Sign in to follow this  
niveQ

Hydrocele

Hey all.

I've posted about a discomfort I have experienced in the past. This discomfort was sometime accompanied by a minor twisting of the testicle. I finally have received an answer. The docttor performed a physical and tested for a hernia. After the physical he diagnosed me with a Hydrocele of the left testicle. It is easily fixed with surgery.

I was wondering if anyone has had experience with this or this surgery. I worry that the surgery may cause a different problem energetically. Am I being overanalytical?

Word.

Are you in pain?

Have the same thing, but my Dr said hydrocele shouldnt cause pain. I dont believe him.

It's more of a discomfort. The left testicle can twist near 180 degrees at times. I worry that it effects the function. The doctor was a bit vague, but said that it shouldn't.

To update, I have schedule an appointment with a urologist.

A lot of cases I've read about involve one's testicle swelling to large proportions. Mine is e same size of the other one. It is just slightly irritated, can become an annoyance and can raise higher than the other one at times.. This is accompanied by a feeling in my lower, left abdomen.

I've been tested for a hernia twice and both doctors didn't find one. I'm concerned about the feeling in the abdomen and how the testicle can raise and twist at times.

I don't know if the surgery to remove he Hydrocele will fix all of the problems but I guess I'll find out more at the appointment.

I feel as though it effects my voice sometimes. I wish I could just completely fix all of this.

Edited by niveQ

Sign in to follow this