• Like 2

When I look deep inside myself

There seems to be no other reason for it

Than a symbolic act of defiance against this society

An act of free will to do what I want

An act of rebellion

I dont even know if I want to eat them

I just want to appreciate them

I hear that. But if I ever do something "illegal", it tends to not be to rebel. It's just because I want to do it and it just so happens to be illegal, for no good reason.

• Like 2

When I look deep inside myself

There seems to be no other reason for it

Than a symbolic act of defiance against this society

An act of free will to do what I want

An act of rebellion

I dont even know if I want to eat them

I just want to appreciate them

Well, Shitaki mushrooms are majical in their medicinal properties and are easy to grow and are not illegal.

But most probably you are referring to a different srhrooom.

I would advise against it.

These mushrooms have a most powerful spirit associated with them. Once you become attuned all you have to do is drive around cow pastures and it is really easy to feel them - the spirit calls.

IMO the better way is self cultivation without the power plants and one can arrive at the same self-realization and multidimensional awareness.

One problem with what you are suggesting, to just look at them and be defiant in their growing, is that there will be real temptation to go ahead and eat them due to the spirit calling. This is a path that can be dangerous.

• Like 4

i thought of this myself, to experience the living alkaloids of the Psilocybin fungi..sigh..i just havent gotten around it yet..my thoughts are if its natural appreciate it :D:D

Terrence McKenna recommended taking 8 dried grams to flatten one's ego. With that high of a dose one will be flat on the floor/ground and unable to move. That is different than running around in the woods having a party. Being flattened is serious business. Most persons find that extremely unpleasant.

• Like 4

Terrence McKenna recommended taking 8 dried grams to flatten one's ego. With that high of a dose one will be flat on the floor/ground and unable to move. That is different than running around in the woods having a party. Being flattened is serious business. Most persons find that extremely unpleasant.

I once took 3000 dried psilocybin mushrooms in a single dose.

It was an interesting night. :o

Hmm I see thanks for sharing your opinions/advises

I think I should expand on reasons etc

If I dont I feel like Im just being ignorant and might just do it anyways without an adequate discussion

I always get messages and sometimes callings to connect to this animal or to that animal

A few months ago, I connect to a bear for like 2 months.

I seemed to get a lot of power and knowledge from this

I do it through my paintings

It seems like my higher self does this.

Once I took peyote, It pretty much blew all my ideas of life away and stopped me drinking alchohol completely.

I used to go to trees everyday and talk to them

Isnt that kind of the same as the mushroom

So Yamu you say that the mushroom has a most powerful spirit attached to it.

I seem to communicate with animal spirits/nature spirits quite a lot.

I also cultivate in many ways quite a lot.

Hmmm

I heard Taomeow once made a post saying that plant teachers are for when one has cultivated a lot or something

Edited by skydog
  • Like 2

Shrooms are a wake up call for many. I was already on the right path before I had the urge to try them (which I think helps)...and I definitely don't regret it. My first shroom trip just opened my eyes so much more. You connect so effortlessly - and although some say this is a mere imitation - I really don't think so. The difference is that when you use a tool like that to reach such heights of understanding, you'll get lost within it and because you didn't wind up there naturally by your own accord, you don't have true focus or intent.

However, the experience is real...and it can help people in the right mind reach a new level of understanding - it's just frowned upon because it's a bit of a cheat.

** I don't recommend shrooms for everyone and if you do try them, make sure you have an experienced friend with you to guide you into a blissful state.**

• Like 3

Shrooms are a wake up call for many. I was already on the right path before I had the urge to try them (which I think helps)...and I definitely don't regret it. My first shroom trip just opened my eyes so much more. You connect so effortlessly - and although some say this is a mere imitation - I really don't think so. The difference is that when you use a tool like that to reach such heights of understanding, you'll get lost within it and because you didn't wind up there naturally by your own accord, you don't have true focus or intent.

However, the experience is real...and it can help people in the right mind reach a new level of understanding - it's just frowned upon because it's a bit of a cheat.

** I don't recommend shrooms for everyone and if you do try them, make sure you have an experienced friend with you to guide you into a blissful state.**

Did you take the big dose or just enough to color up the day and run around in the woods?

• Like 1

I once took 3000 dried psilocybin mushrooms in a single dose.

It was an interesting night. :o

Still interesting?

• Like 1

Did you take the big dose or just enough to color up the day and run around in the woods?

You make it sound like 'running around, high in the woods',.... is a valueless experience. That only the way you prefer to do magic mushrooms actually has any meaning.

But, perhaps that's just the way it sounds and you haven't really fallen into that narrow and narcissistic thought pattern at all ?

• Like 1

Just a regular 4g dried - I've tried them 4 times and I probably will try them again at some point later in life...For now though, I'm opting for a more self controlled connection and that really is the only way forward in the end.

Edited by Silent Answers
  • Like 1

Ok forget this post

I was feeling pretty bad

Healing crises maybe

Still gonna do a painting of mushrooms

Edited by skydog
  • Like 4

Good call Skydog.

Say no to 'recreational pharmaceuticals'.

That shit'll kill ya man.

If not body then the spirit.

Edited by GrandmasterP
  • Like 3

Yeh

am a little curious tho

Cos I think peyote is pretty cool

Edited by skydog

Neither are recreational pharmaceuticals. Peyote is very different from mushrooms.

For some, the mushroom experience can be too strong and confusing; others, they may find enlightenment.

Just do research.

Edited by 流浪者
  • Like 1

Oh come on lol

Thats one guy

Peyote is like a sacred plant.

When I went to Mexico, the Huichol culture had pictures of peyote in like every piece of art work and sculptures in the city

The amount of people who die from something like peyote is probably (wait actually Im going to guess no one has ever died from it)

But anyways its so ridiculously small that theres more chance of dying from alchohol poisoining or something

I already mentioned how I saw visions of different worlds, afterlife,

Pretty much stopped me drinking alchohol in one usage.

• Like 1

and then you have Iboga

Its used as an initiation into manhood in Bwiti

Hardly gonna be that dangerous

Yep.

Excuse me man.

I'm not yer old Nan, just coming across like one.

:-)

That was a sad tale about that poor lad.

Only 19.

Bleddy shame but as you say it's only one guy.

I'm pretty down on 'fun' drugs full stop.

Was a psychy nurse for many years and saw too many drug addled feck ups to think otherwise.

Each to his own though.

Ignore a nagging old man.

Edited by GrandmasterP
  • Like 3

fair enough....

My mums a mental health nurse

She deals with people who use drugs

Her attitude is a certain way too

/

Edited by skydog
  • Like 3

Yeah it's a generational thang too maybe.

I'm an old dude.

Not my call whatever anyone chooses to ingest.

I'm sitting here smoking strong black shag.

Edited by GrandmasterP
  • Like 3

so yeh dont think ill experiment with mushrooms

just art

Edited by skydog
  • Like 4

I read about that this morning. Many persons don't realize that Ayahuasca is an MAO inhibitor and certain prescriptions drugs, cheese, wine etc are contraindicated. Convulsions can and do happen when not taking precautions.

• Like 1

Sign in to follow this