oasisinthecity

Hello to all... Looking for help with Microcosmic Orbit and Premature Ejaculation

Hey all!
I am in my late 20's and a very active male.
I am new to Taoism, slowly introducing myself to the teachings and practices. I cam across Taoism researching about ways to battle my "curse" of Premature Ejaculation. I have had this issue since the first day I started pleasuring myself. I have read some of Chia's books. They talk about circulating the energy thru the Microcosmic Orbit… then The Cool Draw etc.
What I have been finding is that I do not feel any energy EVER cooking on the base of my spine. I just don't get it! I am not hesitant to consider the possibility of me doing it all wrong. But I am also thinking if there are energy/emotional blockages that could hinder one's ability to perform these exercises.

I would like to reach the level of a Multi-orgasmic man and use my energy to heal myself. I do not like the idea of ejaculating actually never did. I like to stay active and full of energy all the time.

Please guide me thru.

A bit more about myself.

• I have tried Acupuncture + TCM herbs… to no avail.
  • Right now… focusing on raising my ... Serotonin, Testosterone, Magnesium, Calcium levels and lowering Histamine levels.
  • I will be taking a Herbal Tincture for my Condition very soon. :)

Hello and welcome.

Yours are questions common to the forum and I am sured that you will receive no shortage of answers and advice. You will be able to post freely now but we do ask that you read the two posts pinned at the top of the Lobby and take a look at the forum terms and rules http://thetaobums.com/topic/19575-forum-terms-rules/ This covers all that you need be aware of when getting started.

Good luck and best wishes,

Chang.

Hi oasisinthecity,

I pretty new to cultivating myself and started by reading 'The Way of Energy: Mastering the Chinese Art of Internal Strength with Chi Kung Exercise' by Lam Kam Chuen and 'Awaken Healing Energy Through Tao' by Mantak Chia or his version of the MCO. I found Mantaks MCO to difficult as I had very little feeling of chi, MCO points and body awareness at that time. However I did get on with Lam Kam Chuen 'standing like a tree' (Zhan Zhaung) better and found this a good start.

Searching TTB forums and reading threads I viewed some recommendations for Spring Forest Qi Gong which I have been doing for six months or so. This is a healing system and I feel its going to give me a firm foundation. :-)

I now have pretty strong feelings of 'chi' in my hands, head etc and can feel it breathing through my body all over too. Chunyi Lin has his version of the MCO as well which I will be doing soon now I have the 'chi' awareness.

Imho I feel it is good (possible essential) to build up this 'chi' awarreness before doing the more advanced MCO.

I have been doing half an hour a day the following Spring Forest Qi Gong active exercises for 6 months odd with the odd little break and it feels good for me: Begining of the universe (Wuji) – Forming the Yin Yang – Moving of Yin Yang – Harvesting the Yin Yang

Many of the active exercises are demonstrated on youtube or can be found in his 'Level 1 For Health Manual' which is available from his website.

There are many others systems out there and many far far more experienced people on this forum than me and they I am sure can help as can searching this forum and looking at past threads.

This is just my beginners view an hope this offers some help.

All my best,

∞

Edited by Infinity
  • Like 1

Infinity gave some good advice. Its important to build a firm foundation and stick to a system for a long period of time to get the best results. Personally i recommend staying away from Mantak Chia. His work has some serious potholes in it that could really hurt you. However, i have heard nothing but good things about Chunyi Lin and Spring Forest chi Kung….we actually have an interview with him over in that section. :)

Much has been written on the forum about semen retention, mental celibacy….etc. Doing a quick search of the forum should lead you to some useful posts. Welcome to TTB.

My 2 cents, Peace

• Like 1

Herein lies the big problem with Chia's Big Draw technique as a cure for PE - muscular tension. If you're familiar with Chia, then I'm sure you're familiar with the PC muscle. Try this: Don't clench it as he says to. Relax. Relax as if not trying to stop urination, but to start it. You can exaggerate the feeling by inhaling and expanding your abdomen, letting the expansion push outward into the bladder and the PC muscle, but this method is only to get a feel for the sensation of relaxing that muscle.

Many times, premature ejaculation is due to an overly tensed PC muscle, which Chia's methods only aggravate. Practice relaxing that muscle at all times, being mindful to consciously dissolve tension there throughout your day, and especially during sex and masturbation. Some call this a "reverse kegel."

If you do the Big Draw, RELAX AFTERWARD. Chia's books all say that the entire body must relax and lose all tension after each draw, but everyone seems to skim over that bit. The result there is, get close, clench like hell and draw, resume stimulation, five seconds later you have to start clenching all over again. That's never going to work during actual sex.

Don't focus on multiple orgasms. Focus on delayed orgasm. Relax the muscles around the prostate, giving it "room to breathe," and you'll give yourself at least another twenty minutes of stamina. Then you can start playing around with drawing the orgasm up with muscular tension, as long as you pay attention to relaxation after reach draw.

Also, something else I should mention: You're in your 20s. Dude, you should be able to ejaculate at least once a day without losing energy. Seriously, don't worry about it so much. That energy drain everyone talks about is frequently due to emotional or mental strain around the idea of ejaculation. If you can relax into the ejaculation, let go with no attachment, or even offer the energy in prayer to the universe, often times you'll feel energy flow back into you. And it's usually a higher grade of energy than what you released.

Edited by Leon Frost
  • Like 1

On the mundane side, taking it slow helps as does staying relaxed and putting attention on deep breathing. Switching positions during sex, gives a breather, as does taking a break and using tongue or fingers. There's an old taoist sexual technique where you do 8 shallow thrusts to every deep one. That tends to be less stimulating for men. I'll usually do 3 or 4 shallow to each deep.

Unfortunately masturbation can train men to pop early, but it can be a tool to retrain the body to slow down too ie playing the edge while relaxing and deep breathing, then 'walking away' before ejaculation. I've learned that lifting heavy weights tends to build up more testosterone in my system which makes for better sex.