine aspects here?

all the best.

balance.

Horus:

Yes.

One for God please.

Hello God.

You being omniscient and all.

Any chance of Saturday's winning lottery numbers please?

( Before and in good time for the draw).

Thank you in anticipation.

God:

Yes.

There is always a chance GP! But I help those that help themselves, remember?

Here's the formula:

Light a candle in my name, and see that its light casts my love for you through the whole universe, enpowering and protecting you.

Lay down.

Relax.

Relax deeper than you ever have, deeper and deeper.

Concentrate more than you ever had.

Center your concentration inside the cranium.

Ignore all thoughts arising. Don't stop them, just ignore them.

Keep relaxing and concentrating this way and allow the concentration to center at the very center of the cranium - at the third ventricle space and pinpoint the pineal gland.

Let go the thought of that, and just be there.

Relax.

I want you to feel any tension in your body, and just let it go, ask me to take it if you like.

Take a deep long breath, and before filling up, stop as you squeeze/clench your left fist for 3 seconds.

Let the squeeze release, and exhale.

Let the exhale take the tension, and allow yourself to expand into the realm of relaxation.

Feel the squeeze has dramatically depended your relaxation, and reel into that feeling become one with it and one with me.

Relax.

Now do the same with the right hand.

Relax

Now do both together.

Relax

Now do the same with your left wrist - but clench the fist first as before, then adding a twist torsion to the wrist.

Relax

Do the same with your right fist and wrist.

Relax

Do both.

Relax

Continue this with each major body part...

forearms, upper arms, shoulders...

Then toes, feet, ankles, calf, thigh, hips...

Front of torso, Back.

Neck, face, scalp.

Then do everything together, three times.

Exhale 3 times strongly, and with the exhale relax more than ever before.

Maintain this relaxation in absolute stillness.

Now, we do the same with your mind - but with energetic intensity, not muscle.

Still focused in the pineal...

Spiral all of the relaxed energy from within your body, spiral it all into your pineal gland.

Get the spiral going, and relax.

Feel that all of the relaxed energy we have propigated together is spiraling into you pineal.

Now use an "energetic breath" not physical (all muscles and tissues are relaxed remember).

With that spiral, help the energy through the spiral with an energetic breath. Allow your body/lungs to breath on their own, don't fight it, just allow it to do its thing and forget it.

Energetically inhale - the relaxation energy is the energetic "air" you will be breathing in.

Inhale, energetically pulling in the relaxation "air" into the pineal with the spiral - and before full (energetic inhale "full") squeeze and compress the energy into the pineal gland.

Be sure that you are not inhaling air (yang qi) into the pineal and compressing - we are not yang charging the upper dantien (we do not want to cause qi pressure). We are only working with the relaxation energy "air".

Release and energetically mentally relax more than ever before...

Feel that the mental/energy squeeze and relax, just like the physical foundation we have laid, takes your mental energy into a greater mental relaxation than you have ever experienced - reel into this - still centered in the pineal.

Do this 3 times...spiral, pull, inhale and before full "squeeze/compress" and relax (remember this is all mental/energetic - your physical body is totally relaxed and doing its own thing.

At the height of this relaxation count slowly backwards from 10. Mentally relaxing exponentially deeper with each number..deeper and deeper than you ever thought possible. Know that the physical relaxation below it is feeding the depth of the mental relaxation and go deeper.

When you reach the number 1 see that all mental tension has moved into relaxation, and you are in the deepest level of relaxation you have ever known.

In that relaxation, ask your self from beyond the veil to take that relaxation even deeper, and ask yourself to allow your thinking to emerge from beyond the veil rather than the conventional thinking that you are akin to.

That thinking is willed into thought, not a normal thinking...you know what I mean.

Will the thought "I will win the lottery on x day, and my winfall will help me and many others".

Will that yourself from behind the veil brings that thought to life and shows you all of the people that will benefit from your winning. It is a selfless act of love that will benefit many, and see the particular people it will help, see how they grow from it.

The more relaxed and willed from the you beyond the veil you can make it the better. See every single person that will benefit, see it growing, see how much they will benefit growing. Allow it to grow on its own.

Will the creation of three screens, three planes of consciousness manifesting as three screens before you - lined up from right to left.

In the first screen (on the right), will the vision of your current state to manifest. See how life is now, also see all of the people that will benefit from the win, see how they all are in "now".

In the middle screen, will yourself from behind the veil to see yourself winning. See it very clearly, allow it to become so crisp and complete that for a moment you are that reality.

In the third screen (to the left) see how your life has changed for the better, see the details, see how it has made you a better being, see all of the other people and how they have benefitted too. See that you are all celebrating together, and understand how it has brought you all closer together and that the whole experience has brought you all closer together and closer to me.

Now will the you behind the veil to scoop up all of this energy, scoop it up and will that the you behind the veil brings it to me.

Know that it has been brought to me.

Now when you are ready count upwards from 1-10 in a relaxed manner, only coming back to now when you reach 1.

Lay still and silent for as long as you wish...go to sleep if you wish...

Allow me to raise you, feel refreshed, and when you are ready feel wide awake and fresher than you ever have.

Give thanks.

Now, extend that thanks. Give thanks to me, give thanks to yourself behind the veil, and give thank to all of those that will benefit, thank us all for the co-creative opportunity and the love.

Only do "good things" unto the world, and live with an attitude of gratitude that you have already won.

I AM WITH YOU.